• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

Saw a post elsewhere...

Let’s see, what has Biden done already (in just 2 days)? Perhaps you could keep in mind if any of these things help American citizens.

In no particular order:

Cancels the Keystone XL Pipeline: Bye-bye energy independence (which we gained for the 1[SUP]st[/SUP] time in over 70 years under Trump). Also, bye-bye to 11,000+ jobs and back to Arab oil reliance and high gas prices.

Halts deportation for 100 days (at least). Typical 100 days for ICE is removing 73,000+ criminals from the U.S. – now they all get to stay. How wonderful.

Orders U.S. to rejoin the W.H.O. Early-on the W.H.O. colluded with China in that COVID couldn’t be transmitted from human to human. They said China was doing a great job at containing the virus. They have done nothing but fail, and now we’re gonna give ‘em $400million annually, that they don’t even have to account for.

Biological males can play on girl’s teams (and use their locker rooms, of course) – that is SO unfair to girls, and messed-up. Only a stupid Liberal would like that plan.

Reverses ban on Divisive Race Training, AKA racial attacks on the ‘white privilege’ folks, which is illegal under the Civil Rights Act and unconstitutional.

Stops construction of Border Wall. Come on over and hop on our Social Welfare Programs, you millions of people with no (or limited) job skills! It’s all part of “racial equity”, Biden’s press secretary said. Don’t worry though, no one with illegal drugs or COVID will cross illegally.

Biden demands federal agencies refer to illegal aliens as ‘non-citizens’. If you don’t see ‘free speech’ gonna away, you’re a fuckin’ moron. You Liberals probably haven’t even noticed all the recent censorship, in violation of the 1[SUP]st[/SUP] Amendment, BTW. But why would you care, ‘cause if you’re a moronic Liberal, you won’t get censored.

Not America first anymore, globalism first (especially China).

Sadly, there’s plenty more, but this is enough for now.

P.S. Decades ago, California was a state many, many people wanted to move to. But after 30 years of Democratic rule, it’s become a shit-hole that people wanna escape from. Tell me Liberals, doesn’t that tell you anything at all?

P.S. #2 Liberals under control – it’s only gonna get worse, much worse. L

COVID isn’t NEARLY as serious as the narrative. The fucking PCR tests are horribly inaccurate.

How inaccurate? Ooooooh..... just a 97% false positive rate.

I wonder how many people actually died from JUST covid. No doubt LOTS of people died with that “diagnosis” but they really didn’t even have it.

The bullshit needs to STOP

https://cormandrostenreview.com/report/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

COVID for folks 70 and under is 99.7% survival rate. Gee, what a scary scamdemic.

Saw a local Obit, a 94 year old guy died,and they called it COVID. LOL... NO, he was 94 and "maybe" had the virus? Maybe no symptoms?? Maybe a false positive??

He died of old age kuntz... Embarrasing... Sheeple. :laughat:

Attachments

• tards.JPG
    tards.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 50
LOL wrong again sucka. Bill Clinton was never impeached and then convicted by the Senate. Doesn't matter what you post, this is fact. Wow.

Ok. You’re right and he’s wrong. Here’s a pat on the top of your head.

Clinton was impeached but house vote wasn’t 2/3 majority and senate vote was a 50/50 split. They did vote to censure him which is how they disbarred him.

The media downplayed it and nobody gave a fuck because the economy was banging thru the dot com bubble and everyone was making money and happy AF.

Have a great day.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

- - - Updated - - -

What a beautiful smile.
Wouldn't u all agree?

IML Gear Cream!
Cognitively he has truly declined.

He was always a scumbag and manipulator but he used to be somewhat intelligent.

Now he's mentally not there. They truly should use the 25th amendment in his case.

Watch his movements and when he walks. You can clearly see the brain malfunctions in real time.

But I digress. South Park cleverly predicted him and Obama's "presidency". Two frauds.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210122-085218.png
    Screenshot_20210122-085218.png
    467.1 KB · Views: 53
Cognitively he has truly declined.

He was always a scumbag and manipulator but he used to be somewhat intelligent.

Now he's mentally not there. They truly should use the 25th amendment in his case.

Watch his movements and when he walks. You can clearly see the brain malfunctions in real time.

But I digress. South Park cleverly predicted him and Obama's "presidency". Two frauds.

Everyone knows inside of a year they will declare...."You guys were right!! Biden has dementia and must step down, yielding his position to Kamala."

They will basically just agree with all of we have been saying.

And it's criminal that the media saw it too and helped get this mummy head elected despite all the signs.

Remember when they had the fucking balls to question the mental fitness of Trump??? Had his doctor answering questions for hours.

IMO if you are biased then you are not a member of the press and don't deserve all the title.

COVID isn’t NEARLY as serious as the narrative. The fucking PCR tests are horribly inaccurate.

How inaccurate? Ooooooh..... just a 97% false positive rate.

I wonder how many people actually died from JUST covid. No doubt LOTS of people died with that “diagnosis” but they really didn’t even have it.

The bullshit needs to STOP

https://cormandrostenreview.com/report/

Covid is serving its purpose(s) quite well. Look at the sheep and how well they bleet on Q.... @mbd1977

Last edited:
He’s probably 40 - 50 yrs old right there. Epstein wasn’t even convicted yet. He still owns liberal left minds lol

He’s probably 40 - 50 yrs old right there. Epstein wasn’t even convicted yet. He still owns liberal left minds lol

It's a fact that trump ran in those circles, I think it is possible he even got with some teens(but not flat out children) and it may be a grey area but I was having consensual sex at 14. I would not consider getting with an 18 to 50 year old gal rape of any type. I was adult enough to have sex after all. In fact if you look at it objectively without societal bias we would all be dead if our ancestors waited till they were of a certain age to have intercourse. It was rare anybody lived past their 30's. It is only in the last 150 or so years we are living longer as whole. It was normal for our ancestors to start procreating as soon as they could. It is actually healthier for babies to have mothers in 15 to 25 year range. Once you get into the 30's and then the 40's defects and complications for both rise substantially.

Past that, If you see what happens, he starts distancing himself from those guys. He knew what they were into and it crossed a line he was not willing to cross. Which is obvious by his actions. He took down more pedos than anybody else during their presidency.

It's a fact that trump ran in those circles, I think it is possible he even got with some teens(but not flat out children) and it may be a grey area but I was having consensual sex at 14. I would not consider getting with an 18 to 50 year old gal rape of any type. I was adult enough to have sex after all. In fact if you look at it objectively without societal bias we would all be dead if our ancestors waited till they were of a certain age to have intercourse. It was rare anybody lived past their 30's. It is only in the last 150 or so years we are living longer as whole. It was normal for our ancestors to start procreating as soon as they could. It is actually healthier for babies to have mothers in 15 to 25 year range. Once you get into the 30's and then the 40's defects and complications for both rise substantially.

Past that, If you see what happens, he starts distancing himself from those guys. He knew what they were into and it crossed a line he was not willing to cross. Which is obvious by his actions. He took down more pedos than anybody else during their presidency.

You seem to be an expert in the field of under age sex.
You find an attorney yet?

Glad Trump stood up for the Military 💪💪

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210122-110559.png
    Screenshot_20210122-110559.png
    59.6 KB · Views: 46
Glad Trump stood up for the Military

Those pics of military sleeping in the garage are a disgrace to every American. But sadly many will still defend and justify the left and their decisions make 5000 troops share two bathrooms and sleep outside. I treat a stray dog better than that and I’m betting they do also... I wish there was a way to cancel them like they cancel us.

c84f0539d87a251f820d09e3892ca3e1.gif

You crack me up when you quote Instagram and FB links lol. Trump lied every other breath.
You have Trump Defeated Syndrome aka TDS.

So let me get this straight. When someone edits and makes a video and posts it on Instagram or Facebook, that makes it no longer valid , true or accurate?

Because this is what it sounds like you are saying.

So let me get this straight. When someone edits and makes a video and posts it on Instagram or Facebook, that makes it no longer valid , true or accurate?

Because this is what it sounds like you are saying.

Thats exactly what I’m saying. With the BS Zuckerberg pulls (pulled) I will never believe a damn thing on his censorship platform. Wes I’m very surprised you still do.

You crack me up when you quote Instagram and FB links lol. Trump lied every other breath.
You have Trump Defeated Syndrome aka TDS.

No, what he’s really saying is it’s ok because “his guy” won. The child sexual assault, the communism/big government, the lies, it’s all good because theres a democrat in the White House now. Instead they deflect and bring up more nonsense about Trump that isn’t true but they believe it because they hate him. Typical disgusting liberal behavior.

Well the double standard thing is old to say the least . Trump wasn't the best figure head to have . But the policy is hard the argue with it being better for American .

I just find it hard to believe that y'all see Trump as a racist . Again he did more for the African American people than Obama did .
Then cause y'all hated him so much y'all voted for one the biggest supporters of kkkk and the one that drawers up the bill to people more black people in prison then anybody else . I just don't get it .

Back