• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

Get Shredded!
I half wonder if the Trump raid was just a preface to this to provide a "he did it too" redirect for the masses.
This is what I'm hearing.

Hearing some military vets talking that they think this "drop" is def intentional.

They say, with this will come impeachment for Biden and with that , they will make a rule that he can never hold office again.

Then they will go after Trump using that new law. So he can't run in 2024.

Now I don't know if that's true or accurate...but I could def see that happening.

These mother F***** in this administration, not only rigged the Elections but they gave awards to the people that cheated for them..

"presidential awards" to those who helped them cheat.

If this isn't the biggest slap in the face.

Source: thegatewaypundit.com
Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump

Ruby, her daughter, and the others who ran back into the counting room, grabbing the cases from under the “skirted” table, and then back to their counting machines where they came from prior to hearing “water main break” (which never happened) have got a lot of explaining to do…
Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump

…I predict that this medal, at a minimum, will someday be withdrawn. We need Honest Elections and Strong Borders for our Country to again be Great!
amgreatness.com/2023/01/06/jo
Joe Biden Awards Infamous 2020 Election Workers With Presidential Citizens Medals › American Greatness

Ruby Freeman, the notorious election worker who was caught on surveillance video engaging in highly suspicious activity during the 2020 election in Atlanta, Georgia, was awarded the Presidential…

American Greatness

“God could my dad drive a car, oof “

Like saying

“Boy could my dad eat a cheeseburger, whoo”

This dude is a fucking butt muncher and his old man was prolly a kid toucher. They say what goes around comes around … Joey had to learn it somewhere.

I’m so sick of this old Cock sucking fucker. 5 minutes alone with him and his dope son hunter.

“God could my dad drive a car, oof “

Like saying

“Boy could my dad eat a cheeseburger, whoo”

This dude is a fucking butt muncher and his old man was prolly a kid toucher. They say what goes around comes around … Joey had to learn it somewhere.

I’m so sick of this old Cock sucking fucker. 5 minutes alone with him and his dope son hunter.
let me know. ill join you. bring the whole family.

is Joe a demented granpa? if so is he really to blame for any of this or should we be asking who his handlers are and blame them. or is Joe just and evil mastermind playing a demented granpa, like cmon man could a demented granpa really pull all this off. meanwhile he is!

is Joe a demented granpa? if so is he really to blame for any of this or should we be asking who his handlers are and blame them. or is Joe just and evil mastermind playing a demented granpa, like cmon man could a demented granpa really pull all this off. meanwhile he is!
He's a puppet...obama is clearly directing him at the behest of Soros, WEF and the globalists.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Now is it really a lie if you believe it yourself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Even the voters believe his lies.

Dumbest creatures to ever slither the Earth 🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡

The real blame lies with the 80M morons that voted for him

JUST IN - Jeff Bezos to sell Washington Post to buy NFL team — NYP
MORE - Washington Post has lost 500,000 subscribers in the last 2 years.

JUST IN - US, Israel launch "most significant" military exercise in history to "send a message" to Iran — MSN
MORE - The drill, dubbed "Juniper Oak 2023", involves 6,400 U.S. and 1,100 Israeli personnel, over 140 aircraft, 12 naval vessels, and artillery systems from both nations, according to CENTCOM.

Joe's shitting his pants...
No, he's not. He's laughing at the dog and pony show. Nothing bad will ever happen to him and he knows it. He's been a good boy and doing the deep state's bidding for the past 50 years. They take care of their own.

He'll be prosecuted right after all the people who went to Epstein's island. In other words, not at all.

No, he's not. He's laughing at the dog and pony show. Nothing bad will ever happen to him and he knows it. He's been a good boy and doing the deep state's bidding for the past 50 years. They take care of their own.

He'll be prosecuted right after all the people who went to Epstein's island. In other words, not at all.
He meant it literally

Back