• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

What a great community thing to say! Oh don’t forget trump must have messed up the community otherwise she wouldn’t have to fix the community

When is this nightmare shit show going to end
They have 2 more years (and change) to ruin the country even more.
Maybe accuse more law-abiding folks of being terrorists (concerned parents over school perversion, lawful gun owners, etc).
Maybe loosen up some more violent crime laws so thugs can kill more freely w/ out worry.
Maybe use/politicize more fake racism to spark more racial tensions, bringing us back to around the 1950's now.
Maybe ruin more supply chain, food supplies, US energy independence, border (lack of) security, push poison vaccines on children.
Maybe fire more US hero military folks, ruining their lives and pensions (while handing the world to illegals) promising jobs, homes, money.
Maybe ruin the economy even more, after record breaking inflation and record numbers in those area's.
Maybe use the FBI as a weapon against citizens who dont fall into their Nazi/commie beliefs??

(I feel I could keep going here forever, but you guys get my point). Still plenty of time for them to do more serious damage to the country that was at its best 2 years ago.
(Pre Pant-Shitter).

Fakebook banned one of my MODs accounts for 30 days for posting this meme over a year ago...

Here is the disguise they put it under:
A group admin shared a post that goes against our Community Standards on sexual exploitation of adults

Then when the MOD disagreed, here is their response:

We usually offer the chance to request a review, and follow up if we got decisions wrong.
We have fewer reviewers available right now because of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. We're trying hard to prioritize reviewing content with the most potential for harm.
This means we may not be able to follow up with you, though your feedback helps us do better in the future.

1663853978048.png

Senile or not hes a jackass...his decisions are intentional and result of the highest bidder..he has always been corrupt and a liar along with being racist..now all I hear is how stupid people were for voting for him and they wish they didnt lmao ...

Senile or not hes a jackass...his decisions are intentional and result of the highest bidder..he has always been corrupt and a liar along with being racist..now all I hear is how stupid people were for voting for him and they wish they didnt lmao ...
Yeah, he’s been an underperformer his whole career, agreed.

But he still beat Trumps ass.

From the basement.

LMFAO

This is amazing

Biden basically blamed AIDS on Elton John

LMFAO...

I can't imagine if you voted for Biden and you are seeing this day by day posts I am making. There is no coming back from this as a voter.

the fact you still back him . unbelievable
Not sure how you came to that conclusion. I was making fun of how the senile old bastard whooped Trump, nothing else.

But since you brought it up, just what am I to do? Sit around on an internet message board and whine about it?
Hows that working for you???

This is amazing

Biden basically blamed AIDS on Elton John

LMFAO...

I can't imagine if you voted for Biden and you are seeing this day by day posts I am making. There is no coming back from this as a voter.

What amazes me Wes is you're infatuation with it all. Have you ever just not clicked on anything for a day? A week? A month?
I have to tell you that when I gave up all social media my life got markedly better. Even when I duck out of here for a few weeks it improves. I stay in touch with the world but it doesn't seem to bother me as much. I think we get hyoer focused with the instant gratification that the internet brings. But is it actually making our lives better?

Yeah, he’s been an underperformer his whole career, agreed.

But he still beat Trumps ass.

From the basement.

LMFAO
dude now your just trolling, lol , he couldn’t find his own ass if you pointed it out to him much less beat trumps assign any election, the selection was made and it wasn’t trump but the fix was in and you have to know this is true

Get Shredded!
dude now your just trolling, he couldn’t find his own ass if you pointed it out to him much less beat trumps ass, the selection was made and it wasn’t trump but the fix was in and you have to know this is true.
Even if that's true, what does it matter now?
I live in the present, not the past cause you can't change it and not in the future cause you can't predict that.
I just go on with my life every day and try to make it a little better than yesterday. What else can I do?

What amazes me Wes is you're infatuation with it all. Have you ever just not clicked on anything for a day? A week? A month?
I have to tell you that when I gave up all social media my life got markedly better. Even when I duck out of here for a few weeks it improves. I stay in touch with the world but it doesn't seem to bother me as much. I think we get hyoer focused with the instant gratification that the internet brings. But is it actually making our lives better?
Every day since Biden has been in office my financial situation has been worse.

America has been worse.

Our great Nation is being destroyed.

Pedophiles are put on a pedestal

Drag queens are performing at schools and libraries for children .

Millions of illegal aliens enter our border that is going to cost us billions..

The economy is shit.

Gas prices are shit.

Food prices are beyond comprehension.

Energy is unaffordable.

Our 401ks have been devastated.

We are facing war w Russia bc of Biden.

Stock market crashed.

Every single thing , every single day gets worse and worse

So yes.. every day this administration fucks us middle and lower class up, I'm gonna bitch about it.

Until the day they end up in GITMO for treason.

Every day since Biden has been in office my financial situation has been worse.

America has been worse.

Our great Nation is being destroyed.

Pedophiles are put on a pedestal

Drag queens are performing at schools and libraries for children .

Millions of illegal aliens enter our border that is going to cost us billions..

The economy is shit.

Gas prices are shit.

Food prices are beyond comprehension.

Energy is unaffordable.

Our 401ks have been devastated.

We are facing war w Russia bc of Biden.

Stock market crashed.

Every single thing , every single day gets worse and worse

So yes.. every day this administration fucks us middle and lower class up, I'm gonna bitch about it.

Until the day they end up in GITMO for treason.
Yeah, I know those things about you, it’s your right. Not meaning to diminish your situation, or anyone’s for that matter.
But have you ever just tried taking a day or two off from it? It’s still going to be there in a day or so, all you just said isn’t going away.
Just maybe you’d feel better. That’s all I’m saying brother.

A new study out today revealed that Americans, under the Biden regime have lost about $4200 in annual income.

The same study revealed that under Trump, the average American gained about $4,000+ in annual income.

Economists believe it is going to get even worse this winter due to energy costs, gasoline costs and inflation.

What they should do is immediately tax every single person.who voted for Biden. $4200 and give it to all other sane voters.

Fjb🖕

Back