• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

IML Gear Cream!
My dad n I where discussing the Taiwan problem 20 years ago. We came to the conclusion that the people of Taiwan are the best microchip producers in the world. The people are the real resource, not the island or the buildings. The west should have been transitioning the actual cultural Chinese people of Taiwan for the last 20 years in greater numbers than the west has imigrated from the rest of the world, that has only caused riots in western nations. Liberals strike again imigrating southern hemisphere islamics, as Taiwanese falls to the commies ...

Is anyone else just ready to let it all burn? Seriously, they want no police. They want to take guns away from good people that pass background checks. They want to give illegal aliens 15k. They want no voting laws at all just a free for all. They want to lower standards for the military. They want to give our tax dollars to other countries. They want to remove the words riots and looting. The list goes on and on. I say let it all burn and we can let them learn from their mistakes. Fuck it.

Biden is saying he will remove the
Troops from Afghanistan by September. If he does so I'll give him props. When Trump said this he got hammered. Where's the dems that went in on Trump?

Biden is saying he will remove the
Troops from Afghanistan by September. If he does so I'll give him props. When Trump said this he got hammered. Where's the dems that went in on Trump?

Simply a cover. He has f***d up so badly so quickly that they have to lob him the ball so they can focus solely on that to take away from all that he has failed.

When I say "he" I mean they, you know his handlers, the puppets behind the scene running the show and telling him what to do.

Hunter Biden. The crackhead son of the "President"

Said today in an interview "The
Trump children should try getting a job without using their father to do so..."

These people are stupid🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Simply a cover. He has f***d up so badly so quickly that they have to lob him the ball so they can focus solely on that to take away from all that he has failed.

When I say "he" I mean they, you know his handlers, the puppets behind the scene running the show and telling him what to do.

Perfect analogy. Bidens up to bat in the MLB. They are underhand slow pitching it in, and he still can't hit it no matter what his handlers do ?

Can I go out on a limb, and say Jimmy Carter has been replaced as the worst president of all time ?

Ok I take back all I said screw this fool. Acting like it's his idea for a pull out when Trump's plan was next month. To top it off he didn't even give Trump credit.

Fuck joe-biden

Biden sends ex- officials to Taiwan.

2 hrs ago

My guess is they are telling Taiwan, unofficially, to evacuate the island ...

Attachments

• 1618459677498842284675.jpg
    1618459677498842284675.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 28
Get Shredded!
Fuck joe-biden

24 min ago.

China warns biden, " observe the one China policy, or its war "...

Biden shit his pants, and secretly hints that Taiwan should evacuate the island.

Haha, what a pussy ! A real president would Park a aircraft carrier in Taipei ...

Attachments

• 16184600453011229846244.jpg
    16184600453011229846244.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 27
One hour ago

Austrailia goes on highest alert.

Attachments

• 1618464859360-1695559721.jpg
    1618464859360-1695559721.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 25
Hahaha, Biden blinks ...

Our freedom of navigation exercise in the black Sea is cancelled.

21 min ago

Putin scared creepy joe out of the black Sea ...

Attachments

• 1618485184486-512909957.jpg
    1618485184486-512909957.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 47
JUST IN - Biden declares "national security emergency" over Russia.

Attachments

• photo_2021-04-15_09-08-21.jpg
    photo_2021-04-15_09-08-21.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 40
NEW - Biden in Black Sea U-Turn as he CANCELS deployment of two warships despite threatening 'repercussions' over troop build-up on Ukraine border, new sanctions and declaring a national security emergency over Russia.

Crimean parliament, in response to new sanctions, said that Americans are acting helpless and that they “no longer know what they’re doing”, aka the US lost the grip. “This is just an indicator of the helplessness of a country that considers itself being the hegemon.”

🤡🤡🤡🤡

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210415-112900.png
    Screenshot_20210415-112900.png
    384 KB · Views: 40
JUST IN - Britain summons the Russian ambassador

JUST IN - Poland summons the Russian ambassador.

NEW - Biden to deliver a speech on #Russia at 4:30p EST

This should get gooood.

2016 Dems: Russia interfered with the elections
2020 Dems: There was no election interference
2021 Dems: Russia interfered with the elections

When are people going to wake up and call them on their BS?!

Attachments

• EyZIMUKWYAY1IVK.jpg
    EyZIMUKWYAY1IVK.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 33
LMAO did you guys watch that?

First time I've ever watched Biden speak live.

What a train wreck. He can't even read off a teleprompter. Tries to act tough and looks weak.

Even the woman doing Sign Language looked retarded.

What a complete and utter clown show this whole admin is....

I cant stop shaking my head. I look like Greta Thunberg. How dare you Joe.

I watched it. Listened to him ramble on the 2 questions he took afterwards...which was surprising he took any. It's pretty much a big nothing burger. "We blame you for the solarwinds hack that got you into every govt agency and armed forces branch, so there's gonna be some sanctions, but we're a good team and should work together on solving the pandemic and global warming."

I watched it. Listened to him ramble on the 2 questions he took afterwards...which was surprising he took any. It's pretty much a big nothing burger. "We blame you for the solarwinds hack that got you into every govt agency and armed forces branch, so there's gonna be some sanctions, but we're a good team and should work together on solving the pandemic and global warming."

Who worked with Russia again? Who's the puppet?

Back