• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

Get Shredded!
They don’t play by the rules.
OMFG, there’s rules?!?
In politics??
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

OMFG, there’s rules?!?
In politics??
As Tom MacDonald says in his song “If we lie to the government they’ll put us in prison, but when they lie to us it’s called being a politician”.

Sounds fair. Retard right Trump tried to have Pence hung.

What does this mean, I don’t understand?
I guess you’re saying two wrongs make a right? I don’t even know why you’re bringing Trump into this, he’s not the POTUS anymore and not even a politician?

Last edited:
Libz always deflect back to Trump.
I like Tommy, but he seems very protective/defensive lately on us bashing retard-Joe. Thats OK, he can, it's his choice.

On another forum, when Biden fell off the bike, a brainless lib said "Lets see Trump ride a bike".
1: Trump has zero do to with this or our country's collapse, 2: Trump said "I would never ride a bike" when he was laughing at retard-Joe in a Tweet (or a S.M. post)..

We can have some fun here and go back/forth, however in reality, Libs need to own this mess they crated and maybe not be so defensive about it.
Many have owned up and admitted their massive failure. (due only to TDS/Hate).

What does this mean, I don’t understand?
I guess you’re saying two wrongs make a right? I don’t even know why you’re bringing Trump into this, he’s not the POTUS anymore and not even a politician?
Doesn’t mean anything other than me pointing out a double standard.

You’re right Trumps not the POTUS…nor will he ever be again.

Libz always deflect back to Trump.
I like Tommy, but he seems very protective/defensive lately on us bashing retard-Joe. Thats OK, he can, it's his choice.
Naw, I’m not defending anyone. Biden is senile, agreed.

I just give you guys as much shit as you gave me for 4 years. Only a couple years left and we’ll have someone else to banter about.

Hopefully it’s not these last two idiots. Maybe we can make fun of De Santis, he’s the up and coming 2024 version of George Bush.

I just give you guys as much shit as you gave me for 4 years. Only a couple years left and we’ll have someone else to banter about.

Hopefully it’s not these last two idiots. Maybe we can make fun of De Santis, he’s the up and coming 2024 version of George Bush.
I take offense to that. LOL, I'm just kidding

But no seriously, DeSantis is amazing. I love that guy. He's nothing like Bush.

Bush and his entire family are Traitors and POS imo.

Now what note did they get at Bush Sr's funeral? Why was that POS Jeb so scared to death? At :47 seconds when Laura shows him the note?. I apologize for the poor video, but its the only one I found. Looks like they scrubbed this video everywhere.

Can anyone be as retarded as Curious George??

Can anyone be as retarded as Curious George??
He was a goof ball for sure but he kinda grew on you.
Did you see the movie Vice? If not you should, it’s mostly about Cheney but Sam Rockwell pulled off a great Bush.

Man, thinking back, we’ve had some winners for president. It’s a wonder we’re still a country.

IML Gear Cream!

Yes, Biden Is Hiding His Plan To Rig The 2022 Midterm Elections​

The White House is refusing to share details about its coordinated efforts to engage in a federal takeover of election administration.

1655998284501.png

I take offense to that. LOL, I'm just kidding

But no seriously, DeSantis is amazing. I love that guy. He's nothing like Bush.

Bush and his entire family are Traitors and POS imo.

Now what note did they get at Bush Sr's funeral? Why was that POS Jeb so scared to death? At :47 seconds when Laura shows him the note?. I apologize for the poor video, but its the only one I found. Looks like they scrubbed this video everywhere.

De Santis is an educated lawyer with military roots, that buys him credit with me. But in the end I still think he’s a politician first. I’m not sold that he does what he does for the people of Florida more than for his own advancement. But I do feel like he’d beat any democrat for potus, Trump not so much.

De Santis is an educated lawyer with military roots, that buys him credit with me. But in the end I still think he’s a politician first. I’m not sold that he does what he does for the people of Florida more than for his own advancement. But I do feel like he’d beat any democrat for potus, Trump not so much.
In a recent poll (although I personally don't have faith in polls) Trump got 60% the vote and Desantis high 30s% if they ran right now for President.

The ticket I want is Trump - DeSantis ( as VP )

I don't think u like Trump, maybe I'm wrong, but I think that team would be amazing for our Country.

I'd bet my life savings Trump gets us energy independent again.

Also restores the economy and protects the Constitution.

Doesn’t mean anything other than me pointing out a double standard.

You’re right Trumps not the POTUS…nor will he ever be again.
Wait a second, you're using Trump to point out the "double standard"? lmfao
Trump exposed how corrupt the government, politics and system actually is.

In a recent poll (although I personally don't have faith in polls) Trump got 60% the vote and Desantis high 30s% if they ran right now for President.

The ticket I want is Trump - DeSantis ( as VP )

I don't think u like Trump, maybe I'm wrong, but I think that team would be amazing for our Country.

I'd bet my life savings Trump gets us energy independent again.

Also restores the economy and protects the Constitution.

Best economy in 50 years, Im unsure why people hate that?? Cause he hurts their feelings?? People are very sensitive...

Or do people love poverty and corruption??

Best economy in 50 years, Im unsure why people hate that?? Cause he hurts their feelings?? People are very sensitive...

Or do people love poverty and corruption??
I came to realize one thing following politics for 5 years, most people are stupid, ignorant sheep.
Trump was the best POTUS in decades or maybe even ever in history, period end of story.

Wait a second, you're using Trump to point out the "double standard"? lmfao
Trump exposed how corrupt the government, politics and system actually is.
OK, you have to read the posts in context, not philosophically

Go back and do it again

OK, you have to read the posts in context, not philosophically

Go back and do it again
Are your posts written in cryptic format?

No but you do have to follow along a little bit.
I understand you are blinded by your hate for Trump as a person and you cannot see what he did for this country. That his motives were genuine unlike all others that are in politics for the power and money.
See he already had all the power and money in the world, they tried to destroy him, his family, his friends and anyone who worked for him, supported him or was associated with him because he was exposing the corruption. How does anyone with a brain of average intelligence not see and realize this?

You know what?
I’m just here to chat and have fun. If I can’t do that then why the fuck would I even log on.
Fuck me to tears.

Stick around, its just banter, nothing we say or do matters.
black lives matter..... So kilslong matters. The rest of us are as useless as a box of hair

Trump is not a lawyer, does not have military roots and never held any political office.
Yet he still kicked Hilary's ass in the 2016 POTUS election, so at least give credit where credit is due.

Back