• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

You keep saying that but never back it up.
It’s just whining on your part till you do.
never back up what? that you defend them?
You voted for them and still like the job they're doing. Tell me i'm wrong. Tell me it was a bad choice. Tell me they're ruining america. I'll wait

I can’t stand him man...
He lives about 5 miles from my house. The best is down the beach , where he fell off his bike. There will be a forever chalk line of a body there. Every day somebody redoes the chalk. He’s a joke in his hometown. Some funny shit

THAT is some funny shit! :roflmao:

FvsdPPwWIAAB_eZ

Amazing how an impeachment hearing hasn't even been started at this point

It's beyond criminal. And the fact that ANYONE can back this man and this administration simply would prove how stupid those individuals actually are.

It's beyond criminal. And the fact that ANYONE can back this man and this administration simply would prove how stupid those individuals actually are.
They’re not necessarily stupid Wes. Complicit is the word I would use.

I don't think it's stupid either (and I'm assuming using that word was always a little more tongue in cheek than reality). Brazen is what it is. They've been allowed to act with immunity and impunity for way too long. When people are allowed to continuously get by with bad behavior, others are encouraged to follow suit.

House needs to time their impeachment for next summer so FJB is getting pounded right up till election day

Dems...the party of geriatric and otherwise dumb fucks!

No wonder they have dead voters. They're politicians are dying or dead souls 🖕🖕🖕😜😜😜
Screenshot_20230510-212101-711.png

How anyone can admit to voting for this fool is beyond me! This fool is gone senile as fuk and destroying this country! He sold this country to the highest bidder and its obvious

Anyone who voted for Biden, it's a fucking embarrassment to America and it's legal citizens. Once again this flesh bag of shit shows he's a complete piece of shit.

Demturds ignore the Biden Crime family, even when they tank America. They still think Shitter is wonderful.
Bring America to be its best in 50 yrs (Trump) they get very butthurt over mean Tweets.

They'd rather setup their kids for financial and future failure. Just out of spite/hate. (Hate for Trump, themselves and their families).

They like the caulk though, lots of caulk love in Demturdia...

Screenshot_20230516-081426-733.png

Back