• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sxcript... Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyde

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay, so honestly, no BS here. What the hell happened to this lab? They got caught for selling Fake Gear?

2 IFBB pros my asssssss!!!!

Ridiculous. And you guys raved about how awesome the gear was. Smh.

Well, you definitely do have a point there!

Idk, it’s still zero members that had a bad experience and all the bad talk was from ppl that never ran their gear... makes you wonder...

Idk, it’s still zero members that had a bad experience and all the bad talk was from ppl that never ran their gear... makes you wonder...
I might be mistaken but wasnt there a few infections?

Also all that came to bash and trol are now gone . Don't y'all find that a little bit strange

Yo I’m not sticking up for anyone because there were problems BUT I ran the gear and had great results. so ..... just throwing in my 2 cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I ran Script products for 3 months. All i can say is I got good results. The only thing that I had a problem with was his Tbol. I was taking 100mg a day and really didn't see the results I though I would. He was fast when it came to shipping/receiving your products.

Definitely the fastest shipping i have ever seen for a lab

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude STFU!!

You bitch and complain about everyones gear. Your word aint shit. Your an idiot that has no business using steroids.

The test cyp had to be pretty good. My bloods came back and my test levels were over 10,000ng/dl on 1000mg each week

I’m running their test c, ment and primo now. Getting great results. Just like I have with PSL when I ran this combo and another source that used to be here. I’ve ran ment 5 times in the past and this one is no different. Primo and test c were HPLC tested and are legit and dosed accurately.

Gears good, probably the smoothest oil I have ever pinned. Some things a little underdosed, but far from a bad lab.

Also all that came to bash and trol are now gone . Don't y'all find that a little bit strange

No, I am still here. I actually have a life, career, family, train 5 days/week, and dogs that need to be walked. So forgive me, If I am not here posting every day bashing a poo poo of a lab. Members can claim this and that and their gear is good, but the test results proved otherwise. So you believe the members or you believe the test results. And this isn't the first time of underdosed gear from Dave esser. It started with the gold line, then it went to integrity, then to sxript. And Ill bet if members tested nuclear labs garbage, that would have been underdosed too. But I am a troll, so my word is my opinion and means nothing.

No, I am still here. I actually have a life, career, family, train 5 days/week, and dogs that need to be walked. So forgive me, If I am not here posting every day bashing a poo poo of a lab. Members can claim this and that and their gear is good, but the test results proved otherwise. So you believe the members or you believe the test results. And this isn't the first time of underdosed gear from Dave esser. It started with the gold line, then it went to integrity, then to sxript. And Ill bet if members tested nuclear labs garbage, that would have been underdosed too. But I am a troll, so my word is my opinion and means nothing.

The SXript/Redbird that was here was not Dave Esser.

They still call me Bruce. Funny movie

Want a dumb ass I'd all i got to say . U have no fucking clue what your talking about .

Get Shredded!

You should be banned for trolling and spreading lies cause your the number 1 dumb ass here . Go back to the ghost town and spread ur lies cause nobody believes you here

Not that I'm taking up for D-red lol. But u don't know what ur talking about . Yates was a good guy also .

Just had to get this jack guy going, didn'tcha?

The SXript/Redbird that was here was not Dave Esser.

Dave esser's brewer(yates84)was brewing for them, they were tied together. Or cant you put two and two together?

You should be banned for trolling and spreading lies cause your the number 1 dumb ass here . Go back to the ghost town and spread ur lies cause nobody believes you here

You're the only troll here, And you should be banned for forging and posting up a fake steroid test.

Not that I'm taking up for D-red lol. But u don't know what ur talking about . Yates was a good guy also .

Yates was a shit brewer. He underdosed goldline, he underdosed his own line Integrity, he underdosed sxript. And if we would have tested nuclear labs, that would have had underdosed products too. Thats what you get for using online Chinese recipes and not knowing basic math and chemistry.

Just had to get this jack guy going, didn'tcha?

Jax is a nobody. Everyone here laughs at him..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back