• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

IML Gear Cream!
And those fools think they're gonna run him for President in 2024.

Just like Cuomo or Avenatti that lawyer in Prison.

And they actually thought each of these would fly🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

George Soros just gave Beto $1 million dollars to run for governor in Texas. I'm pretty sure that is an illegal campaign contribution.

How Soros has not been put in GITMO is beyond my comprehension. He's worse then a Bin Laden or other villain, yet he roams freely and donates to all the Democrats.

And they fail to see how bad this is 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

When you donate millions to politicians you’re not going to prison.
Remember when Dinesh D'souza (*spelling) did?

But he's a Republican!

Does anyone think our nation can be saved? Or will the Biden term completely destroy this nation, crippling it to it's knees with nothing left going forward.
I know this nation will never be back to the way I want it. Leave me alone, let me enjoy my life, let me enjoy my freedoms as I see fit, treat others how you want to be treated. Small government and the people hold the say in the Republic. Pipe dream I know

A good indicator is look what the establishment did to Trump.

Does anyone think our nation can be saved? Or will the Biden term completely destroy this nation, crippling it to it's knees with nothing left going forward.
I know this nation will never be back to the way I want it. Leave me alone, let me enjoy my life, let me enjoy my freedoms as I see fit, treat others how you want to be treated. Small government and the people hold the say in the Republic. Pipe dream I know
I have faith that in November the Dems lose the house and Senate so massively it's like nothing we have ever seen before.

Did you see the WEF announced that them and the UN are going to expedite and increase bringing in Agenda 2030? Just a few years ago, that was a "conspiracy"

I won't be shocked if we see a Biden taken out w the 25th amendment.

I think China invaded Taiwan and that is going to reveal the Biden admins allegiance to Communist CCP, just like we now see their full corrupt allegiance to Ukraine.

Everything is front and center and not even the Democrats can hide this shitshow.

I think the fraudulent elections and Jan 6th will be proven.

I have very much faith and optimism in all of it.

I do think we have to go through this worst time in our Nations history to reveal just how infiltrated we are.

In the meantime I am quite sick of how devastated this Nation is under this administration.

It's infuriating and sickening.

I thought Biden was going to “heal” the nation from what that evil “dictator” Trump did?

giphy.gif

Recall months ago I suggested that "My Party" aka Independents, our disapproval rating of Biden was 75-80%

Quinnipiac is as liberal as it gets based out of Connecticut aka mini New York.

Now I'm pretty damn close, and that is in a poll that was still rigged. So this means I was right about my party.

We will help the republicans bury the dems in November. Wait for it.

NEW:
@QuinnipiacPoll
Biden Job Approval
Approve 31%
Disapprove 60%

Independents

Approve 23%
Disapprove 67%

Hispanics
Approve 19%
Disapprove 70%

N=1,523 A / 07/14-18

Get Shredded!

Chuck Callesto

@ChuckCallesto

BREAKING NOW: New DHS report Reveals Biden Administration May Have LOST HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of Illegals In The United States...

America will not be saved. If anything, America will Balkanize and there will be a very long and bloody civil war which will weaken us even more to the point where foreign nations will put boots on the ground.

The democrats will get what they want because no one will put up a fight. The demographics of this nation are too “diverse” for a constitutional republic to survive. The media has brainwashed too many people for this country to heal its wounds and continue being a free top dog nation.

I am very pessimistic when it comes to MY country at this point.

But I am very optimistic about MY God and the plan.

America will not be saved. If anything, America will Balkanize and there will be a very long and bloody civil war which will weaken us even more to the point where foreign nations will put boots on the ground.

The democrats will get what they want because no one will put up a fight. The demographics of this nation are too “diverse” for a constitutional republic to survive. The media has brainwashed too many people for this country to heal its wounds and continue being a free top dog nation.

But I am very optimistic about MY God and the plan.
I believe that the USA is the one country that will never have a mass invasion by foreign powers. The strongest militia in the history of mankind is the United States citizens. We’ll crumble from within and things will restructure but we’ll never be a puppet to someone like china.

same here and I don't plan on being here too much longer, I prefer freedom.

BOMBSHELL REPORT: China Placed Huawei Equipment Atop Cell Towers ON PURCHASED FARMLAND NEAR U.S. MILITARY BASES – Capable of Disrupting and Capturing Signals...

The DUMBEST literal humans in the world in this administration and who support it.

They changed the definition of Vaccine and now they are changing the definition of "RECESSION"

These are enemies to this Country...

1658773026463.png

Now that gas prices are going down Biden is taking credit for it happening. But when it was going up he said it wasn't his fault. It was Trumps fault! Can you believe this guy?

That paper use to have good content. Just reading the 2 paragraphs before they begged you to pay for the whole article was enough to make you sick. It should be called leftist today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Woah! A leftist benefiting from capitalism?!? I thought everything should be free game lol

It has the same feel as Ron Burgundy in Anchorman

I mean it's unmistakable comedy.

Dems on the forums are mad/sad we keep calling them the dumbest humans in the World.

Well here you go. Here's yet another example

Every day your party makes you look dumb as F***!!!

My name is JJ. I am currently sitting on the toilet taking a shit. My favorite noun is “cunt.” Used properly in plural form with my limey accent I enter the room and say, “Oye, cunts!” My favorite pronoun preceding, “cunt” is, “bloody,” as in “Oye, you bloody cunt!”

This is the only time that group of trash is in the corner of the police. Cities are burned and the left is mute. Cops are gunned down protecting cities and they remain silent. But a few cops actually for once get to face a so called mob, and they elevate them to hero status! It's enough to make you sick, and there are even those DC police that are piling on claiming how awful January 6th was.

Back