• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

He can't even answer a staged question without referring to his notes and even then, his reply is a stuttering mess of confusion.

And they need to make sure no little girls are in the room to take his focus away.

Heres my monday morning fuck biden post lolz.....

This is disturbing. We all know Zuckerberg is as woke and anti-American as they come. It looks like someone hired a personal PR manager.....

What is happening now is that all the commies who have taken control of the country are showing patriotism for their new America that is being formed in their commie image under CCP direction. True American Patriots will grow to hate what it has become and in a year or two, when they have normalized the new sentiment, they will go after conservatives as the unpatriotic haters and call conservatives hypocrites. The strategy is slowly coming to light and I can see this coming a mile away.

The same is being done as they gut out and reform the police. Traditionally, conservatives were the, “back the blue” crowd. Slowly they are making police and military more and more woke. The good guys are resigning and jumping ship while they fill the ranks with their own. Conservatives will soon be harassed mercilessly by police. Look at any BLM or Antifa rally and see how they do nothing to those two groups, no matter how violent and destructive they are, while if any normal person fights back against them they are taken to jail. Soon the commies will profess that they love the police and military as the police and military will be their people and they will take great joy to see them used against conservatives…..

How do I know, with absolute certainty, that this will happen? Because I know history. None of this is new. It's just the latest iteration.

Last edited:
[h=1]As Housing, Gas, & Healthcare Costs Soar; Biden Admin Distracts With Ridiculous Brag About 16c Savings On July 4th BBQ Costs[/h]
https://www.zerohedge.com/economics...n-distracts-ridiculous-brag-about-16c-savings

Authored by Grant Atkinson via The Western Journal,
With Independence Day upon us, the United States faces rising inflation and higher prices on many common commodities. Yet according to President Joe Biden’s administration, everything is just peachy.
The White House tweeted Thursday bragging that the average price of a cookout for July 4, 2021, is a whole 16 cents cheaper than last year.

[h=1]As Housing, Gas, & Healthcare Costs Soar; Biden Admin Distracts With Ridiculous Brag About 16c Savings On July 4th BBQ Costs[/h]
https://www.zerohedge.com/economics...n-distracts-ridiculous-brag-about-16c-savings

Authored by Grant Atkinson via The Western Journal,
With Independence Day upon us, the United States faces rising inflation and higher prices on many common commodities. Yet according to President Joe Biden’s administration, everything is just peachy.
The White House tweeted Thursday bragging that the average price of a cookout for July 4, 2021, is a whole 16 cents cheaper than last year.

16 cents? Woohoo!

Look at these fucking dems.

What absolute FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ronald-McDonald-KFC-and-Wendys.jpg

• What the hell is this? DC’s Mayor Bowser has a bizarre way of saying ‘Happy 4th of July’.
  • DC Mayor Bowser, tweeted bizarre pictures of the fast food giants and only God knows what.
  • Maror Bowser (above) shared this bizarre tweet on the 4th of July.
[h=1]Servants Holding Aphrodite's Breasts[/h]
https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/servants-holding-aphrodites-breasts

Adam's_Badass_Entrance__HD____Record_of_Ragnarok___Shuumatsu_No_Valkyrie_1-53_screenshot.png

Last edited:
This is disturbing. We all know Zuckerberg is as woke and anti-American as they come. It looks like someone hired a personal PR manager.....

What is happening now is that all the commies who have taken control of the country are showing patriotism for their new America that is being formed in their commie image under CCP direction. True American Patriots will grow to hate what it has become and in a year or two, when they have normalized the new sentiment, they will go after conservatives as the unpatriotic haters and call conservatives hypocrites. The strategy is slowly coming to light and I can see this coming a mile away.

The same is being done as they gut out and reform the police. Traditionally, conservatives were the, “back the blue” crowd. Slowly they are making police and military more and more woke. The good guys are resigning and jumping ship while they fill the ranks with their own. Conservatives will soon be harassed mercilessly by police. Look at any BLM or Antifa rally and see how they do nothing to those two groups, no matter how violent and destructive they are, while if any normal person fights back against them they are taken to jail. Soon the commies will profess that they love the police and military as the police and military will be their people and they will take great joy to see them used against conservatives…..

How do I know, with absolute certainty, that this will happen? Because I know history. None of this is new. It's just the latest iteration.
He probably threw up in his mouth afterwards.
7d58d9eef64f2db2263cc26bb74655b0.jpg

Pervy Joe and his ice-cream, the hard hitting news the MSM likes to report on.

Joe reportedly whipped up a chocolate dairy swirl in his depends this AM. Nuts included, more at 11...

Must be a millennial that made that meme because if Biden wrote that check he really is stupid because "sixteen and 00/100" would be $16.00. A correct check written out would be "Zero and 16/100". God damn I feel old and out of touch to know how a check is correctly written out.
I'm sure there were quite a few divorces in this country from one halves inability to balance the checkbook.

I'm sure there were quite a few divorces in this country from one halves inability to balance the checkbook.

No doubt. I remember when getting a credit card was a huge deal. I mean if you had a visa card you were balling. That and the old credit card machines that were the size of a mini cash register and weighed probably 20 lbs. They had the carbon copy they would put it then place your card in it and slide it over to make the impression of your numbers. You would sign it and then get the bottom carbon copy of it.

credit_card_swiper.jpg

Biden admin now blaming GOP for defund police movement bwhahah....heres my fuck biden post!!!

LOL

These Demturdz, they just cant stop spewing lies and madness, LOL...

[h=1]Texas AG: Biden Administration 'On The Side Of Cartels' When It Comes To Southern Border[/h]
https://www.zerohedge.com/political...on-side-cartels-when-it-comes-southern-border

President Biden's southern border crisis is growing increasingly grave by the week. A flood of migrants continues to pour into the country as the president, earlier this year, reversed many of his predecessor's immigration policies, including having asylum seekers remain in Mexico instead of in the U.S. and ending border wall construction.
Speaking first hand about the border crisis, because frankly, the mainstream media continues to ignore the issue, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton recently appeared on the Sara Carter Show podcast to discuss immigration.
"Not only are we fighting illegal immigration and the cartels," Paxton said, "but we're fighting the Biden administration." Instead of lending a hand to the Lone Star state, "They're on the side of the cartels literally helping them to transport human beings into our state."
As a result, the attorney general admits he's afraid of his own federal government. "Look, I've never been more afraid of our own government than I am right now. I've never been more afraid of law enforcement," Paxton told Carter. "These are people that we expect to hold to a very high standard, whether it's whether it's you know, the FBI or the CIA, these national federal organizations have become very political."
Every passing day, the Biden administration continues to mishandle the border crisis. The reversal in former President Trump's policies has resulted in a massive surge in migrants, including unaccompanied minors, which has overwhelmed capacity at immigration facilities.
Paxton's only solution to combat the administration is through a barrage of lawsuits:
"We are definitely in the fight with the Biden administration. We have 11 lawsuits right now, that's in the first six months of his administration," he said. "They matter because we have to fight, we have to hold them accountable for violating federal law, for not following the President's constitutional duty."
With the administration's unwillingness to secure the border, South Dakota is sending their National Guard members to defend Texans from border chaos.
On Tuesday, Fox News' Bill Melugin snaped images of at least 100 migrants in La Joya, Texas, who just crossed the border.
He said this is the "largest single group of migrants I've ever seen is currently being apprehended here in La Joya, TX. At least 100+ and more still coming down the road. Many children coughing, some moms breastfeeding. Some I talked to are from Nicaragua, Honduras, & Guatemala."

2021-07-06_13-18-15.png
One of Melugin's images shows the +100 group of migrants lined up alongside U.S. Customs and Border Protection trucks. Agents appeared to be interviewing the migrants. There was no word on what agents were discussing.

2021-07-06_13-18-37.png

[h=1]Texas AG: Biden Administration 'On The Side Of Cartels' When It Comes To Southern Border[/h]
https://www.zerohedge.com/political...on-side-cartels-when-it-comes-southern-border

President Biden's southern border crisis is growing increasingly grave by the week. A flood of migrants continues to pour into the country as the president, earlier this year, reversed many of his predecessor's immigration policies, including having asylum seekers remain in Mexico instead of in the U.S. and ending border wall construction.
Speaking first hand about the border crisis, because frankly, the mainstream media continues to ignore the issue, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton recently appeared on the Sara Carter Show podcast to discuss immigration.
"Not only are we fighting illegal immigration and the cartels," Paxton said, "but we're fighting the Biden administration." Instead of lending a hand to the Lone Star state, "They're on the side of the cartels literally helping them to transport human beings into our state."
As a result, the attorney general admits he's afraid of his own federal government. "Look, I've never been more afraid of our own government than I am right now. I've never been more afraid of law enforcement," Paxton told Carter. "These are people that we expect to hold to a very high standard, whether it's whether it's you know, the FBI or the CIA, these national federal organizations have become very political."
Every passing day, the Biden administration continues to mishandle the border crisis. The reversal in former President Trump's policies has resulted in a massive surge in migrants, including unaccompanied minors, which has overwhelmed capacity at immigration facilities.
Paxton's only solution to combat the administration is through a barrage of lawsuits:
"We are definitely in the fight with the Biden administration. We have 11 lawsuits right now, that's in the first six months of his administration," he said. "They matter because we have to fight, we have to hold them accountable for violating federal law, for not following the President's constitutional duty."
With the administration's unwillingness to secure the border, South Dakota is sending their National Guard members to defend Texans from border chaos.
On Tuesday, Fox News' Bill Melugin snaped images of at least 100 migrants in La Joya, Texas, who just crossed the border.
He said this is the "largest single group of migrants I've ever seen is currently being apprehended here in La Joya, TX. At least 100+ and more still coming down the road. Many children coughing, some moms breastfeeding. Some I talked to are from Nicaragua, Honduras, & Guatemala."

2021-07-06_13-18-15.png
One of Melugin's images shows the +100 group of migrants lined up alongside U.S. Customs and Border Protection trucks. Agents appeared to be interviewing the migrants. There was no word on what agents were discussing.

2021-07-06_13-18-37.png

This is absolutely in fathomable that this is where we are and no one is doing anything about it. We let these people do whatever they want and thats what theybare doing. It will be too late when Americans wake the fuck up mark my words its coming!!!

Too funny. They didn't even do a good photoshop job.

NEW - The cover photo of the new ODNI report is from a stock photo library. It's called “Portrait Of Multi-Cultural Office Staff Standing In Lobby"

They photoshopped in a blind man and a girl in a wheelchair.

Attachments

• photo_2021-07-08_15-52-21.jpg
    photo_2021-07-08_15-52-21.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 17
  • photo_2021-07-08_15-52-24.jpg
    photo_2021-07-08_15-52-24.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 17
Too funny. They didn't even do a good photoshop job.

NEW - The cover photo of the new ODNI report is from a stock photo library. It's called “Portrait Of Multi-Cultural Office Staff Standing In Lobby"

They photoshopped in a blind man and a girl in a wheelchair.

And a dog

My God these people are the stupidest people the world has ever seen. And they are currently "running" the White House.

God help us.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1625792868081.jpg
    FB_IMG_1625792868081.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 31
Back