The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

Page 4 of 80 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1198
  1. #46
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    10,600

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,617
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,420
    Thanked in
    4,433 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    The real question is.... how long before joe Biden starts groping and sniffy the tranny he just hired?


    id say 3 weeks... tranny files a complaint..

  2. #47
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,480

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,727
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,455
    Thanked in
    3,802 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    The real question is.... how long before joe Biden starts groping and sniffy the tranny he just hired?


    id say 3 weeks... tranny files a complaint..

    he doesn’t know who has been hired, he’s not privy to adult decisions

  3. #48
    Senior Member
    E.J.D's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    2,178

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    749
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,333
    Thanked in
    885 Posts
    Rep Points
    1930791588

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    The real question is.... how long before joe Biden starts groping and sniffy the tranny he just hired?


    id say 3 weeks... tranny files a complaint..
    Who says he hasn't already?? Someone said the individual looks like Danny Devito's portrayal of the penguin... Lol

  4. #49
    Senior Member
    Jaxz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,810

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,089
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,326
    Thanked in
    780 Posts
    Rep Points
    16551545

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    The real question is.... how long before joe Biden starts groping and sniffy the tranny he just hired?


    id say 3 weeks... tranny files a complaint..
    He will say he doesn't remember but that's probably not a lie

  5. #50
    Senior Member
    Jaxz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,810

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,089
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,326
    Thanked in
    780 Posts
    Rep Points
    16551545

    Bet his wife is glad she don't have to clean his diapers no more

  6. #51
    Senior Member
    E.J.D's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    2,178

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    749
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,333
    Thanked in
    885 Posts
    Rep Points
    1930791588

    Did Biden sexually assault Tara Reade?

  7. #52
    Senior Member
    tommygunz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,293

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    945
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,768
    Thanked in
    1,032 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    I am done following politics, it's a fucking joke.
    Yet here you are....

  8. #53
    Senior Member
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    1,538

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    330
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    573
    Thanked in
    417 Posts
    Rep Points
    65780908

    Is ANYBODY gonna tell me what the police said about this MONSTER harming a mutha fucking CHILD?
    Am I gonna be sorry I voted for him?
    Had I known he'd been arrested for child rape.. I wouldn't have voted for him!
    I checked... But I can't seem to find the arrest report
    What exactly was he CHARGED WITH?

    He WAS charged right?
    :: prudence ::

  9. #54
    Senior Member
    IronRage's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,536

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    274
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    905
    Thanked in
    607 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Since kilsong just crawled out from under a rock for the first time ever today, somebody should tell him that politicians don’t have to follow the same rules as us peasants.

  10. #55
    Senior Member
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    46
    Posts
    5,904

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    420
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,569
    Thanked in
    973 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Bahaha toward the end he shows the support for Biden in BLM plaza. Lol this shit is unreal. They should of just paid people to go there. Seriously.

  11. #56
    Hugh Jassol
    hj2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,348

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    261
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,727
    Thanked in
    756 Posts
    Rep Points
    1613545594

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    Bahaha toward the end he shows the support for Biden in BLM plaza. Lol this shit is unreal. They should of just paid people to go there. Seriously.
    LOL meth head, shithead lefty............... he's seen Kilsong post obviously
    Mr Jassol to you
    Life of the Mrs and I in log form
    https://bit.ly/2m7vzgh

  12. #57
    Senior Member
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    1,538

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    330
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    573
    Thanked in
    417 Posts
    Rep Points
    65780908

    Quote Originally Posted by IronRage View Post
    Since kilsong just crawled out from under a rock for the first time ever today, somebody should tell him that politicians don’t have to follow the same rules as us peasants.
    While generally that MIGHT be somewhat true...im QUITE sure the vetting process to be the FUCKING President of the United States of America would uncover his dastardly deeds with kids.
    Hence my requesting info on the FUCKING CHARGES.
    Babe.. Help me.
    Help
    MEEEEEEEEEE!!!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by HF03 View Post
    You are correct bro. I am sorry for saying what I did. I know he was not charged and I am a liar and a piece of shit. I am such a dumb fuck because I am an uneducated redneck hypocrite. I typically just parrot what the majority say in a given setting and time because I am too dumb to form intelligent opinions in my pinhead.
    BWAHAHAH.
    :: prudence ::

  13. #58
    Senior Member
    KrossOut's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,088

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,564
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    955
    Thanked in
    551 Posts
    Rep Points
    237191515

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Is ANYBODY gonna tell me what the police said about this MONSTER harming a mutha fucking CHILD?
    Am I gonna be sorry I voted for him?
    Had I known he'd been arrested for child rape.. I wouldn't have voted for him!
    I checked... But I can't seem to find the arrest report
    What exactly was he CHARGED WITH?

    He WAS charged right?
    Nah. He’s TOTALLY normal. Just fun stuff [mention]MindlessWork [/mention]would do.

    No hair sniffing. The little girls fucking pull away from him cause they are terribly uncomfortable.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #59
    Senior Member
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    46
    Posts
    5,904

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    420
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,569
    Thanked in
    973 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by KrossOut View Post
    Nah. He’s TOTALLY normal. Just fun stuff [mention]MindlessWork [/mention]would do.

    No hair sniffing. The little girls fucking pull away from him cause they are terribly uncomfortable.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My own sister was molested by a family member. She voted for this pile of shit.

    My wife's sister was also molested and he was shot. Shes always been a lib also. She said they were voting for Trump. My wife was in shock and asked why? I thought you were a die hard dem. She said I'm not voting for that predator.

    Two different opinions from two different women the same age both dems. Pretty odd because they always say women that have had trauma can look at how someone acts and they get uncomfortable. One gets this and one doesn't. That said, my sister is really really progressive.

  15. #60
    Hugh Jassol
    hj2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,348

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    261
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,727
    Thanked in
    756 Posts
    Rep Points
    1613545594

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    My own sister was molested by a family member. She voted for this pile of shit.

    My wife's sister was also molested and he was shot. Shes always been a lib also. She said they were voting for Trump. My wife was in shock and asked why? I thought you were a die hard dem. She said I'm not voting for that predator.

    Two different opinions from two different women the same age both dems. Pretty odd because they always say women that have had trauma can look at how someone acts and they get uncomfortable. One gets this and one doesn't. That said, my sister is really really progressive.

    believe all women and all should have their story heard................. except Tara Reade
    Mr Jassol to you
    Life of the Mrs and I in log form
    https://bit.ly/2m7vzgh

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-23-2020, 03:03 PM
  2. The *OFFICIAL* who actually works out thread
    By theCaptn' in forum The Pit
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 01-08-2016, 12:45 PM
  3. Official Fuck You Thread
    By kombatarts99 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 08-13-2014, 08:18 AM
  4. The OFFICIAL rant thread V.1
    By Vision in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 07-28-2014, 04:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums