• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

Kamala have you been to the border yet?

"No. Laughs. I also haven't been to Europe yet."

What a useless POS she is. Her and Biden are the most useless pair that I have ever seen in my life. Its atrocious to see these two. It's like a bad joke. Damn I thought Bush was stupid. Obama sucked he was and is a despicable snake, but he wasnt stupid.

Biden and Kamala are two of the dumbest Politicians that have ever existed. Maybe AOC and Swallowell can run for the Office next and defeat them for the stupidest pair to ever exist??

Kamala have you been to the border yet?

"No. Laughs. I also haven't been to Europe yet."

What a useless POS she is. Her and Biden are the most useless pair that I have ever seen in my life. Its atrocious to see these two. It's like a bad joke. Damn I thought Bush was stupid. Obama sucked he was and is a despicable snake, but he wasnt stupid.

Biden and Kamala are two of the dumbest Politicians that have ever existed. Maybe AOC and Swallowell can run for the Office next and defeat them for the stupidest pair to ever exist??

She is more worthless than China Joe.

JackPosobiec
Intel officer sends me this: “This entire theater of a trip is some sort of Biden swan song. No one believes he is in charge, no one trusts him at all. The national command authority structure is in chaos. The episodes of outbursts are getting worse”

:blowjob:

Attachments

• 201221645_10225348945291854_5620669224777038308_n.jpg
    201221645_10225348945291854_5620669224777038308_n.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 28
Y'all got to know the people around the world are laughing there ass off at us for having such a dumb ass president

Y'all got to know the people around the world are laughing there ass off at us for having such a dumb ass president

Yup this clown is going to continue to do damage until hes thrown out of office...hey these Rhino's/democraps and libtards love it .....all I say is hopefully everything he is doing can be undone!!! I think we will see exactly what other countries think of USA towards mid/end of biden term ....this guy is pathetic!!

Yup this clown is going to continue to do damage until hes thrown out of office...hey these Rhino's/democraps and libtards love it .....all I say is hopefully everything he is doing can be undone!!! I think we will see exactly what other countries think of USA towards mid/end of biden term ....this guy is pathetic!!
The people behind the scenes expected harris to be in office around the 2 year mark so she can run 2 full terms plus 2 years equaling 10 years .. thats what I read , but honestly with the way those 2 handle reporters I'd be surprised if they do last years 2 years before being impeached over their own dirty money

The people behind the scenes expected harris to be in office around the 2 year mark so she can run 2 full terms plus 2 years equaling 10 years .. thats what I read , but honestly with the way those 2 handle reporters I'd be surprised if they do last years 2 years before being impeached over their own dirty money

I believe it...and if the elections laws arent fixed/changed by then she will get it!! I hope not, it wouldnt surprise me if they extend and continue this bs pandemic push Biden out and get Kamala in .....Im fucking disgusted...

Yeah Harris will not and should not become president for many reasons but one that pisses me off is she cannot handle reporters. Every time she is asked a question she starts laughing. What the fuck is so dam funny?

I really try not to watch the news. I'm a reader. I'll read multiple sites and get the full view of things . Not r d or L . Just an America who doesn't trust the Government

https://resistthemainstream.org/gop...source=rtmt&utm_medium=rtmt&utm_campaign=rtmt

GOP Lawmakers Led by Ex-White House Doctor Send Letter to Biden, Ask Him to Take a Cognitive Test

More than a dozen Republican House members, led by former White House doctor Ronny Jackson, asked President Biden Thursday to undergo a cognitive test and release the results “so the American people know the full mental and intellectual health of their President.”

https://resistthemainstream.org/gop...source=rtmt&utm_medium=rtmt&utm_campaign=rtmt

GOP Lawmakers Led by Ex-White House Doctor Send Letter to Biden, Ask Him to Take a Cognitive Test

More than a dozen Republican House members, led by former White House doctor Ronny Jackson, asked President Biden Thursday to undergo a cognitive test and release the results “so the American people know the full mental and intellectual health of their President.”

This oughta be great, either democraps and libtards will take the offended stance and accuse Gop of attacking democracy or they will rig/sand bag this request.....Biden is in the best shape of his life :coffee:

What's to stop them from cheating on that test too? They'll give him all the answers in advance and he'll still sound like, um, ah, um, ah, um......

Last edited:

I would love for this to happen but inthink we all know its never going to come out. Let alone happen. He is losing his mind right before our eyes. We dont need a test to tell us smart bright eyed red blooded Americans that hes fucking incompetent….

I would love for this to happen but inthink we all know its never going to come out. Let alone happen. He is losing his mind right before our eyes. We dont need a test to tell us smart bright eyed red blooded Americans that hes fucking incompetent….

He lost his mind long ago. Remember the dem debates? The other dems were making comments about things he said that didn't make sense.

Yes Trump said what we were all thinking

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210620-211144.png
    Screenshot_20210620-211144.png
    294.5 KB · Views: 51
Back