• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

IML Gear Cream!
naw bro, Ive moved on. I know who is President. I am trying to help you out. Before you post, stop and think, "Is what I am posting reality or am I getting duped again by another extreme right internet source?"
Dude, I know with all your being you want Trump to be President but the simple and undeniable FACT is that he is not. I am sorry to break this to you.

Fuck joe-biden

Let me take a moment to be clear. It's my opinion that this election was a coup that illegaly overthrew the United States Government. I don't believe I'm alone in this view, and the fact that our capital is behind walls with machine guns is proof enuff for me. If that's not enuff for you, ask yourself why Biden is being treated like a hobo begging for soup ?

Where's Pervy Joes S.O.U. Address??
LOL What a kuntt...
Imagine looking in the mirror knowing you voted for this tool??
And if you believe the 80 million vote thing, well, you might also believe that men are girls, girls are men, kids are of-age, etc...
(Oh crap, you do believe that retard-fiction) **shrug** :laughat:

Where's Pervy Joes S.O.U. Address??
LOL What a kuntt...
Imagine looking in the mirror knowing you voted for this tool??
And if you believe the 80 million vote thing, well, you might also believe that men are girls, girls are men, kids are of-age, etc...
(Oh crap, you do believe that retard-fiction) **shrug** :laughat:

Right on. It's just political discord, just a opinion. Not sedition, or conspiracy.

Creepy joe-biden cant get his legislators in line, as Trump is adored around the world.

I honesty don't believe biden will be considered at all in history ...

The Reagan democrats, patriot party, tea party, Trump party are just waiting for midterms.

This is my evening Fuck you biden post....oh cmon we all know this election was stolen and full of fraud and anyone that says different is a fucking retard ....just look at this shit thats goin on! ....

This thread has gotten even MORE boring than when it began.

I’ll liven it up for you with some “science” you may relate with

46c72ec7c12bdc3e304c1e070af633f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good ole Joe, what a card (or tard).

Beautiful speech Joe, save it for the dementia ward. "What am I doing here"??
Kuntt doesnt even know where he is, who he is, etc. :laughat:

https://youtu.be/Bwi6zBmOSE0

Get Shredded!
It’s ridiculous when Biden is speaking and has to stop mid-sentence to ask himself (out loud) what am I doing? The man obviously has early onset Alzheimer’s... the globalists knew exactly which puppet to put in office....JS

Don’t blame dementia for joes fuckery.

he was always a racist bumbling idiot rapist. Even before dementia got to him. The entire Biden family should be punished for their criminality.

belief all wemens... even the Biden accusers.

Don’t blame dementia for joes fuckery.

he was always a racist bumbling idiot rapist. Even before dementia got to him. The entire Biden family should be punished for their criminality.

belief all wemens... even the Biden accusers.

True

Gosh, I forget...which one was the most popular president of all times with the most votes? This is so confusing....

Attachments

• photo_2021-03-02_06-58-11.jpg
    photo_2021-03-02_06-58-11.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 26
Joe Biden is living in all of your heads rent free.
Whats wrong with u guys??
The pit has become TOO political now.
Lemmie know if u guys want me to start a young Asian twink thread.
tumblr_o7r3v4BVNn1qc063no1_1280.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Occupied DC vid:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1366565810496540672

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

Similar set up for President Nicolas Maduro down in Venezuela who also *checks notes* is the most popular President in Venezuelan history who *checks notes again* legitimately wins every election cycle and is surrounded by *checks notes one more time* domestic terrorists.

Well, Wray is bombing in his testimony today...here's some highlights of the incompetence:

LIVE: Disgraced FBI Director Wray testifies on the Jan. 6 Capitol riot

FBI Director Wray is now praising Americans for turning on their friends and family members for attending the Jan 6 rally

Chris Wray totally dissembling when asked why FBI threat intel was not shared with the Capitol Police. We already know Chief Sund was denied access to the report.

BREAKING: Chris Wray admits even he didn't know the FBI had credible threat reports of a pre-planned attack on the US Capitol on Jan 6

BREAKING: FBI Director Wray says their investigation cannot confirm the cause of death of Officer Sicknick (there was NO blunt force trauma, etc...was probably a stroke/heart attack)

FBI Director Wray confirms domestic terrorism arrests have increased for militia extremists, racially motivated extremists, and anarchist extremists

FBI Director Wray confirms the bureau is denying Congress access to the Norfolk field office report that extremists pre-planned an attack on Jan 6

FBI Director Wray falsely claims there has been no connection between anarchist extremists and Jan 6, despite the high-profile FBI arrest of Antifa supporter John Earle Sullivan

Wray testifies the FBI does not consider the Proud Boys a domestic terrorist group (sorry kilsong)

Wray testifies the FBI does not consider Antifa a domestic terrorist group (sorry to everyone else)

lmao...yeah, i'm sure the proud boys are cooking the meals for our troops...

Right.. Proud boys support the troops, libturdz shit on them, attack cops, poison or spit in their fast-food, say "fukk the military", attack Vet's in MAGA hats, remember LilDong? You fukkin' retard...

No more masks in Texas !!!!

Governor Abbott just released his EO today ... next Wednesday no more masks

Fuck off biden and your mask

Back