• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

tit for tat...

JUST IN - Russia expells 10 American diplomats and puts 8 members of the current and former US administration on the no-entry list, including FBI Director Wray.

Hell has froze over.. Sanders defends Trump.
https://youtu.be/SKz5tNoKeOQ

Ol’ Crazy Bernie has found himself on the right side of issues from time to time.

I’ve mentioned it here before, but he’s actually one of the few voices out there that has called for increasing police budgets to attract higher quality candidates, which is obviously common sense, but he’s a liberal, soooo... you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Creepy joe, sleepy joe, how long has your son been on the blow. Creepy joe, creepy joe, I think what your reaping, is what you sowed ...

Attachments

• 1618641737176-1634529523.jpg
    1618641737176-1634529523.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 47
THEE most embarrassing thing ever in Political history - LMAO.

Creepy Senile Joe, his staff, his voters, his family, everything about him and Demturdz, just a horrible retarded shit-show.
And he's the leader of the libtardz, shows how mentally deranged and damaged they truly are, LOL. :roflmao:

IML Gear Cream!
THEE most embarrassing thing ever in Political history - LMAO.

Creepy Senile Joe, his staff, his voters, his family, everything about him and Demturdz, just a horrible retarded shit-show.
And he's the leader of the libtardz, shows how mentally deranged and damaged they truly are, LOL. :roflmao:
Well said.....Wrapped up pretty and nice with a bow...

74874c6b8173963d28556407621800f5.jpg

This Maxine Waters kvnt needs to be put out to pasture, what a vile/racist/hate-filled kvnt... Pushing the violence at the "mostly violent" BLM hate rallies...

NEW - Pakistan is on the brink of civil war as police opens fire at anti-government, anti-France protesters.

Meanwhile, Islamist Far-Right group TLP tells its members that it is “time to sacrifice your youth, wealth, and life for the sanctity of the Prophet" as it announces a long march to #Islamabad

Vid:
https://t.me/disclosetv/1569

This Maxine Waters kvnt needs to be put out to pasture, what a vile/racist/hate-filled kvnt... Pushing the violence at the "mostly violent" BLM hate rallies...

ICYMI - Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) crossed state lines to call for "more confrontational" actions in Brooklyn Center, MN last night.

Vid:
https://t.me/disclosetv/1571

Get Shredded!
NEW - Pakistan is on the brink of civil war as police opens fire at anti-government, anti-France protesters.

Meanwhile, Islamist Far-Right group TLP tells its members that it is “time to sacrifice your youth, wealth, and life for the sanctity of the Prophet" as it announces a long march to #Islamabad

We already know how this goes, but here's this anyway...

Attachments

• photo_2021-04-19_08-15-55.jpg
    photo_2021-04-19_08-15-55.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 28
Back