Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,616 Posts
    Rep Points

Str8 up Kratom log

Thanks to Mace and the other guyís at Straight up.
    I have been dealing with severe knee pains for yearís. Since you pretty much have to be dying to receive any kind of pain medication these dayís. Iím going to try some natural remedies. This will be my second time taking kratom ever. I bought some from a truck stop in capsules like 5 years ago and took the recommended dose and it made me feel like I had food poisoning. That was it one and done for me. Iím going to try dosing these one at a time maybe a little under the recommended dose.

Just looking for something to help with the pain post workout and maybe pre. Thanks for looking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,059 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for the review looking forward to your feedback..
    Something you may wanna try is the candid orange. It's a whole different experience.. you can split a pack to start . Mix with water. Taste like a homemade sweet tea with an added orange flavor.. I like the flavor and taste.
    If you do try this make sure to use code mace20 for 20% off

HUGE CONTEST, COVID-BOWL2020

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,616 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Thanks for the review looking forward to your feedback..
    Something you may wanna try is the candid orange. It's a whole different experience.. you can split a pack to start . Mix with water. Taste like a homemade sweet tea with an added orange flavor.. I like the flavor and taste.
    If you do try this make sure to use code mace20 for 20% off
    That looks like something Iíd enjoy bro.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,616 Posts
    Rep Points

I took 3 grams about 2 hours ago of green vein. I have a lot of capsules from a few years back so I weighed out 3 grams on a digital scale and capped it up and took 5 capsules/3 grams. I feel very relaxed but not over relaxed. I feel a slight euphoria but nothing over the top. I think I could possibly try this pre workout to see if it helps pains in my knees. Post workout is definitely a go but I would probably want to eat my meal first because my appetite is a little low but it could be the initial dose.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,059 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    I took 3 grams about 2 hours ago of green vein. I have a lot of capsules from a few years back so I weighed out 3 grams on a digital scale and capped it up and took 5 capsules/3 grams. I feel very relaxed but not over relaxed. I feel a slight euphoria but nothing over the top. I think I could possibly try this pre workout to see if it helps pains in my knees. Post workout is definitely a go but I would probably want to eat my meal first because my appetite is a little low but it could be the initial dose.
    Sounds good. You can eat first. But I would give it about a half HR or so before you take your kratom. Caps will help with a delay after eating. Smart move in the caps. We offer caps for more strains.
    You would like the candid orange. Me personally I like to drink it normally. once I start drinking it it's kinda hard to really slow down.. I just find it very refreshing and like a homemade tea... It will surprise many people.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,616 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Sounds good. You can eat first. But I would give it about a half HR or so before you take your kratom. Caps will help with a delay after eating. Smart move in the caps. We offer caps for more strains.
    You would like the candid orange. Me personally I like to drink it normally. once I start drinking it it's kinda hard to really slow down.. I just find it very refreshing and like a homemade tea... It will surprise many people.
    Tonight Iím going to try 3 grams of white vein. I could never possibly even think about trying to drink this crap lol. I definitely like the effects on 3GS so far.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,616 Posts
    Rep Points

I feel laid back nothing to much to handle and definitely feel a lot more chilled after a intense back workout following a post workout meal. I could definitely get use to this Kratom lifestyle. Itís almost like a break from the real world without putting stress on my liver from drinking or jeopardizing my job from smoking weed. Might even pop a extra cap.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,059 Posts
    Rep Points

Tonight Iím going to try 3 grams of white vein. I could never possibly even think about trying to drink this crap lol. I definitely like the effects on 3GS so far.
    The candid orange is a whole different world when it comes to taste. You would never know your drinking kratom.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    170 Posts
    Rep Points

I been really digging the old forest kratom. White and/or gold for the mornings. Green for general usage (i really like the green). Red for nighttime.
    Thats what works for me. Doesnt take much.
    I throw a couple spoonfuls of the country time lemonade mix into a cup with the kratom. Makes a world of difference.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,616 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bluntson View Post
    I been really digging the old forest kratom. White and/or gold for the mornings. Green for general usage (i really like the green). Red for nighttime.
    Thats what works for me. Doesnt take much.
    I throw a couple spoonfuls of the country time lemonade mix into a cup with the kratom. Makes a world of difference.
    So Red is a more sedative strain? I feel the white and green are pretty chilled but nothing that would knock me off my ass lol. Iím new to Kratom or giving in lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    170 Posts
    Rep Points

So Red is a more sedative strain? I feel the white and green are pretty chilled but nothing that would knock me off my ass lol. Iím new to Kratom or giving in lol.
    Yessir i've found the red is perfect for nighttime and will knock your ass out. I really prefer the white for early in the day. But there is something about the green that I really really like. A nice all around effect. Almost like taking half a valium its just smooth sailing after the green haha.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,059 Posts
    Rep Points

Red is more sedation. Best pain killing.
    When your doses get closer to 6gr. The effects or more pronounced.. some euphoric, totally at ease, relaxed, stress free,( you settle into comfort.) If that is understandable..

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,059 Posts
    Rep Points

Brought to you by
    Straightupkratom

Use coupon Code Flash30
    for a whopping 30% off your Entire Order!
    Our BIGGEST Sale of the Month!
    HURRY Offer Expires 2-2-2021 at midnight MST.
    Coupon code works on all websites
    FREE Shipping on ALL Orders Over $100!
    https://straightupkratom.com/

All Strains are bio tested. Proven clean and Pure!
    No fancy names, no gimmicks and no BS, just high quality Kratom, great customer service and a fair price.
    Coupon does not work on bulk products.
    Thanks!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,616 Posts
    Rep Points

I like the green vein much better then the white. Itís very chilled and I feel great on it. Iíve been dosing almost every night and I think Iím going to explore some other veins ( especially the tea).

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,616 Posts
    Rep Points

OK so Iím totally out of pain medicine and to be honest I wasnít mixing the Kratom with the oxycodone. I had surgery last week on a Monday and they wonít refill my pain medicine. I used 5 grams all together ( 3 green, 2 white ), and I had instant relief. I only got about 20 pain pills and for the surgery I had I was taking them around the clock. Towards the end I wasnít even feeling the pain pills anymore as I already built up a tolerance. I was worried I would be in pain but after the Kratom cocktail I feel great again. Thank you mace you donít know how much you helped me brother as this opportunity came to me at the perfect time.