• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

While the mainstream media mostly ignored the event for fear of being accused of racism for simply having the temerity to cover it, crowds of President Trump's loyal supporters gathered Saturday night in Conroe, Texas for the first Trump rally of the 2022 mid-term election cycle. Because even if he isn't on the ballot, Trump is still indisputably the most important figure in Republican politics - even if Democratic prosectors are trying to "put me in jail", as he (correctly) proclaimed at one point during the event, much to the astonishment of the Twitterati.

Trump touched on a range of other topics, from bashing overly restrictive COVID restrictions to promising he would investigate President Biden and his family should Trump triumph in 2024. For his opener, Trump had Texas Gov. Greg Abbott speak. As for the crowd size, footage appeared to show a vast crowd of tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of people.

TRUMP1_0.jpg

...he would investigate President Biden and his family should Trump triumph in 2024.

Yeah but didn't he say the same about Hilary when running in 2020?

Dumbest humans on Earth.

Reporter: Biden what characteristics do you want in your Supreme Court Justice choice?

Biden: (leaves out the black female part this time) "I want a Supreme Court Justice with the qualities of a Judge..."

What a fucking disaster LMAO

BTW did you see that the fact Biden said he will pick a black female is actually a violation of the Civil Rights Act?

“I’m Disgusted with Them Both!” – Democrat Voter Who Was Featured in Biden’s Campaign Video Slams Joe Biden and Kamala Harris (VIDEO)

• A lifelong Democrat voter who enthusiastically supported Joe Biden and Kamala Harris said he is “disgusted with them both” after their first year in office.
  • “A year in and I’m disgusted with them both. I’m disgusted with Kamala Harris and Joe Biden,” Isaiah Carter, a New York-based Dem voter told Fox News.
  • “I donated to Biden. I supported Kamala Harris from day one. I even starred in Biden’s victory video ‘America the Beautiful,’” 39-year-old Carter said.
  • “I did more than I’ve ever done in my entire life for any candidate whatsoever, and I’m disgusted,” he added.

[video]  “I’m Disgusted with Them Both!” – Democrat Voter Who Was Featured in Biden’s Campaign Video Slams Joe Biden and Kamala Harris (VIDEO)       A lifelong Democrat voter who enthusiastically supported Joe Biden and Kamala Harris said he is “disgusted with them both” after their first year in office.     “A year in and I’m disgusted with them both. I’m disgusted with Kamala Harris and Joe Biden,” Isaiah Carter, a New York-based Dem voter told Fox News.     “I donated to Biden. I supported Kamala Harris from day one. I even starred in Biden’s victory video ‘America the Beautiful,’” 39-year-old Carter said.     “I did more than I’ve ever done in my entire life for any candidate whatsoever, and I’m disgusted,” he added.     Source: thegatewaypundit.com[/video] Source: thegatewaypundit.com

Should ask them people in tbe north east and mid west about global warming lol

Jobs report Friday, analysts at ADP payroll were "expecting" 200+k jobs increase

Estimates from today put the Biden admin. At -300,000 jobs

What an absolute disgrace

This admin is destroying America

No words...

NEW - Tweet of the day goes to Bloomberg

Global warming is the excuse but not the real reason for blocking out the sun. They'll do it to cause crop failures. MASSIVE crop failures.

How did Mao kill 80-100 million people? Starvation.
How did Stalin kill 20-30 million people? Starvation.
How did Khmer Rouge kill millions of people? Starvation.

The ascension of communist regimes to power is typically followed by starvation to wipe out excess population. Now it's possible on a global scale and the folks at the WEF are wringing their hands with glee. Having a chunk of land along with the ability and knowledge of growing crops won't mean shit when there's no sun. Let's a have a big round of applause for Bill Gates and Klaus Schwaub. Great work guys.

Why the fuck would “Whoopi cushion goldberger” even be a Supreme Court justice nomination. What the fuck kind of hotel is this??? Seriously.. what world did I wake up after my last acid trip, shit is fucking retarded.

are you fucking kidding me, an untalented actor and failed racist comedian considered for supreme court? does she even have a degree in law?

Haha didn’t even notice that. They’ve changed their format. Sons a bitches got me…

Back