• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

Get Shredded!
Meanwhile...

NEW - Iran maintains its intent to "plot attacks" against "current and former" US officials in retaliation for Soleimani's death — DHS
DHS expects "Iran to remain the primary sponsor of terrorism" among state actors, in a just-released report.

F6AcoV-XIAA9CsZ

Uh Oh, CNN is reporting real news...

Here are the Joe Biden lies CNN now wants to talk about:
1. Witnessing a bridge collapse
2. Grandfather died days prior to his birth at the same hospital
3. Amtrack conductor conversations
4. Being in New York the day after 9/11
5. Being arrested a civil rights protest
6. Driving an 18-wheeler
7. Visited the Pittsburgh synagogue where people were killed in 2018

Just remember the ass clowns that are calling for us to “work together” now we’re that same ones that were crying “not my pwesident” for 4 years, they pretended to care about the oppressed then called low income trump supporters deplorables and made fun of the rural poor, they supported every bullshit lie propagated by left wing media, blamed opposition for their parties failures while taking credit for any tiny amount of relief from the issues their party directly caused. They celebrated the unrelenting and unjustified legal pursuit of an active president. They called for the cruel and unusual punishment of election protesters and celebrated the murder of an American woman all because she wore a red ball cap and supported the wrong team.

But now, let’s all be friends. Because ya know, election is around the corner. Watch how quickly that will change if they lose the next election.

Don’t trust any of them. They are all venomous snakes that will strike you dead the moment you turn your back on them.

Majority of bodybuilders are pro Trump.

Even when they're not they still hate Joe Biden 😜😜Screenshot_20230915-134634-532.png

Sneaking Elmer Fudd GIF by Looney Tunes

Wets stawt a civwo waw.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Just remember the ass clowns that are calling for us to “work together” now we’re that same ones that were crying “not my pwesident” for 4 years, they pretended to care about the oppressed then called low income trump supporters deplorables and made fun of the rural poor, they supported every bullshit lie propagated by left wing media, blamed opposition for their parties failures while taking credit for any tiny amount of relief from the issues their party directly caused. They celebrated the unrelenting and unjustified legal pursuit of an active president. They called for the cruel and unusual punishment of election protesters and celebrated the murder of an American woman all because she wore a red ball cap and supported the wrong team.

But now, let’s all be friends. Because ya know, election is around the corner. Watch how quickly that will change if they lose the next election.

Don’t trust any of them. They are all venomous snakes that will strike you dead the moment you turn your back on them.
and for proof of your comment, we got this asshole

Who's Benny Johnson? I see he's verified because of the blue checkmark. That's what it means correct.

Majority of bodybuilders are pro Trump.
Even when they're not they still hate Joe Biden
I’ve been involved in bodybuilding my entire life and I can honestly say I find the people into bodybuilding/fitness seriously to be intelligent and educated overall. Maybe that’s why?

Dumbest f**** people on Earth.

Hunter is suing , not bc the information was incorrect. But bc he doesn't like how he was exposed.

Can u imagine still supporting The Bidens after all this and having the audacity to go online and claim "no evidence exists"

Absolute imbecilesScreenshot_20230919-075750-952.png

Get Shredded!
Screenshot_20230920-153944-155.png

Lmao

Idiot Dems changed the dress code for that vegetable they supposedly voted in.. John Fetterman.

Then the Dems came back days later fighting to reinstitute the normal dress code.

I knew three had to be a catch to it...

And here it is...it's bc Rand Paul made them look like the fucking morons that they are 😜😜🖕🖕Screenshot_20230923-101330-216.png

When the real polls ever come out, if they do, it will show the reality that Trump has 30-40point leads

No one's voting for Biden. Only a complete imbecile would at this point.
(Which is why they prob will try and run Mike Obama shortly instead)

🖕🖕🖕

Screenshot_20230924-095239-696.png

When the real polls ever come out, if they do, it will show the reality that Trump has 30-40point leads

No one's voting for Biden. Only a complete imbecile would at this point.
(Which is why they prob will try and run Mike Obama shortly instead)

🖕🖕🖕

View attachment 105076
Unfortunately there will be plenty of complete imbeciles who will, we all know a few here will

Back