• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

Millions are turning their back son Pervy Joe Biden. I m afraid his plan will not go off as they had hoped.
Its just the beginning. Bear still being poked, but bear is swatting away at annoyance until very soon, it will snap/pounce.
Its being seen nation-wide.
Other countries are also doing it and pushing back, getting restrictions lifted. Even AUSSY-The retards.

Screw this whole admin...

[h=1]AG Garland "Weaponizes" DoJ Against Dissenting Parents After School Board Association Pleas[/h]
picture-5.jpg
by Tyler Durden

Tuesday, Oct 05, 2021 - 07:00 AM
One day after a North Carolina school board adopted a policy that would discipline or dismiss teachers if they incorporate critical race theory (CRT) into their teaching of the history of the United States, The Epoch Times' Ivan Pentchoukov reports that Attorney General Merrick Garland on Oct. 4 announced a concentrated effort to target any threats of violence, intimidation, and harassment by parents toward school personnel.

615b939a1725d20018b7be24.jpg
The announcement also comes days after a national association of school boards asked the Biden administration to take “extraordinary measures” to prevent alleged threats against school staff that the association said was coming from parents who oppose mask mandates and the teaching of critical race theory.

I wouldn't want parents threatening/attacking teachers and lowering themselves to Libturd behavior.
But yes, CRT (pretty much anti-white racism) has no place in schools. (The way its taught at least).

In life, civil movements have been taught without the hate injected. (Its just how it was, part of history).
But poisonous, woke Libturdz arent happy unless hate/racism and violence is involved...

(Many cultures were enslaved, many were hated-on in history, but I only see of one race who cries about it non-stop).

Asians have been working hard since the railroad/slave labor days, some cultures havent worked since...

Pervy Joe, just the biggest f**K up in history... Scary.

--

FROM The Washington Post View in browser
The Daily 202
Presented by Facebook

By <a href="https://www.washingtonpost.com/people/olivier-knox/">Olivier Knox</a> By Olivier Knox

with research by Mariana Alfaro

Welcome to The Daily 202! Tell your friends to sign up here. On this day in 1947, President Harry S. Truman gave the first televised presidential address from the White House. He asked Americans to conserve food to provide emergency aid to famine-hit Europe. (First president to win an Emmy, though? That would be Dwight D. Eisenhower.)

The big idea
Biden has a Christmas problem. And it's not Anthony Fauci

President Biden has a Christmas problem. And it has nothing to do with Anthony S. Fauci saying on Sunday that he doesn’t know yet whether it’ll be safe in 80 days for families to get together to celebrate, then backtracking a day later.

Biden’s problem is this: Severely disrupted global supply chains sending prices skyward (and not in Santa’s sleigh), playing havoc with inventory, and potentially making it harder for Americans to be certain they’ll have the desired presents come the holidays.

Or, as my colleague David Lynch recently put it: “The commercial pipeline that each year brings $1 trillion worth of toys, clothing, electronics and furniture from Asia to the United States is clogged and no one knows how to unclog it.”

Biden’s core promise to voters in 2020 was that he would be a steady hand, singularly focused on smothering the pandemic and reviving the economy. The soaring death toll from the Delta coronavirus variant, and the ensuing economic sputters, have tested that vow, and holiday strains could fray it further. And the president’s economic agenda faces an uncertain fate in Congress, where Democrats are puzzling out how to avoid a default on debt payments in the face of a lockstep GOP refusal to help.

So, how clogged is that pipeline? CBS LA reported Monday that “as many as half a million shipping containers on cargo ships off the ports of LA and Long Beach, waiting to be offloaded.”

And the cost of renting those containers has soared, David noted. “This month, the median cost of shipping a standard rectangular metal container from China to the West Coast of the United States hit a record $20,586, almost twice what it cost in July, which was twice what it cost in January, according to the Freightos index.”

Here is my hump day morning fuck biden post .....ahhh

"Unvaxxed Americans are the enemy"!!!
(C'mon in unvaxxed rapie-refugee's).

"White supremacy is USA's number 1 terrorist problem"!!
(Cmon on in unknown folks from Afghanistan, nothing to see here Chicago black on black gun murders)!.

"I just shit my diaper"!!
(OR is it a dairy-whip ice-cream cone?)

LOL

Pervy Joe :thumbsdown: :jerkit: :whackoff:

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...theory-resource-material-to-school-districts/

NEW - AG Merrick Garland's daughter is married to the co-founder of an education company that is reportedly selling "Critical Race Theory" resource material to school districts.

Garland recently mobilized the FBI against parents opposing this kind of material in US schools.

I did NAZI that coming!

I find it funny this POS admin wants to use the FBI to go after parents who dissent to their views.

They want a totalitarian dictatorship and they want to suppress and punish opposing views

It is not only criminal, but it is dangerous precedent to even attempt

Senator Josh Hawley did a good job trashing these fools in front of Congress yesterday.

We are dealing with the Dumbest Humans on the Earth and their followers...

We are dealing with the Dumbest Humans on the Earth and their followers...

Hmmmm no man possess these last I checked. People have completely lost it around the globe.

The ovary is an organ found in the female reproductive system that produces an ovum. When released, this travels down the fallopian tube into the uterus, where it may become fertilized by a sperm. There is an ovary (from Latin ovarium 'egg, nut') found on each side of the body.

Joe tried banging Ole Cornpop in the Cornhole (you know "THE BAD DUDE MAN, CMON?") but it did not work, or did it?
Cornpop later gave birth to a Biden (PoS) out the old turd-tunnel the next AM...

Too bad he flushed it, this Biden may have had a brain cell. Ole Joe and Hunter dont, thats for sure...

Biden->
laughat.gif
<-The World

Joe tried banging Ole Cornpop in the Cornhole (you know "THE BAD DUDE MAN, CMON?") but it did not work, or did it?
Cornpop later gave birth to a Biden (PoS) out the old turd-tunnel the next AM...

Too bad he flushed it, this Biden may have had a brain cell. Ole Joe and Hunter dont, thats for sure...

Biden->:laughat:<-The World
the question I have is, I bet corn pop is a blackman and that would make this story racist

IML Gear Cream!
More fraud in the Biden Admin

Shocking!!!!

Biden->
laughat.gif
<-The World

Bwahaha

Fake president on fake set with crappy Playskool desks. This is the best they can do?

Attachments

• photo_2021-10-06_16-52-32.jpg
    photo_2021-10-06_16-52-32.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 36
The Romper-Room of Politics. Pervy/Sniffy/Rapie Joe the buffoon.
His braindead supporters, even worse.

Demturd->
laughat.gif
<-Coma Patients

Back