• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

Get Shredded!
And just like that libturdz now defend cocaine use at the White House.

My God these are the most useless fucking imbeciles possibleScreenshot_20230705-135238-313.png

Screenshot_20230705-182235-977.png

What illegal actions?
What had he done illegally?
Classified Documents in his garage, dated from when he was VP Ring a Bell?
Classified Documents found Penn Biden Center?
Video of quid pro quo - withholding aid from Ukraine for not firing Victor Shokin?
That's just off the top of my head - I dunno

I envy the French. Revolution is at their door and they are standing up for their country

Sent from my SM-A526U1 using Tapatalk

The ones rioting, looting, and burning aren't french. They are foreigners, not unlike if the mexicans started rioting in the US. Not to say the real french aren't getting tired of it, but maybe that was your point?

Haha

This one is super relatable to me. Back in my party days I had a little notebook full of coked up get rich quick schemes.. lol

I really want to fight hunter Biden in a cage for $3 million dollars and a kilo of premium Peruvian…

Make it happen!!

The ones rioting, looting, and burning aren't french. They are foreigners, not unlike if the mexicans started rioting in the US. Not to say the real french aren't getting tired of it, but maybe that was your point?
I meant the French that are arming themselves against the rioters and taking back their city. Not the mooslim

Haha

This one is super relatable to me. Back in my party days I had a little notebook full of coked up get rich quick schemes.. lol

I really want to fight hunter Biden in a cage for $3 million dollars and a kilo of premium Peruvian…

Make it happen!!
If you fight hunter u must also fight his crack addicted hookers. It's like fighting midgets, they all come out of no where

I've been challenging king charles for the throne and prince william . Maybe we can arrange a 2 for one fight night?

I have half a vial of mtren. We can do some damage

You know most politicians are scums. I can end up working my business around most of their policies anyways or tax codes that they try to put in that's not a big problem. However I do have an issue when your son gives birth to a daughter and I don't care that it was with some stripper but that little girl is now your granddaughter. And she should be loved just as much as any other son or daughter or grandchild that you have. It is your responsibility because you didn't raise your son properly. This old f*** is breaking man code

If you fight hunter u must also fight his crack addicted hookers. It's like fighting midgets, they all come out of no where

I've been challenging king charles for the throne and prince william . Maybe we can arrange a 2 for one fight night?

I have half a vial of mtren. We can do some damage

Coke whores are easy when ya got coke.

You know most politicians are scums. I can end up working my business around most of their policies anyways or tax codes that they try to put in that's not a big problem. However I do have an issue when your son gives birth to a daughter and I don't care that it was with some stripper but that little girl is now your granddaughter. And she should be loved just as much as any other son or daughter or grandchild that you have. It is your responsibility because you didn't raise your son properly. This old f*** is breaking man code
Biden’s were never men to begin with. Joe Biden has been and still is one of the most insecure people I’ve ever experienced. Every time he feels intellectually threatened he retorts with something like “I can do more push ups than you” or “I’d like to take you out back and give you a whooping” or sniffing some kids hair and forcing his daughter to take inappropriate showers with him.

The Biden name is scum. Anyone with the name should probably have it changed legally. Tarnished is putting it lightly.

Biden just Biden his time now. Hunters a pile of shit. Can’t wait till he gets his.

Biden’s were never men to begin with. Joe Biden has been and still is one of the most insecure people I’ve ever experienced. Every time he feels intellectually threatened he retorts with something like “I can do more push ups than you” or “I’d like to take you out back and give you a whooping” or sniffing some kids hair and forcing his daughter to take inappropriate showers with him.

The Biden name is scum. Anyone with the name should probably have it changed legally. Tarnished is putting it lightly.

Biden just Biden his time now. Hunters a pile of shit. Can’t wait till he gets his.
The house of cards is collapsing

I'd say roughly 12 years til jesus comes based on what I think I know. Now is the time for your belief In God to be strongest

Some of us dont believe in that stuff, especially with thousands of religions, and foolish "magic sky wizard" nonsense.
But some shit will hit the fan in some way, I agree w/ that...

I'm no legal expert, but how in the hell does the Hatch Act have anything to do with coke in the WH?
Same thing as when the FBI conceals the truth and says we can't reveal methods. Or to "protect" informants identities

We the American people know it's just more lies. And that they just make shit up to hide their crimes.

F this admin 🖕🖕🖕😜😜😜

Same thing as when the FBI conceals the truth and says we can't reveal methods. Or to "protect" informants identities

We the American people know it's just more lies. And that they just make shit up to hide their crimes.

F this admin 🖕🖕🖕😜😜😜

I guess. I can remember when they at least tried to conceal BS and didn't just unload it by the dump truck full.

They might as well have said the EPA was still investigating. Seriously, wtf?

Back