• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

That is not a joke, what is happening has ALL been meticulously planned out..... Liberals/Democrats are the real Nazi's.

oh and lastly it has NOTHING to do with Trump, he just exposed how deep the corruption actually is.

Here is my fjb post ....this is just unbelievable, well actually its not ....

Seems to be a compliment these days to be:

1. Conspiracy Theorist - most have come true, so thx for that.
2. Anti-Vaxxer - shitloads of deaths, side-effects, and lack of protection from RONA - thx for that!
3. Trump supporter - supporting the person who made us energy independent and best economy in history - thx for that!

Libtards prove daily how braindead they are, then when they try insults, its actually a compliment.
While their pant-shitting hero destroys us (or tries to) they think he's doing good, LOL.

Literally the dumbest people to have ever existed! ;)

This is embarrassing. Thanks people for voting this in

This is embarrassing. Thanks people for voting this in
Everything libtards do and touch is an embarrassing failure.

Just watched the guy near me at the pump fill his 30 gallon tank, 150.00.
I cant imagine folks that need to drive to work all week long dealing with this insane/corrupt/horrific economic time.
Cost the poor bastards a fortune.

Damn this is a must watch. Confirms, enlightens and open eyes

In america...

BREAKING: Biden says 'food shortages are gonna be real'​

biden-food-shortages.jpg

Now you know why guys like Bill Gates were buying up all that farm land...

"And because both Russia and Ukraine have been the breadbasket of Europe in terms of wheat, for example, just give one example. But we had a long discussion in the G7 with the, with both the United States, which has a significant third-largest producer of wheat in the world, as well as Canada, which is also a major, major producer," Biden said.

This is what needs to happen here in the US to these Globalist scumbags and the Biden Admin.

Trudeau gets absolutely demolished. This is FANTASTIC! Listen to this, its 1 minute long!

LMAO recall when we were going through the Trump 2020 thread, I said one route to take back the Presidency would be if they nominated him as Speaker of the House.

Then you impeach Joe and KamalToe

Then Trump is President.
Alot of people here called that a Conspiracy theory.

And even though I said it was unlikely it was possible.

Well would you look at this LMAO

1648473014122.png

Dumbest administration to have ever existed.

Q: "It sounded like you told U.S. troops they were going to Ukraine, it sounded like you said it was possible the U.S. would use a chemical weapon, and it sounded like you were calling for regime change in Russia." BIDEN: "None of the three occurred."

BOMBSHELL [REPORT]: | Biden Laptop Purportedly reveals email from Hunter's team outlining strategy to EMPLOY LOBBYIST IN DC to help shape US policy toward BURISMA interests. Follow
@ElAmerican_
for more breaking updates.

Back