• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

Now it begins just sit back and watch the show .

Yeah.. This SURE IS A SHOW!

Any of u guys watching the first press briefing?
NOT ONE LIE ABOUT CROWD SIZE!!

Not that lying fuck Kelly Anne.. This is a PROFESIONAL administration!
Thank Buddah!!

While generally that MIGHT be somewhat true...im QUITE sure the vetting process to be the FUCKING President of the United States of America would uncover his dastardly deeds with kids.
Hence my requesting info on the FUCKING CHARGES.
Babe.. Help me.
Help
MEEEEEEEEEE!!!.

Well you believe all the dirt on trump and he got in.

To my knowledge he’s never been charged. Watch KrossOuts video, how would you feel if you had a daughter and Biden was doing that to her??

Well Keystone XL Gone just like that! I heard even Canada is pissed lol serves them right!

amazon already has anti biden merch for sale but they took down parlor what fucking hypocrites

15$ on amazon
B17H79+I8tS._AC_CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C91iFp23SN2L.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_UL1500_.png

Didn’t Biden’s own daughter suggest he (joe Biden) was raping her in the shower? Pretty sure she wrote that in her journal or something... it’s was news for like 5 minutes then swept under the rug.

someone find that for the forum fag please?

thank you

IML Gear Cream!
U guys seem a little hostile towards YOUR new president.
Give him a chance.

I just wanna see how many push ups this pussy douchebag can actually do.

Didn’t Biden’s own daughter suggest he (joe Biden) was raping her in the shower? Pretty sure she wrote that in her journal or something... it’s was news for like 5 minutes then swept under the rug.

someone find that for the forum fag please?

thank you

It's already been posted. He can look for it if he wants to. Tired of doing all the research for people who won't believe it anyway.

U guys seem a little hostile towards YOUR new president.
Give him a chance.

Bottom bitch that's good name for you . We can see admin will change for you . Im sure they will

LMFAO!!!! Youtube is about to have to censor Biden inauguration video!!!!!! It's trending DOWN that hard!!!!!

"NEW - Joe Biden's inauguration video is so unpopular that it is now "unlisted" on the White House's YouTube account."

Edit to add...click the "watch on youtube" link so you can see the down votes 5 to 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmIZmu7EY74

Last edited:
Wonder how many little girls they got him for tonight to celebrate

China news just posted, good riddance Trump. What does this tell you?

Get Shredded!
There back in business again . Hell that I think we knew that was coming

Wonder how many little girls they got him for tonight to celebrate

Oh man...*please* don't even joke about that. I started to laugh, but then I got sick actually thinking it *could* be happening right now.

Is it what it is brother

Over 1,000 covid deaths today due to Biden and Harris mishandling the outbreak....

Impeach him its his fault there are 4000000000000000 deaths!

Back