• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

IML Gear Cream!
Isn’t it still a state decision? Legalization would be a great thing in many directions. I understand the Republicans connection but I thought it was a bit more complicated.
Pretty sure there’s folks locked up in Texas right now for a few seeds.

Once it's off the feds list states will follow. Then they use can banks cause a lot states want control the stores they will be state ran like liquor stores not privately owned .

Once it's off the feds list states will follow. Then they use can banks cause a lot states want control the stores they will be state ran like liquor stores not privately owned .

Absolutely they will, it will bring in millions of tax $.

Bro we grow enough weed in this country to put cartels on welfare.

So once it's legal you don't think there will still be a black market lol. You may need to stop smoking for a minute and think . It will come in more then and sold on black market cheap to avoid the taxes. Then LE want be looking for it and black market dealers will make more money lol.

The Biden presidency is getting off to a great start.... Extreme sarcasm btw....

On the issue of weed. I've never used any drugs and been straight edge forever. I even think it needs to be decriminalized. Prisons overrun with non violent drug offensives is unacceptable. Has anyone looked into Portugal's decriminalization of drugs and how effective their idea of instead of incarceration use treatment instead?

cb314587cf6fe95324a635b5b4fb5f64.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

So once it's legal you don't think there will still be a black market lol. You may need to stop smoking for a minute and think . It will come in more then and sold on black market cheap to avoid the taxes. Then LE want be looking for it and black market dealers will make more money lol.

I didn’t say it’s all being grown legally lol.

cb314587cf6fe95324a635b5b4fb5f64.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
KKK member Bird was his mentor.

Voted for segregation in 1976.

Sponsored racist crime bill.

Against kicking Iraq out of Kuwait.

Touches kids

Alzhiemers .

Hunter Biden

Where has he ever been right ? He is a gift to conservatives ...

Fuck joe-biden

No one will take responsibility. We are told we don't know who ordered troops to a parking garage. Way to step up to the plate joe ... you fucked the dog again.

:fuckdog;

Attachments

• 1611422175978717040442.jpg
    1611422175978717040442.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 38
Get Shredded!
Haha left riots biden

AC News says 150 troops sick with covid in capital. That's why capital police kicked them out ...

Attachments

• 1611422591589475179445.jpg
    1611422591589475179445.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 35
Fuck joe-biden

Wow, raises minimum wage ... This guy is like a lazerbeam ...

Attachments

• 1611423000542-99745529.jpg
    1611423000542-99745529.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 36
ABC news says, variant virus more deadly ... Covid vaccine runs out today ... I'm so glad things are different today, I feel like we finally have hope ...:boobs:

Attachments

• 1611423449496-1148910627.jpg
    1611423449496-1148910627.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 35
ABC news says, variant virus more deadly ... Covid vaccine runs out today ... I'm so glad things are different today, I feel like we finally have hope ...:boobs:

Good ol’ fake news. These guys are idiots. A few weeks ago they said it was more contagious. Now they say deadlier. Sorry, you ONLY get one or the other.

Viruses that are more contagious are less deadly because they bounce from host to host. That’s an evolutionary change.

Viruses that are deadlier are that way because they reside in ONE host and don’t spread so they would be far less contagious.

They are making up science. Of course they are to keep us scared and tuned in for the latest updates. Drama entertainment news.

Incidentally, the vast majority of viruses mutate to become less deadly and more contagious. It’s how they survive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good ol’ fake news. These guys are idiots. A few weeks ago they said it was more contagious. Now they say deadlier. Sorry, you ONLY get one or the other.

Viruses that are more contagious are less deadly because they bounce from host to host. That’s an evolutionary change.

Viruses that are deadlier are that way because they reside in ONE host and don’t spread so they would be far less contagious.

They are making up science. Of course they are to keep us scared and tuned in for the latest updates. Drama entertainment news.

Incidentally, the vast majority of viruses mutate to become less deadly and more contagious. It’s how they survive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What? 😂 have you heard of Ebola? SARS? Deadly viruses can absolutely be more contagious. I don’t know where you got your infectious disease degree but you should really ask for your money back

Last edited:
What? 😂 have you heard of Ebola? SARS? Deadly viruses can absolutely be more contagious. I don’t know where you got your infectious disease degree but you should really ask for your money back

Where did you get yours? Unless you have one, you're no more qualified than any of us to comment.

Pot meet kettle

Not to mention I don't recall Ebola or SARs ever reaching these supposed numbers. So that could be used as evidence to argue those deadlier viruses weren't as contagious.

But I'm no expert.

Where did you get yours? Unless you have one, you're no more qualified than any of us to comment.

Pot meet kettle
I don’t need one to know this is absolutely incorrect. I’m not the one making baseless claims.

IML Gear Cream!
Not to mention I don't recall Ebola or SARs ever reaching these supposed numbers. So that could be used as evidence to argue those deadlier viruses weren't as contagious.

But I'm no expert.
SARS is considered the first pandemic of the 21st century. SARS and Ebola are both very deadly and highly contagious.

Ebola wasn’t as deadly till your computer geek hero gates decided he wanted to play doctor. How what he did in Africa isn’t at least considered racist still befuddles me.

crazy ass backwards world we live in. Would love to see gates crucified.

NEW - On days 3 and 4 after taking office with "multiple crises" underway, Vice President Harris has an empty schedule. President Biden only meets with advisors until the afternoon today before nothing until Monday (The Hill)

Attachments

• photo_2021-01-19_23-58-17.jpg
    photo_2021-01-19_23-58-17.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 18
  • photo_2021-01-20_16-01-31.jpg
    photo_2021-01-20_16-01-31.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 17
  • photo_2021-01-21_00-11-33.jpg
    photo_2021-01-21_00-11-33.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 17
  • photo_2021-01-21_00-11-53.jpg
    photo_2021-01-21_00-11-53.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 16
  • photo_2021-01-21_00-14-14.jpg
    photo_2021-01-21_00-14-14.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 18
What? have you heard of Ebola? SARS? Deadly viruses can absolutely be more contagious. I don’t know where you got your infectious disease degree but you should really ask for your money back
The only reason Ebola was contagious was because of the culture of the area it affected. Touching and hugging the body of the dead is what caused the spread for the most part. Can't compare Ebola and Covid transmission as equal, not even close.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

What happened to the flu did it disappear??

What happened to the flu did it disappear??

I'm willing to bet 90% of the cases were flu.

WHO just changed its guidelines for testing saying too many false positives 😂🤣😂🤣 2 days after Bidens in

Shocking...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210123-142540.png
    Screenshot_20210123-142540.png
    667.2 KB · Views: 35
@JackPosobiec
8 Chinese bombers, 4 fighters, and 1 sub-hunter just breached Taiwan's Air Defense Identification Zone, crossing the Taiwan Strait

國防部 Ministry of National Defense, R.O.C. Flag of Taiwan
@MoNDefense
· 9h
Thirteen PLA aircraft (Y-8 ASW*1、H-6K*8、J-16*4) entered #Taiwan’s southwest ADIZ on Jan. 23, 2021. Please check our official website for more information: https://bit.ly/2KE1BwK

@JackPosobiec
8 Chinese bombers, 4 fighters, and 1 sub-hunter just breached Taiwan's Air Defense Identification Zone, crossing the Taiwan Strait

@MoNDefense
· 9h
Thirteen PLA aircraft (Y-8 ASW*1、H-6K*8、J-16*4) entered #Taiwan’s southwest ADIZ on Jan. 23, 2021. Please check our official website for more information: https://bit.ly/2KE1BwK

No worries, biden will bitch slap those commie bastards ... right. right, i mean right ?

@JackPosobiec

@MoNDefense
· 9h

Let see what Biden does lol !! Probably ngive them money lol

Back