• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

Get Shredded!
Lol, he killed 11,000 union jobs with a ink pen in less than a week . Where's tommyhunz at this is his president.

Can't believe these people are this stupid

Last edited:
Lol, he killed 11,000 union jobs with a ink pen in less than a week . Where's tommyhunz at this is his president.

Can't believe these people are this stupid

You're telling me. "I will not ban franking" lol thats next.
We smoked a bit last night and asked how people could be so stupid. Theres no excuses either we all saw this shit coming. One is pro jobs and the other is not. Man it pisses me off that people can be so dumb.

What's so sad is that oil comes anyways on the trains every day . The carbon footprint for that is a lot larger than a pipeline lol. These people are way smart lol.

China has more coal fire power plants coming on line every day . If climate control is a real thing there's no way the ccp states can do enough to stop it lol

I do agree with trying to find new green energy sources . But don't kill everything while doing it lol .

I do agree with trying to find new green energy sources . But don't kill everything while doing it lol .

I'm a fan as well. You don't build a home on dirt first, you have to build a foundation.

That goes for energy as well. Look at CA and rolling blackouts. They want to mandate electric cars with no way to power them lol.

Lets figure out how we're going to move forward with a foundation FIRST.

Its crazy I even have to type this. Seriously, this is common sense shit.

China has more coal fire power plants coming on line every day . If climate control is a real thing there's no way the ccp states can do enough to stop it lol
It's true, and all that dirty Australian coal, burnt without catalytic converters, is what makes everything on the shelves of wallmart, target ect, so greenies can't even lie and say it's about the environment ...

NEW - The fortunes of the 10 richest people rose by $540bn since March 2020, while between 200 million and 500 million more people were living in poverty in 2020, a new
@Oxfam report found

The most telling of anything that's happened in the last 3 months but no one wants to talk about it or believe there's reason to have certain people in positions of power

Fuck joe-biden

Nothing bothers short haired women more than neg party's, thumbs down, negs ...
I have been negging the hell out of them, and hitting the report button citing " inciting insurection " hahaha

Attachments

• 1611688674765424179451.jpg
    1611688674765424179451.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
  • 1611688636173-1342080946.jpg
    1611688636173-1342080946.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
Fuck Mitch Mc Connell

For anyone who didn't know about Mitch Mc Connell, here it is....
He was never apart of the conservative reawakening

Attachments

• 1611689613827876795182.jpg
    1611689613827876795182.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 34
This fucking idiot is signing shit that's against federal law lol.
He can differently move fast when the press wants to ask questions lol.

This shit is going to be epic. Hes killing jobs like a mad man.
Can't wait for summer gas prices. Libs will bitch I can't wait!

For anyone who didn't know about Mitch Mc Connell, here it is....
He was never apart of the conservative reawakening

Whats his nickname? Cocaine Mitch, or Mitch the Turtle? He looks like the Turtle from Never Ending story...

Joe Biden probably molested the Turtle and Atrayu.

tumblr_m3fklzTuXD1qar2zeo1_500.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210126-144813.png
    Screenshot_20210126-144813.png
    107.4 KB · Views: 28
Now kids will see trannies in bathrooms . Plus girls sports is unfair to girls that don't want to become men

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210126-145636.png
    Screenshot_20210126-145636.png
    471.5 KB · Views: 38
Isn't giving people u fair advantage racisms no matter what color they are ?

Lol so they're replacing fed cars to all electric. Where's the infrastructure?

So today Nancy buys a million dollars in tesla. Wtf

Now kids will see trannies in bathrooms . Plus girls sports is unfair to girls that don't want to become men

This is sad and I truly mean it. There was a fag at my high school who kept getting razzed in the boys bathroom. Well, he then kept going to the girls bathroom witch is unacceptable. They eventually let him use the teachers restroom. Remember this is the early 80s, and they were sending pregnant girl students away from schools ? So, weird even back then that a pregnant student was worst than a dude in the chic restrooms.

P.S. I hardly touched him inappropriately. :goldenahower: haha, kinda joking ...

That's insider trading lol !! Jail the witch and then burn her at the stake

Get Shredded!

Ca, AZ, and NV all get water , electricity from Hoover damn. For CA to go emissions free, is the end of the other states. Ya, that'll work ?

As the peppers tell me, AZ, CA, NV will be hell on earth ... No water, no food, no electricity for 100 million people ? They won't even eat each other, they will die of thirst ?

142111628_10218149171496953_4634242327438710405_n.jpg

Ca, AZ, and NV all get water , electricity from Hoover damn. For CA to go emissions free, is the end of the other states. Ya, that'll work ?

I'm telling you man they don't think in advance. We are always in a drought here as it is. So many people moving to northern nv. Theres no water here lol. My water bill is more than any bill I have except our house payment.

Its all good tho. We are taking the money and leaving the west. Plus all those bay area people made me 300k in six years lol.

141259691_10158184394992462_8017619859224610525_n.jpg

U dont see something wrong when he thinks all of these people stabbed him in the back?
Alllll of them are wrong??
He's the only right one?
That's a pathetic train of logic.
Kinda sad too.

Agreed
Bolton is a piece of shit.
But he now dislikes Trump... So I now support him 1000%

U should too.

Agreed
Bolton is a piece of shit.
But he now dislikes Trump... So I now support him 1000%

U should too.

Bro we get it you are a one issue voter. Gay rights, yeah we know.
I hope the Lemmon was worth the squeeze. Your hate for Trump and even if the economy goes to shit just amazes me.

Bro we get it you are a one issue voter. Gay rights, yeah we know.
I hope the Lemmon was worth the squeeze. Your hate for Trump and even if the economy goes to shit just amazes me.

The gays are impervious to society. What do they have to worry about ? They don't lose half their money to divorce ? They don't have kids to put through college ? All their money is in their education. They don't tithe to any church ? All their time is invested in two things, getting laid, and politics ...

Back