The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

Page 227 of 248 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231237 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 3710
  1. #3391
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    19,040

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19,910
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22,729
    Thanked in
    11,028 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Biden Crime Family Profits From China Taking Over Afghanistan's Lithium Deposits

    Afghanistan is the "the Saudi Arabia of lithium" -a metal that is essential for electric vehicle batteries.

    The Taliban announced that China will be their 'main partner' in rebuilding Afghanistan.

    Together, they now control one of the world's largest lithium deposits worth an estimated $1 to $3 trillion.

    The Chinese company, Contemporary Amperex Technology Co. Limited (CATL), is the world's largest manufacturer of electric vehicle lithium-ion batteries.

    Hunter Biden's investment fund, Bohai Harvest (BHR), which was funded by the Bank of China and other Chinese-government owned financial firms list the Chinese lithium-battery giant, CATL, among its portfolio of investments.

    In other words, the Biden family is set to personally profit from China gaining access to Afghanistan's lithium deposits.

  2. #3392
    Registered User
    IronRage's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,014

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    398
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,375
    Thanked in
    868 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    They wont admit hes a mistake because they're the real reason this country is fucked up ....just look at mindless and gj they still suck that senile mistake making fools nutz.......I think Trump made a couple maybe a handful of mistakes but it didnt have the results like this fools mistakes!!! ....
    Add tommy and selfmademonster to that list, a couple of trump hating crybabies who think everyone on the forum is racist, all this shit going on and they are silent. But hey at least we don’t have an old racist white guy in the White House… oh wait…. 😂

  3. #3393
    Registered User
    selfmademonster's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,253

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    212
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    795
    Thanked in
    481 Posts
    Rep Points
    1905799433

    Quote Originally Posted by IronRage View Post
    Add tommy and selfmademonster to that list, a couple of trump hating crybabies who think everyone on the forum is racist, all this shit going on and they are silent. But hey at least we don’t have an old racist white guy in the White House… oh wait…. 
    Just knowing I irritate you brings a huge smile to my face Irun 😂...theres been nothing but racists idiots for generations in the White House that's why it's never had my allegiance or support. Trump was so easy to make fun and was a entertaining buffoon..Biden, well he's just a senile, decrepit , very...very creepy old guy I wouldn't trust with children or my adult handicapped cousin Able ( we cal him Disable)🤣....you really take this stuff to seriously...you know they don't care about you right? You know you're just poor trash to them right?
    “It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.”
    ― Frederick Douglass

  4. #3394
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    19,040

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19,910
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22,729
    Thanked in
    11,028 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by selfmademonster View Post
    my adult handicapped cousin Able ( we cal him Disable)....
    It's me laughing at jokes like that that is killing my karma in life.
    (That was pretty fucking funny...and messed up)

  5. #3395
    Twat Waffle Inspector
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    12,199

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,372
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,681
    Thanked in
    5,513 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Eileen…. Literally was born with one leg longer than the other. My wife was explaining this client of hers to me and I made the joke “what, is her name Eileen?”

    my wife looked at me with surprise; “how did you know that, do you know her?” (She didn’t even get the joke)

    made me laugh twice.


    im probably going to hell.
    “Tape on a dick you twat waffle” - IronRage & Dale C.

  6. #3396
    Registered User
    twisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    12,432

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,281
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,052
    Thanked in
    753 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    My Thursday morning fuck biden post ....

  7. #3397
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    19,040

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19,910
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22,729
    Thanked in
    11,028 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Big "fuck you"

    https://resistthemainstream.org/fath...ource=telegram

    Father of Injured Marine Shuts Down Biden’s Hospital Visit: ‘Biden Had The Audacity to Try to Visit’

    According to the father of the Marine, as reported by the Gateway Pundit, Biden was not welcomed at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland because the family held the president responsible for their son’s severe injuries. The White House has been completely silent on the matter.

  8. #3398
    Registered User
    Rot-Iron66's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New England
    Age
    55
    Posts
    3,125

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    96
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,250
    Thanked in
    1,298 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Worst in History
    Diaper shitting retard
    Kid sniffing pervert
    Traitor / Killer
    Dementia
    ~
    [[[[------------------]]]]

  9. #3399
    Registered User
    twisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    12,432

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,281
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,052
    Thanked in
    753 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Rot-Iron66 View Post
    Worst in History
    Diaper shitting retard
    Kid sniffing pervert
    Traitor / Killer
    Dementia
    Amen!
    Yup pretty much it in a nut shell!

  10. #3400
    Registered User
    IronRage's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,014

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    398
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,375
    Thanked in
    868 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by selfmademonster View Post
    Just knowing I irritate you brings a huge smile to my face Irun 😂...theres been nothing but racists idiots for generations in the White House that's why it's never had my allegiance or support. Trump was so easy to make fun and was a entertaining buffoon..Biden, well he's just a senile, decrepit , very...very creepy old guy I wouldn't trust with children or my adult handicapped cousin Able ( we cal him Disable)🤣....you really take this stuff to seriously...you know they don't care about you right? You know you're just poor trash to them right?
    The list is the list bro, you don’t like it quit crying over a guy that’s been gone for 7 months.

    Trump genuinely cared about Americans, he was a real man. A true patriot, something you know nothing about.

  11. #3401
    Registered User
    twisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    12,432

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,281
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,052
    Thanked in
    753 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by IronRage View Post
    The list is the list bro, you don’t like it quit crying over a guy that’s been gone for 7 months.

    Trump genuinely cared about Americans, he was a real man. A true patriot, something you know nothing about.
    It really says alot when people think the way they do ....this is our country, reason why this country was so great is because of the Americans and the American dream! The reason why other countries arent great is because of the people and the leadership ....if you see how the other countries live and how they are ran its a disgrace! The people live with no laws or rules ....True Americans dont want that shit in our country .....see its like your community or neighborhood who wants trashy people or criminals living among them! True community looks out for eachother and reports crime and points out criminals who are involved True Americans care about this and want to stop it! Every single thing this fool is doing does nothing but hurt our country now and in the future .....I feel the only ones who drinking this admins kool aid are those people who feel racism does exist and those people who are foriegn and want the rest of the family to come here! ....being selfmademonster likes the purple twat and based off his posts he would be in the category of believer in racism exists .....yes hes a democrap libtard nutsake sucker that is drinking the kool aid ....so to him everything is fine until hes payin more taxes and his job goes overseas and his retirement and social security is stripped from him ...but hey if he isnt thinking of that now the chances of him having a career or even working is slim to none ....

  12. #3402
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,221

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,820
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,606
    Thanked in
    5,014 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


  13. #3403
    United States of China
    ADMINISTRATOR
    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23,929

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    617
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14,374
    Thanked in
    7,029 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Attached Images Attached Images
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



  14. #3404
    Fucking Legend
    tommygunz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,480

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    992
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,993
    Thanked in
    1,155 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by IronRage View Post
    Add tommy and selfmademonster to that list, a couple of trump hating crybabies who think everyone on the forum is racist, all this shit going on and they are silent. But hey at least we don’t have an old racist white guy in the White House… oh wait…. 
    Im here with this months rent….
    Oh, wait, that’s right, I live in your head for free.
    Thanks for the ironrage hand out again uncle cracker.

  15. #3405
    Registered User
    IronRage's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,014

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    398
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,375
    Thanked in
    868 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    It really says alot when people think the way they do ....this is our country, reason why this country was so great is because of the Americans and the American dream! The reason why other countries arent great is because of the people and the leadership ....if you see how the other countries live and how they are ran its a disgrace! The people live with no laws or rules ....True Americans dont want that shit in our country .....see its like your community or neighborhood who wants trashy people or criminals living among them! True community looks out for eachother and reports crime and points out criminals who are involved True Americans care about this and want to stop it! Every single thing this fool is doing does nothing but hurt our country now and in the future .....I feel the only ones who drinking this admins kool aid are those people who feel racism does exist and those people who are foriegn and want the rest of the family to come here! ....being selfmademonster likes the purple twat and based off his posts he would be in the category of believer in racism exists .....yes hes a democrap libtard nutsake sucker that is drinking the kool aid ....so to him everything is fine until hes payin more taxes and his job goes overseas and his retirement and social security is stripped from him ...but hey if he isnt thinking of that now the chances of him having a career or even working is slim to none ....
    You hit the nail on the head, those countries suffer because of socialist/communist policies, the same policies the democrats are pushing here. It’s a proven failure and no matter how much you try to talk some sense into these guys they just don’t get it.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-23-2020, 03:03 PM
  2. The *OFFICIAL* who actually works out thread
    By theCaptn' in forum The Pit
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 01-08-2016, 12:45 PM
  3. Official Fuck You Thread
    By kombatarts99 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 08-13-2014, 08:18 AM
  4. The OFFICIAL rant thread V.1
    By Vision in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 07-28-2014, 04:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums