• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I didn't read the rules ...whomp whomp

thedarkknight12

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm about to be banned... Help me out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Classic 1st post .. speed kills btw

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Lmao love adderall. Sure does give me dry mouth like crazy though.

When you find a source let me know. I want in on that

Bang energy is 2 for $4 at Kroger

I thought they defunded the police

Get some Bang drinks OP, better than adderall!!!!

Yo my bad guys. Idk why my account got reset I def have way more post. But was def on a binge my bad for breaking the rules

Are they good? Never tried one

They are great tasting and a nice pleasant buzz with no crash.

Gotta love Lifter as he's taking after Franchise lmao

Get Shredded!
So @thedarknightwhoever, those rules your not reading, you obviously know they exist. And if so I’d like to ask you. Who posted them there rulez?

Stop trying to be a dick so hard.

Last edited:
Think I answered to wrong thread so edited...
Thanks and sorry

Last edited:
adderall is one of the easiest prescriptions to get... doctors hand that stuff out like candy. I saw a dr a few years ago, told them I used to be prescribed adderall and that I thought it could help me again, felt like a chicken running around with it's head cut off sometimes, and they wrote me a script that day for 30mg a day, at my own advised to the doctor dosage of 4x 5mg tabs, and 1x 10mg extended release capsule daily for variable dosing.

you want drugs.. go talk to a doctor... they're the real drug dealers around here

adderall is one of the easiest prescriptions to get... doctors hand that stuff out like candy. I saw a dr a few years ago, told them I used to be prescribed adderall and that I thought it could help me again, felt like a chicken running around with it's head cut off sometimes, and they wrote me a script that day for 30mg a day, at my own advised to the doctor dosage of 4x 5mg tabs, and 1x 10mg extended release capsule daily for variable dosing.

you want drugs.. go talk to a doctor... they're the real drug dealers around here
I take 30 to 40mg a day since cheaper generic came out prolly 15 years i guess before that Ritalin all forms of release at one time or another.

I never had adverse side effects I am calmer and focus better my job requires alot of trouble shooting. So I need clear head and can't seems to be not scattered without it.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Back