• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Boston Loyd Kidney Failure

IML Gear Cream!
I just did a little Google searching and I found that at stage 5 you need to be on dialysis and will need a kidney transplant.
AAS use can skew the kidney values enough to make the docs freak out and think that the person has stage 4 CKD or something. Had that one happen to me and had to get lots of specialized tests to refute that, and I never disclosed my gear use.

Best thing to do is never get a physical done while on cycle.

The liver regenerates, kidneys don’t.

Well I'm walking around with good values and i sure didn't get a transplant and sure wouldn't make it up. Probably depends on the individual, what drugs used, and how long before treatment is started.

The liver regenerates, kidneys don’t.

Bostin's kidney damage was due to uncontrolled high blood pressure. There are plenty of studies out there that demonstrate recovery of kidney function in hypertensive subjects with proper blood pressure control.

- - - Updated - - -

Here, took me 60 seconds to find one. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11486253/

Seems like he’s in stage 5. Finally caught up with him.

At 22:00 minutes, he says his eGFR was 12, and a backup test (because he could not believe it) showed 11.

"Normal" is 60 and above.

Many here are in the 80s and 90s.

Who here pays attention to their eGFR?

Why did Bostin not see this coming over a long period of time? Did he not do blood tests?

I just did a little Google searching and I found that at stage 5 you need to be on dialysis and will need a kidney transplant.
I did not pay attention to Bostin's whole video. I did not realize his kidney function was so close to zero. Damn.

At 30 mins . . . 25 cc's of steroids and tons of Tylenol and Ibuprofen . . . wtf?

I will say this I know guys at 21 that needed a transplant from barely any use of anything and I know guys who are 40-50 who need transplants with Massive use prior.

One of my buddies who many of you know Phil Hernon just underwent this and he has been struggling for years, but is doing better now. Another buddy of mine Dan Saxton just had a transplant and he is doing ok but also has been struggling for years.

It is definitely one of the fears of bodybuilding bc it can happen to anyone and for any reason.

At 22:00 minutes, he says his eGFR was 12, and a backup test (because he could not believe it) showed 11.

"Normal" is 60 and above.

Many here are in the 80s and 90s.

Who here pays attention to their eGFR?

Why did Bostin not see this coming over a long period of time? Did he not do blood tests?

My eGFR decreased from 90 to the high 40’s at one point, I believe it was from the 8 yrs I used lanzoprazole.

I changed my diet, replaced carbs with good fat, added multiple servings of fruit per meal and ofc I stopped taking the lanzoprazole.

My last eGFR numbers on my last labs were above normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the RX muscle show he says he thinks it's from some new peptide he's been using that sheds bodyfat. There's been little to no research done on it and there are no known dosing protocols. He seems very nonchalant and almost doesn't realize the severity of his situation. He is doing better now and has even started using a bit of gear, 450mg of test and 300mg of primo, which is practically nothing for Bostin. People wonder why he uses so much gear, well let's not forget he has won an NPC level show, the 2013 Contra Costa. I can't say that I've seen many forum vets win or even compete at that level.

Get Shredded!
My eGFR decreased from 90 to the high 40’s at one point, I believe it was from the 8 yrs I used lanzoprazole.

I changed my diet, replaced carbs with good fat, added multiple servings of fruit per meal and ofc I stopped taking the lanzoprazole.

My last eGFR numbers on my last labs were above normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, so much for claiming you can't improve eGR

- - - Updated - - -

On the RX muscle show he says he thinks it's from some new peptide he's been using that sheds bodyfat. There's been little to no research done on it and there are no known dosing protocols. He seems very nonchalant and almost doesn't realize the severity of his situation. He is doing better now and has even started using a bit of gear, 450mg of test and 300mg of primo, which is practically nothing for Bostin. People wonder why he uses so much gear, well let's not forget he has won an NPC level show, the 2013 Contra Costa. I can't say that I've seen many forum vets win or even compete at that level.
DOIng better now and injecting test and primo? Is he off dialysis? eGFR higher?

This got my attention. My blood pressure is frequently out of control, and it is very hard to keep down on cycle even with prescription blood pressure meds. I will stop competing rather than push it if I cannot get it under control.

Back