• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

JUST IN - U.S. Senate votes 50-49 to raise the debt limit by staggering $2.5 TRILLION, bypassing a GOP filibuster as part of a "deal struck by congressional leaders."

JUST IN - U.S. Senate votes 50-49 to raise the debt limit by staggering $2.5 TRILLION, bypassing a GOP filibuster as part of a "deal struck by congressional leaders."

This should fix everything and allow more wasteful spending!

Like I said..
Uneducated Americans are his base.
Fjb?. That's it?
Is it that hard to write that childish 3 word post out?
I have some crayons if u wanna practice.

Like I said..
Fjb?. That's it?

You should be worried about the CURRENT president who is destroying this country.

Like I said..
Fjb?. That's it?

With all the support for Biden on other sites. They're all quiet as shit and I egg them on and notta. They know they fugged up big time.

Heres my fjb post ...is this ok kilsong? Do you get the message or do I need to spell it out?

So Psaki came out and said that the American Public is feeling economic inflation as a "psyhological" emotion and not really "physical"

LMFAO, these are the Stupidest human beings to have ever breathed air.

Maybe its bc gas is up 58% and that is directly related to Bidens actions with the Pipelines and grocery bills and all bills are increased because of the most useless administration in the history of the United States.

Pyschological. LOL. I truly can't get over how blatantly stupid these people are.

Then Joe Biden says in a speech "This is the United STEAKS of AmeriFA". Absolute mind blowing some of you voted for him.

Oh yeah did you see ESPN did an episode on Bubba Wallace and the So called "noose" that the FBI determined was not a noose? And Bubba came out and said "I will remember those who remained silent". So this asshole is going to remember those people who waited for the actual facts to come out and determine this wasn't a "racist" move.

Again, Dumbest dumbest human beings to have ever existed. This is the Democrat Party...

ESPN is slammed over documentary trailer claiming 'noose' was found in Bubba Wallace's trailer despite FBI saying it was in fact a pull rope that had been there for months

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...er-claiming-noose-Bubba-Wallaces-trailer.html

NY City Council voted 40-7 to ban gas stoves, heaters and boilers in new buildings and require all electric cooking and heating starting in 2023

This whole electric push isn’t about climate change considering electricity will still be produced through means of petroleum fuel and coal burning plants.

what the powers that be want is an easier way to force compliance. You don’t do what we say we cut the power and you won’t be able to get gasoline powered generators to get around these tactics.

It just doesn’t make sense to make these changes at the end level without making any changes to the way the power is produced in the first place.

This whole electric push isn’t about climate change considering electricity will still be produced through means of petroleum fuel and coal burning plants.

what the powers that be want is an easier way to force compliance. You don’t do what we say we cut the power and you won’t be able to get gasoline powered generators to get around these tactics.

It just doesn’t make sense to make these changes at the end level without making any changes to the way the power is produced in the first place.

Just another idea the democraps and libtards pulled the trigger on without thinking it through bwahaha .....

I am not sure who is worse Biden or Harris both fucking morons.

IML Gear Cream!
FB banned "Ole Cornpop" for writing his poem on Pervy Joe's wall this AM... My quickest ban yet...

====

Pervy Joe Biden, shitting in his pants,
His ugly friend Pelosi, we'll call her Nance,
Two wacky libturdz, leaders of the sheep,
Insane kvntz, libs are buried in it deep,
Taking all the jabs, no questions even asked,
When they slam their trannies, most of them are masked,
Imagine being liberal, brain-dead in a trance,
Just like Joe Biden, always shitting in his pants...

Attachments

• corny.JPG
    corny.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 57
This is why people came to american in the first fucking place to get away from controlling fucking freaks to start with .

One way you know Biden is a terrible President and has no real support:

The left still keeps talking about Trump. If Biden was the savior, how come they are not touting his "accomplishments" every day, all day?
Talking about, focusing on, Trump, is one mass effort of deflection as Biden's policies have no support except for a tiny, deranged minority. They don't talk about Biden because there is nothing positive to talk about. So, just be negative about Trump.
Oh, that and babbling on and on and on about the chinese coronavirus....

FB banned "Ole Cornpop" for writing his poem on Pervy Joe's wall this AM... My quickest ban yet...

====

How long is the ban this time? I just got a 30 day and am worried about posting anything because it banned my real account, business account, Instagram business account, and gimmick accts. how do you do it with a gimmick acct and not get it attached to your personal account?

How long is the ban this time? I just got a 30 day and am worried about posting anything because it banned my real account, business account, Instagram business account, and gimmick accts. how do you do it with a gimmick acct and not get it attached to your personal account?
They track your IP so you need a VPN and wipe cookies before logging in.

====

Lolz

Back