• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

I'm putting the "unit" back in "unity". I got your unity right here...

tumblr_p0gky9Yl4B1ua8sfio1_500.gif

IML Gear Cream!
How old is that girl??????????

2020060111221947807.jpg

Aw now its Trump did it also so all is good. You all are the me-too and shit. You would think you'd have higher standards.

The pic is the pic..
They're friends...
Sooo yeah

The pic is the pic..
They're friends...
Sooo yeah

Everybody in a pic together is a friend...forever. If you condemn everyone ever in a pic with epstein, there won't be anyone left to run the country. Or act in movies. Or sell girl scout cookies.

Do you defend bidens actions?

posting Trump photos that are 20 yrs old aren’t a counter or a pass to creepy joes obvious pedophilia.

What illegal actions?
What had he done illegally?

This is his pick for Assistant Healthcare secretary:
Dr._Levine_State_Portrait.jpg

fucking clown show...

Shim’s only qualifications are being Transgender. Shim’s has done a horrible job at her current position as Sec of Health in Pennsylvania.

The democrats went from the party of the working class to the party of the freaks, weirdos, and weak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why?
Cuz she was born a he?

Why?
Cuz she was born a he?

Posted in the other thread, but here you go:

People are already calling for manslaughter charges to be brought up against her/it/him. It mandated covid patients go into nursing homes and moved it's own mother OUT of a nursing home due to covid fears. Do as I say, not as I do.

The view from Biden’s motorcade as it made its way up to the Capitol

https://twitter.com/i/status/1351915427589455872

I see a lot of backs and zero salutes for the new commander in chief. Hmmmm.... I'm sure all those backs are because they are watching for terrorists coming from the other direction.

Back