• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210120-163422.png
    Screenshot_20210120-163422.png
    381 KB · Views: 117
Crazy to think we live in a country where a guy can get a job like that handed to him just for chopping his dick off.

Crazy to think we live in a country where a guy can get a job like that handed to him just for chopping his dick off.
Nope, it just dresses like a woman. Everything else is "a man baby"

Meanwhile, in France...

Jerome Riviere
@jerome_riviere
·
46m
To all my English-speaking friends, from the United States or elsewhere, here is my speech this morning in the plenary session of the European Parliament!

Vid at link:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1352007445003038721

Get Shredded!
Much of the world sees "the fix was in” . what a well done speech, he spoke a remarkabley accurate description of our state of affairs.

Meanwhile, in France...

Jerome Riviere
@jerome_riviere
·
46m
To all my English-speaking friends, from the United States or elsewhere, here is my speech this morning in the plenary session of the European Parliament!

Vid at link:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1352007445003038721

Disclose.tv

JUST IN - President Biden says "The president wrote a very generous letter," referring to Trump. "Because it was private, I won't talk about it until I talk to him. But it was generous."

Serious question...as our French neighbor already pointed out... Who do we go to war with first?

Are you going to pretend it's normal and it's okay to smell and grope small children? ofc you are.

HE DID WHAT TO A CHILD??
What did the police say?
This is horrendous!!
Tell me they pressed charges!!

The real question is.... how long before joe Biden starts groping and sniffy the tranny he just hired?

id say 3 weeks... tranny files a complaint..

The real question is.... how long before joe Biden starts groping and sniffy the tranny he just hired?

he doesn’t know who has been hired, he’s not privy to adult decisions

Who says he hasn't already?? Someone said the individual looks like Danny Devito's portrayal of the penguin... Lol

He will say he doesn't remember but that's probably not a lie

Bet his wife is glad she don't have to clean his diapers no more

IML Gear Cream!
Did Biden sexually assault Tara Reade?

Is ANYBODY gonna tell me what the police said about this MONSTER harming a mutha fucking CHILD?
Am I gonna be sorry I voted for him?
Had I known he'd been arrested for child rape.. I wouldn't have voted for him!
I checked... But I can't seem to find the arrest report
What exactly was he CHARGED WITH?

He WAS charged right?

Since kilsong just crawled out from under a rock for the first time ever today, somebody should tell him that politicians don’t have to follow the same rules as us peasants.

Since kilsong just crawled out from under a rock for the first time ever today, somebody should tell him that politicians don’t have to follow the same rules as us peasants.

While generally that MIGHT be somewhat true...im QUITE sure the vetting process to be the FUCKING President of the United States of America would uncover his dastardly deeds with kids.
Hence my requesting info on the FUCKING CHARGES.
Babe.. Help me.
Help
MEEEEEEEEEE!!!

- - - Updated - - -

You are correct bro. I am sorry for saying what I did. I know he was not charged and I am a liar and a piece of shit. I am such a dumb fuck because I am an uneducated redneck hypocrite. I typically just parrot what the majority say in a given setting and time because I am too dumb to form intelligent opinions in my pinhead.

BWAHAHAH.

Is ANYBODY gonna tell me what the police said about this MONSTER harming a mutha fucking CHILD?
Am I gonna be sorry I voted for him?
Had I known he'd been arrested for child rape.. I wouldn't have voted for him!
I checked... But I can't seem to find the arrest report
What exactly was he CHARGED WITH?

He WAS charged right?

Nah. He’s TOTALLY normal. Just fun stuff [mention]MindlessWork [/mention]would do.

No hair sniffing. The little girls fucking pull away from him cause they are terribly uncomfortable.

https://youtu.be/_H5NJZMDumY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah. He’s TOTALLY normal. Just fun stuff [mention]MindlessWork [/mention]would do.

No hair sniffing. The little girls fucking pull away from him cause they are terribly uncomfortable.

https://youtu.be/_H5NJZMDumY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My own sister was molested by a family member. She voted for this pile of shit.

My wife's sister was also molested and he was shot. Shes always been a lib also. She said they were voting for Trump. My wife was in shock and asked why? I thought you were a die hard dem. She said I'm not voting for that predator.

Two different opinions from two different women the same age both dems. Pretty odd because they always say women that have had trauma can look at how someone acts and they get uncomfortable. One gets this and one doesn't. That said, my sister is really really progressive.

My own sister was molested by a family member. She voted for this pile of shit.

My wife's sister was also molested and he was shot. Shes always been a lib also. She said they were voting for Trump. My wife was in shock and asked why? I thought you were a die hard dem. She said I'm not voting for that predator.

Two different opinions from two different women the same age both dems. Pretty odd because they always say women that have had trauma can look at how someone acts and they get uncomfortable. One gets this and one doesn't. That said, my sister is really really progressive.

believe all women and all should have their story heard................. except Tara Reade

Back