• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Teach me B12 injections.

Posmx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Before you say “search bar”, try it yourself. Tons of results that have NOTHING to do with b12...

Anyways I’ve never used/ been around any b12 injections. I have a few sources picked out that supply it, but if you have a source you feel is better than others please chime in.

I know slin pins are to be used- assuming that means it can be injected either intramuscular OR subQ?

What dosage do you find you prefer?
Frequency?

What can I expect other than energy boost/ overall better feeling?

I know there’s no serious side effects or overdosing, but are there mild side effects? Things such as diarrhea, shortness of breath, insomnia, night sweat, etc. anything of those sorts?

The lady is interested as well- will she require the same dose?

Any other info greatly appreciated.

It doesn't really matter. I like iv use but that's a bit extra for most. You can go im subq or iv. Subq is gonna hurt, do not recommend.

I use recon methyl b12 and 1cc eod shall IM with a skin pin.

Belly or leg sub q with 5/16". Or leg muscle with 1/2" for me.

What length needle/ & injection site are you using for “shallow IM”?

29g slin pins (sorry for typo above). Not sure my BF%, but I'd guess around 11-12%, maybe a bit lower. I rotate lats, tris, delts, quads (outer), and quads (teardrop). Do the same for L-Carnitine and Glutathione. With the small pin, its painless.

Try amino cutter injections

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try amino cutter injections

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m unfamiliar with this, I’ll have to do some reading. Is this another name for lipotropic injections?

Do I have to buy these aminos separately, or are there “blends” available?

Would one run super helios in a similar fashion? (Sorry to intrude on your thread but I feel they're similar in usage. Not a 100 on that though)

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Would one run super helios in a similar fashion? (Sorry to intrude on your thread but I feel they're similar in usage. Not a 100 on that though)

I don't see why it wouldn't work IM, shallow IM, or Subq. I use helios sub-q around stubborn areas (chest fat, love handles, etc.). I can't say that I've noticed localized loss, but do really like helios as its easy to tailor the amount.

Following...

Just had a buddy pick up some B12 shots from Mexico and was going to inquire similar information.

Good thread. :)

When i use b12 i shot with normal 25g 1" shoulders intramuscular . I never do nothing subq ever , just intramuscular

Before you say “search bar”, try it yourself. Tons of results that have NOTHING to do with b12...

Anyways I’ve never used/ been around any b12 injections. I have a few sources picked out that supply it, but if you have a source you feel is better than others please chime in.

I know slin pins are to be used- assuming that means it can be injected either intramuscular OR subQ?

What dosage do you find you prefer?
Frequency?

What can I expect other than energy boost/ overall better feeling?

I know there’s no serious side effects or overdosing, but are there mild side effects? Things such as diarrhea, shortness of breath, insomnia, night sweat, etc. anything of those sorts?

The lady is interested as well- will she require the same dose?

Any other info greatly appreciated.

Back