The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

Page 202 of 231 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 3462

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    532 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mastiff View Post
    Must be a millennial that made that meme because if Biden wrote that check he really is stupid because "sixteen and 00/100" would be $16.00. A correct check written out would be "Zero and 16/100". God damn I feel old and out of touch to know how a check is correctly written out.
    I'm sure there were quite a few divorces in this country from one halves inability to balance the checkbook.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    532 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by randy4me View Post
    I'm sure there were quite a few divorces in this country from one halves inability to balance the checkbook.
    No doubt. I remember when getting a credit card was a huge deal. I mean if you had a visa card you were balling. That and the old credit card machines that were the size of a mini cash register and weighed probably 20 lbs. They had the carbon copy they would put it then place your card in it and slide it over to make the impression of your numbers. You would sign it and then get the bottom carbon copy of it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    727 Posts
    Rep Points

Biden admin now blaming GOP for defund police movement bwhahah....heres my fuck biden post!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,126 Posts
    Rep Points

LOL

These Demturdz, they just cant stop spewing lies and madness, LOL...
    ~
    [[[[------------------]]]]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,126 Posts
    Rep Points

~
    [[[[------------------]]]]

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,818 Posts
    Rep Points

Texas AG: Biden Administration 'On The Side Of Cartels' When It Comes To Southern Border

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...outhern-border

President Biden's southern border crisis is growing increasingly grave by the week. A flood of migrants continues to pour into the country as the president, earlier this year, reversed many of his predecessor's immigration policies, including having asylum seekers remain in Mexico instead of in the U.S. and ending border wall construction.
    Speaking first hand about the border crisis, because frankly, the mainstream media continues to ignore the issue, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton recently appeared on the Sara Carter Show podcast to discuss immigration.
    "Not only are we fighting illegal immigration and the cartels," Paxton said, "but we're fighting the Biden administration." Instead of lending a hand to the Lone Star state, "They're on the side of the cartels literally helping them to transport human beings into our state."
    As a result, the attorney general admits he's afraid of his own federal government. "Look, I've never been more afraid of our own government than I am right now. I've never been more afraid of law enforcement," Paxton told Carter. "These are people that we expect to hold to a very high standard, whether it's whether it's you know, the FBI or the CIA, these national federal organizations have become very political."
    Every passing day, the Biden administration continues to mishandle the border crisis. The reversal in former President Trump's policies has resulted in a massive surge in migrants, including unaccompanied minors, which has overwhelmed capacity at immigration facilities.
    Paxton's only solution to combat the administration is through a barrage of lawsuits:
    "We are definitely in the fight with the Biden administration. We have 11 lawsuits right now, that's in the first six months of his administration," he said. "They matter because we have to fight, we have to hold them accountable for violating federal law, for not following the President's constitutional duty."
    With the administration's unwillingness to secure the border, South Dakota is sending their National Guard members to defend Texans from border chaos.
    On Tuesday, Fox News' Bill Melugin snaped images of at least 100 migrants in La Joya, Texas, who just crossed the border.
    He said this is the "largest single group of migrants I've ever seen is currently being apprehended here in La Joya, TX. At least 100+ and more still coming down the road. Many children coughing, some moms breastfeeding. Some I talked to are from Nicaragua, Honduras, & Guatemala."

One of Melugin's images shows the +100 group of migrants lined up alongside U.S. Customs and Border Protection trucks. Agents appeared to be interviewing the migrants. There was no word on what agents were discussing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    278 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Texas AG: Biden Administration 'On The Side Of Cartels' When It Comes To Southern Border

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...outhern-border

President Biden's southern border crisis is growing increasingly grave by the week. A flood of migrants continues to pour into the country as the president, earlier this year, reversed many of his predecessor's immigration policies, including having asylum seekers remain in Mexico instead of in the U.S. and ending border wall construction.
    Speaking first hand about the border crisis, because frankly, the mainstream media continues to ignore the issue, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton recently appeared on the Sara Carter Show podcast to discuss immigration.
    "Not only are we fighting illegal immigration and the cartels," Paxton said, "but we're fighting the Biden administration." Instead of lending a hand to the Lone Star state, "They're on the side of the cartels literally helping them to transport human beings into our state."
    As a result, the attorney general admits he's afraid of his own federal government. "Look, I've never been more afraid of our own government than I am right now. I've never been more afraid of law enforcement," Paxton told Carter. "These are people that we expect to hold to a very high standard, whether it's whether it's you know, the FBI or the CIA, these national federal organizations have become very political."
    Every passing day, the Biden administration continues to mishandle the border crisis. The reversal in former President Trump's policies has resulted in a massive surge in migrants, including unaccompanied minors, which has overwhelmed capacity at immigration facilities.
    Paxton's only solution to combat the administration is through a barrage of lawsuits:
    "We are definitely in the fight with the Biden administration. We have 11 lawsuits right now, that's in the first six months of his administration," he said. "They matter because we have to fight, we have to hold them accountable for violating federal law, for not following the President's constitutional duty."
    With the administration's unwillingness to secure the border, South Dakota is sending their National Guard members to defend Texans from border chaos.
    On Tuesday, Fox News' Bill Melugin snaped images of at least 100 migrants in La Joya, Texas, who just crossed the border.
    He said this is the "largest single group of migrants I've ever seen is currently being apprehended here in La Joya, TX. At least 100+ and more still coming down the road. Many children coughing, some moms breastfeeding. Some I talked to are from Nicaragua, Honduras, & Guatemala."

One of Melugin's images shows the +100 group of migrants lined up alongside U.S. Customs and Border Protection trucks. Agents appeared to be interviewing the migrants. There was no word on what agents were discussing.

This is absolutely in fathomable that this is where we are and no one is doing anything about it. We let these people do whatever they want and thats what theybare doing. It will be too late when Americans wake the fuck up mark my words its coming!!!

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,157 Posts
    Rep Points

///
    Attached Images Attached Images

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,157 Posts
    Rep Points

Too funny. They didn't even do a good photoshop job.

NEW - The cover photo of the new ODNI report is from a stock photo library. It's called “Portrait Of Multi-Cultural Office Staff Standing In Lobby"

They photoshopped in a blind man and a girl in a wheelchair.
    Attached Images Attached Images

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,157 Posts
    Rep Points

https://thetruereporter.com/it-begin...eir-own-money/

IT BEGINS: Banks Now Dictating What Customers Are Permitted To Purchase With Their Own Money

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,818 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Too funny. They didn't even do a good photoshop job.

NEW - The cover photo of the new ODNI report is from a stock photo library. It's called “Portrait Of Multi-Cultural Office Staff Standing In Lobby"

They photoshopped in a blind man and a girl in a wheelchair.
    And a dog

My God these people are the stupidest people the world has ever seen. And they are currently "running" the White House.

God help us.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,818 Posts
    Rep Points

https://thetruereporter.com/it-begin...eir-own-money/

IT BEGINS: Banks Now Dictating What Customers Are Permitted To Purchase With Their Own Money
    Its been happening for years.

I get CashApp notices that say, "we denied $500 dollars from your account for your safety"

Mother F***** your ass did not keep me safe by not letting me get $500 dollars

"When they say Peace and Safety...Destruction comes"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    727 Posts
    Rep Points

///
    Lmfao

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given