• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Will Gyms Go Backward in Order to Move Forward Again?

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
by Matt Weik 2020 has done quite a bit of damage to businesses. So much so that many of them will never open their doors ever again. With the stay-at-home orders, gyms across the country have shut things down, and their owners are left at home staring at the wall, wondering when they can open

Read More...

Crunch that I go to is twice as busy before Covid. The owner is a friend and he says business is better now than it was prior to covid.

Crunch that I go to is twice as busy before Covid. The owner is a friend and he says business is better now than it was prior to covid.
I've been to a Crunch and they are not bad actually they seem a step above Planet Fitness. As most smaller gyms have closed people are gonna gravitate to either a home gym or if they can't afford to they'd go to a cheaper place like Crunch or *gasp* Planet Fitness.

I've been to a Crunch and they are not bad actually they seem a step above Planet Fitness. As most smaller gyms have closed people are gonna gravitate to either a home gym or if they can't afford to they'd go to a cheaper place like Crunch or *gasp* Planet Fitness.

I don't think they are anywhere near Planet Fitness, at least the one I go too. The one I go are mostly power lifters and bodybuilders. They have 8 Squat Racks and I don't think plantet fitness has one.

I don't think they are anywhere near Planet Fitness, at least the one I go too. The one I go are mostly power lifters and bodybuilders. They have 8 Squat Racks and I don't think plantet fitness has one.
The Crunch you went to sounds like one of their best ones and one I went to has just one regular squat rack 3 benches and db's go to 100. Nope PF has just those stupid smith machines and db's just go to 75.

Can't beat the price at Crunch...most clubs are 10 bux a month last I remembered. Sadly no Crunch up where I am now.

My gym seems to be thriving...always busy.

Given time, these places will come back and beyond. I say beyond bc the small gyms and like competitors may not last and these members will go to the ones last standing.

I think it depends on what state you live in, but I'm a member of two gyms (one hardcore and one commercial) and both seem to be as busy as ever. One requires masks and temperature checks, but it doesn't seem to have slowed people from working out. Talking with the hardcore gym owner, there does appear a segment of people who were able to switch to a home gym that aren't coming back anytime soon or ever potentially, but I think a large swath of people are over it and need the normalcy of exercise.

Yay ... corporate franchised gyms rejoice!!!

fucking bullshit!

Back