• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

IML Gear Cream!
iu

https://resistthemainstream.org/wat...the-mic-and-blasts-music/?utm_source=telegram

White House Tech Team Cuts the Mic and Blasts Music as Biden Goes Off-Script

The bills on the desk were the Protecting Moms Who Served Act of 2021, Hire Veteran Health Heroes Act of 2021, Colonel John M. McHugh Tuition Fairness for Survivors Act of 2021 and a bill Requiring GAO to Report on the Disparities of Race and Ethnicity in Administration of VA Benefits.

Before signing, Biden started to read the title of the legislation and then gave up.

Shortly afterward, Biden started speaking off-script, which prompted the White House tech team to cut his microphone and blast music over the livestream.

https://resistthemainstream.org/wat...the-mic-and-blasts-music/?utm_source=telegram

White House Tech Team Cuts the Mic and Blasts Music as Biden Goes Off-Script

The bills on the desk were the Protecting Moms Who Served Act of 2021, Hire Veteran Health Heroes Act of 2021, Colonel John M. McHugh Tuition Fairness for Survivors Act of 2021 and a bill Requiring GAO to Report on the Disparities of Race and Ethnicity in Administration of VA Benefits.

Before signing, Biden started to read the title of the legislation and then gave up.

Shortly afterward, Biden started speaking off-script, which prompted the White House tech team to cut his microphone and blast music over the livestream.

Like a classic SNL skit, only now this is real-life.. Who would have ever guessed...
I wonder if they attack Pervy-Joe on SNL like they did Trump?? Would be hard to top his real-self anyways.. **shrug**

https://resistthemainstream.org/twi...ir-white-house-fireplace/?utm_source=telegram

Biden Family Christmas Stocking Photo Leaves Out Hunter Biden’s 3-Year-Old Daughter

Six stockings for six Biden grandkids. Except Joe Biden has SEVEN grandchildren. They left out the one fathered by Hunter in DC with a stripper. You know, the gal Hunter knocked up after his divorce, while he was dating his dead brother's wife.

Thos mother fuker had been lying about this BS. Finally getting called out. Your vaccine isn't approved. This isn't the covid section but Biden lied to you so fuck Biden!
Federal Judge Rejects DOD Claim That Pfizer EUA and Comirnaty Vaccines Are ‘Interchangeable’

However, the judge’s acknowledgment that “the DOD cannot mandate vaccines that only have an EUA” is significant for two reasons.

One reason pertains to the difference in ingredients and manufacturing process between Pfizer’s EUA vaccine and the approved Comirnaty vaccine, and the other pertains to the legal difference between a fully licensed vaccine and an EUA vaccine.

The latter reason would apply not just to the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, but also to the vaccines produced by Moderna and Johnson & Johnson (Janssen), both of which are authorized only as EUA products.

There are key differences between fully licensed vaccines and those authorized under EUA. EUA products are considered experimental under U.S. law. This means they cannot be mandated, and everyone has the right to refuse such vaccines without consequences.

Τhe Nuremberg Code, as well as federal law, provide that no human being can be forced to participate in a medical experiment. Under 21 U.S. Code Sec.360bbb-3(e)(1)(A)(ii)(III), “authorization for medical products for use in emergencies,” it is unlawful to deny someone a job or an education because they refuse to be an experimental subject.

EUA products can’t be used once fully licensed product becomes available

Seems masks were going away, but I see a big comeback locally for the MaskTardz.
Proven to do nothing, bit I'm seeing grown men, in cars/trucks, driving by themselves wearing masks.
In stores the numbers have picked back up, its comical.

I love getting in line at the store near them, and coughing into my hand, the mean looks are hysterical.
People really are brainless lemmings...

OMG LMAO

I just listened to Biden speaking. Did you guys hear this?

He said "I know if you watch the news you will "THINK" there are store shortages and empty shelves"

ROFLMFAO.......

My stores here have had empty shelves for weeks. Its actually worse then Covid 2020, with the exception we have toilet paper full this time.

Biden then had the audacity to say that its similar to when we were kids and "cabbage patch dolls, were in demand".

And the only one who "can control these shortages is Santa Claus".

Is this even real life anymore?

Last edited:
Biden took a chance, but he shit rite in his pants,
After sniffing on some kids, w/ his undies full of skids,
He picked up Hunters phone, started stroking on his bone,
Pics of a little kid, this gross Pedo flipped his lid,
Soon I hope he dies, the commie fukkers constant lies,
The libturdz love this clown, but that parties going down... (The shitter)...

Thanks Biden. It's not like there's frozen chicken sitting on cargo ships in the ocean. THIS IS A LOCAL PROBLEM:

Chicken tenders have become the latest popular item to face a pandemic-related shortage. @KerryNBC has the details.

Vid:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1466392628971421702

One of my daughters buys lunchables. One of them drinks capri suns and juiceboxes in her lunch pack we send to school

All of these items are out of stock. Close to 2 months now. Not the end of the world but I'm seeing more and more things we use, off the shelves. Bread here is in a shortage. Paper plates and paper towels.

100% intentional from the Biden Administration

Wheres all the fools who were calling us Conspiracy Theorists?

IML Gear Cream!
One of my daughters buys lunchables. One of them drinks capri suns and juiceboxes in her lunch pack we send to school

All of these items are out of stock. Close to 2 months now. Not the end of the world but I'm seeing more and more things we use, off the shelves. Bread here is in a shortage. Paper plates and paper towels.

100% intentional from the Biden Administration

Wheres all the fools who were calling us Conspiracy Theorists?

Just for shits and giggles I just checked amazon for taco bell fire sauce (I'm addicted to the stuff). 3 bottles for $28. Walmart.com has it for $40. The mild sauce bottles are $1.34 each. They want to blame DRIVER shortages that they can't get it. GTFO here with that shit. All the other flavors showed up! This is a coordinated effort to price gouge and run prices up. Period.

And like you, I can't tell you the list of items we no longer can buy because they simply aren't there. Paper goods like you mentioned, dog food, etc, etc. Grocery store shelves are half empty. The stuff that is there, is things you've never heard of. It looks like donated food items that nobody wanted to eat. We don't really eat chips at our house, but I can't help but notice when an ENTIRE chip aisle is 2/3 EMPTY. At this rate, *everyone* will be on a diet in 2022.

Biden said they would bring back the Economy and unite everyone

As always it is the EXACT opposite

Today they were talking about the most recent Jobs Report. They failed miserably. The Biden Admin immediately blamed OMNICROM. The reporter then said, "the job report time frame was prior to Omnicroms known existance"

These are the dumbest humans to have ever existed. They think you and I are stupid. They fail to see that we are not their foolish followers.

Hillary Clinton said it best, " the average Democrat voter is just plain stupid, they’re easy to manipulate."

Don't worry Politifact and Snopes have debunked everything I just typed.

Biden is doing great, went to bed, bath and beyond for my coffee K-cups, the shelves were empty, not a box to be had.
Went to Starbucks because the wife wanted a peppermint hot chocolate, they were closed due to a staff shortage,
Went to wawa (convenience store) to get milk, figured I would make her the hot chocolate myself, they had two quarts of 1% milk in the whole store.
I know milk is not sitting off shore in a container ship so where the fuck is it? this shit makes no sense....:coffee:

Biden is doing great, went to bed, bath and beyond for my coffee K-cups, the shelves were empty, not a box to be had.
Went to Starbucks because the wife wanted a peppermint hot chocolate, they were closed due to a staff shortage,
Went to wawa (convenience store) to get milk, figured I would make her the hot chocolate myself, they had two quarts of 1% milk in the whole store.
I know milk is not sitting off shore in a container ship so where the fuck is it? this shit makes no sense....:coffee:

This shit is getting ridiculous. I went to the store last night for a few items and they were out of half of them. The big one that caused an argument was Fritos. Fucking fritos. The wife uses them for one of those wonderful white trash dishes that needs a layer of crunch. At the store, I made the executive decision to get tortilla chips as a substitute...still corn chips, right? Wrong. So I hear about getting the wrong thing. Then I hear about how she doesn't even like the dish. I started laughing (mistake) and asked her why she even sent me to the store to get something she didn't like in the first place. Fuck Biden who is now a cock blocker as far as I'm concerned. I doubt the wife appreciated the fact I told her I wasn't going to take any shit about empty store shelves that was Biden's fault and not mine.

Fucking fritos...how the hell does anyone run out of that shit? What's next? Toilet paper? :roflmao:

I am getting concerned and may have to change the way we do things, we stock very little in the house, we shop every 2 weeks or so, spend around 400 used to be 320 and that was enough to get us through the next two weeks.
this weekend was an eye opener,
I could see items were getting a little lite in the past couple of weeks but My wife is pissed because there have been no pretzel fish for well over a month now and that's her cheat snack.
Like you said about fritos, how is there a shortage of fritos or pretzel fish, it makes no fucking sense at all.
corn chips are to fritos like RC cola is to pepsi....:coffee:

It's pretty much all part of the plan to get there control of everything .
81 million dumb ass mother's voted for it supposedly

Back