• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

IML Gear Cream!
JUST IN - United States producer price inflation jumps to 6.6% in May, the largest year-over-year increase ever recorded in history.

I'm calling BS. Everything is fine now that Trump's gone and the country can finally get back on track.

4byb3b7podu41.jpg

this is what happens when you let the “education” system do what they want without repercussions... they create BIDEN VOTERS!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!

only bullets will cure these weirdos now.

stop paying school taxes.... tell these cucks in the school board to get real jobs.

Hunter Biden claimed baby mama Lunden Roberts was a basketball 'mentor' to his daughter Maisy and Sasha Obama after he was accused by security of sneaking her into his D.C. office after hours

● The Arkansas woman Hunter impregnated and refused to pay child support was a basketball mentor to both his and Barack Obama's daughters, he claimed in his emails.

● Hunter, 51, had an affair with Lunden Roberts, 29, and fathered a daughter, Navy Joan in 2018. He settled with Lunden out of court last year after she sued him for refusing to acknowledge the baby was his or pay child support.

● A court-ordered paternity test proved he was the father of her baby.

Attachments

• photo_2021-06-14_15-26-48.jpg
    photo_2021-06-14_15-26-48.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 7
  • photo_2021-06-14_15-26-50.jpg
    photo_2021-06-14_15-26-50.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 8
ICYMI: "Trump May Be Banned From Facebook, But He’s Still Reaching Millions..."

"...Trump’s message can reach social media audiences comparable in size to those he commanded while still on Twitter and Facebook, a New York Times analysis published Monday found. In fact, the outlet found 11 of the 89 statements Trump has published online since he was banned from mainstream social media sites have attracted 'as many likes or shares as the median post before the ban, if not more.'"

Read the full article by Jemima McEvoy for Forbes here (https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemima...-millions-through-his-family/?sh=47418473245c).

Attachments

• photo_2021-06-14_15-17-46.jpg
    photo_2021-06-14_15-17-46.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 32
Hunter Biden claimed baby mama Lunden Roberts was a basketball 'mentor' to his daughter Maisy and Sasha Obama after he was accused by security of sneaking her into his D.C. office after hours

● The Arkansas woman Hunter impregnated and refused to pay child support was a basketball mentor to both his and Barack Obama's daughters, he claimed in his emails.

● Hunter, 51, had an affair with Lunden Roberts, 29, and fathered a daughter, Navy Joan in 2018. He settled with Lunden out of court last year after she sued him for refusing to acknowledge the baby was his or pay child support.

● A court-ordered paternity test proved he was the father of her baby.

Complete POS of a person, like his pervert old-man...

Who's telling him what to say? "The answer is" wtf is going on here? He's being fed this shit or he needs to step down. This is how many times now that he's done this after a question?
https://youtu.be/JJP5hG3QUKs

Who's telling him what to say? "The answer is" wtf is going on here? He's being fed this shit or he needs to step down. This is how many times now that he's done this after a question?
https://youtu.be/JJP5hG3QUKs

Dude hes a fucking mess!!! He has no clue , hes lost ...all I can say is anyone who voted for that noodle brain is fucking retarded and should be shot for shitting and hung for stinking!!

JUST IN - United States producer price inflation jumps to 6.6% in May, the largest year-over-year increase in history.

I would trust Putin more to be our leader then Biden

Biden is not a leader, he is a puppet.

At least Putin is a leader and puts his Country first

44295275-9692273-image-a-96_1623844843955.jpg

https://resistthemainstream.org/wat...source=rtmt&utm_medium=rtmt&utm_campaign=rtmt

Watch: Biden Snaps at CNN Reporter: ‘What the Hell, What Do You Do All of the Time?!’

Hillarious

All the liberals used to bitch when Trump answered questions, but these same fools don't bitch when Biden refuses to answer questions

And his responses are always to the tune of "how dare you ask me a question" and "I am doing you a favor by answering".

I think its atrocious there is anyone even remotely attempting to defend Biden. It shows you mentally, how far gone they are. If you can't admit the train wreck that is Biden, you really have lost your mind and need to realize that. It's not politics at this point. It's a lack of mental ability.

https://resistthemainstream.org/bid...source=rtmt&utm_medium=rtmt&utm_campaign=rtmt

Biden Ignites Firestorm Over What He Told Putin on Cyberattacks

“Another area we spent a great deal of time on was cyber and cybersecurity,” Biden said. “I talked about the proposition that certain critical infrastructure should be off limits to attack — period — by cyber or any other means. I gave them a list, if I’m not mistaken — I don’t have it in front of me — 16 specific entities; 16 defined as critical infrastructure under U.S. policy, from the energy sector to our water systems.”

Biden’s remarks drew immediate scorn across the political spectrum for obvious reasons.

Rebeccah Heinrichs, Senior Fellow at the Hudson Institute, wrote: “This is essentially inviting Putin to attack literally everything else.”

Conservative Noah Pollak responded to Biden’s remarks by writing on Twitter: “This is insane. This is one of the most pathetic moments in American diplomatic history.”

“I’m very confused about this. 16 entities that are ‘off-limits’ for attack, as opposed to others that aren’t?” Atlantic Council Director Benjamin Haddad wrote. “What does this mean?”

National Review Senior Writer David Harsanyi wrote: “Biggest loser today: the 17th most critical infrastructure entity in America.”

“That’s like handing a list of your weak spots to the dude you’re about to box,” writer Brandon Morse tweeted. “This administration is a joke.”

As some of us predicted, Joe's days are numbered. CNN has started the turn.

NOW - CNN on Biden: "What we have not seen him do is answer questions like that without his aides screaming at him to stop."

When CNN is calling Biden out, you know it’s bad and what may come next. Some call it narrative priming of viewers.

Vid:
https://t.me/disclosetv/2919

As some of us predicted, Joe's days are numbered. CNN has started the turn.

NOW - CNN on Biden: "What we have not seen him do is answer questions like that without his aides screaming at him to stop."

When CNN is calling Biden out, you know it’s bad and what may come next. Some call it narrative priming of viewers.

Vid:
https://t.me/disclosetv/2919
Even Pepe Le Pew is fed up.
5974b198eeb08ab6ecc6f9a785449d32.jpg
509e859773ae66b1d645ec9676af2a56.jpg

Hunter Biden is preparing to sell his artworks at an upcoming exhibition for as much as $500,000 to 'anonymous and confidential' buyers, sparking concerns over bribery and potential money laundering.

● The staggering prices of the artwork and the revelations that buyers will remain anonymous has quickly sparked fears of bribery and money laundering.

Attachments

• photo_2021-06-17_08-58-13.jpg
    photo_2021-06-17_08-58-13.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 20
White Supremacy is not the greatest threat to America.

The Democrat Party is...

Hunter Biden is preparing to sell his artworks at an upcoming exhibition for as much as $500,000 to 'anonymous and confidential' buyers, sparking concerns over bribery and potential money laundering.

● The staggering prices of the artwork and the revelations that buyers will remain anonymous has quickly sparked fears of bribery and money laundering.

That's hilarious. I can hear the MSM now,

"No, he didn't take bribes or kickbacks. He sold works of art."

LOL. Yeah, right.

Back