Liquid dbol question

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    201

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    80
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    35
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points
    1880100

    Liquid dbol question

    Normal cycle for me is testc/deca/dbol. Dbol has always been orals 30mg/ed, 10mg ea so one in the morning, afternoon, and one in the evening before I train.

    just got some oil that I am excited to try that is 50mg/ml, which means I値l be pinning it ed, which is fine, but I知 assuming I would pin just once ed. Is oil different with the half life, etc since I知 used to taking the orals throughout the day?

  2. #2
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    20,323

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,652
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,532
    Thanked in
    5,276 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Normal cycle for me is testc/deca/dbol. Dbol has always been orals 30mg/ed, 10mg ea so one in the morning, afternoon, and one in the evening before I train.

    just got some oil that I am excited to try that is 50mg/ml, which means I値l be pinning it ed, which is fine, but I知 assuming I would pin just once ed. Is oil different with the half life, etc since I知 used to taking the orals throughout the day?
    The oil has the same half life..it may just be slightly longer because of the metabolization with the oil. Not by much.
    You really don't need much of it either with injection.
    You'll be surprised at what 25mg 1/2 mL would do for you.
    Use a 27g 1/2 or if you can get slins.
    Keep in mind smaller the gauge you're going to have to change the viscosity by warming it up a little bit.

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    201

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    80
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    35
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points
    1880100

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    The oil has the same half life..it may just be slightly longer because of the metabolization with the oil. Not by much.
    You really don't need much of it either with injection.
    You'll be surprised at what 25mg 1/2 mL would do for you.
    Use a 27g 1/2 or if you can get slins.
    Keep in mind smaller the gauge you're going to have to change the viscosity by warming it up a little bit.
    Thanks Vision. Think I can get away with only twice a day? I have slins so I plan on using them and I was thinking of staying at around 30mg but I don稚 mind scaling back to 25 and see how I feel.

  4. #4
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,210

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,789
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,586
    Thanked in
    5,008 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Thing I would caution is "if" you are one of the people who get extreme anger like many do (I do) on dbol, this is usually far worse with the injectable.

    Consider that you will be getting a much higher absorption rate overall and although some argue that the oral form has a higher impact on BP then the INJ version, I have never seen an actual study to show this to be true.

    Rather in personal experience and clients I can tell you that INJ dbol can cause very severe aggression and anger.

    Dbol is one of the few AAS I can agree with that can cause "roid rage".

    I think that Testosterone, it's overall a myth and extremely rare with "average" dosasing. But even low dose dbol can cause extreme anger.

    Just my 2cents. I'll shut up now

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    201

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    80
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    35
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points
    1880100

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Thing I would caution is "if" you are one of the people who get extreme anger like many do (I do) on dbol, this is usually far worse with the injectable.

    Consider that you will be getting a much higher absorption rate overall and although some argue that the oral form has a higher impact on BP then the INJ version, I have never seen an actual study to show this to be true.

    Rather in personal experience and clients I can tell you that INJ dbol can cause very severe aggression and anger.

    Dbol is one of the few AAS I can agree with that can cause "roid rage".

    I think that Testosterone, it's overall a myth and extremely rare with "average" dosasing. But even low dose dbol can cause extreme anger.

    Just my 2cents. I'll shut up now
    my wife has never mentioned me having anger issues while on cycle, actually she says I seem angrier and more irritable off cycle.

    I will definitely keep it in mind since I致e only ever taken oral version.

    out of curiosity, did you experience those symptoms with oral version of dbol?

  6. #6
    Registered User
    hot rod's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    1,978

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,535
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,584
    Thanked in
    999 Posts
    Rep Points
    37492859

    Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    my wife has never mentioned me having anger issues while on cycle, actually she says I seem angrier and more irritable off cycle.

    I will definitely keep it in mind since I致e only ever taken oral version.

    out of curiosity, did you experience those symptoms with oral version of dbol?
    yeah bro- if it's gonna bother u, it will bother u both ways- think he's just trying to say it COULD be worse w/ inj., but d-bol actually makes me feel good. this shit just treats everyone SO diff., but if it didn't bother u w/ oral, highly unlikely it will w/ inj.- (but it's poss.)- good luck man! (and you'll love the inj.)
    Last edited by hot rod; 01-19-2021 at 01:16 PM.

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,318

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    273
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    785
    Thanked in
    515 Posts
    Rep Points
    16851067

    Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Normal cycle for me is testc/deca/dbol. Dbol has always been orals 30mg/ed, 10mg ea so one in the morning, afternoon, and one in the evening before I train.

    just got some oil that I am excited to try that is 50mg/ml, which means I値l be pinning it ed, which is fine, but I知 assuming I would pin just once ed. Is oil different with the half life, etc since I知 used to taking the orals throughout the day?
    Is just my opinion of what works better for me : do 50mg injectable 1 hour before workout and use the orals with meals

  8. #8
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,957

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,948
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,005
    Thanked in
    4,102 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Thing I would caution is "if" you are one of the people who get extreme anger like many do (I do) on dbol, this is usually far worse with the injectable.

    Consider that you will be getting a much higher absorption rate overall and although some argue that the oral form has a higher impact on BP then the INJ version, I have never seen an actual study to show this to be true.

    Rather in personal experience and clients I can tell you that INJ dbol can cause very severe aggression and anger.

    Dbol is one of the few AAS I can agree with that can cause "roid rage".

    I think that Testosterone, it's overall a myth and extremely rare with "average" dosasing. But even low dose dbol can cause extreme anger.

    Just my 2cents. I'll shut up now


    Everyone is different because dbol makes me happy lol

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,318

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    273
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    785
    Thanked in
    515 Posts
    Rep Points
    16851067

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    Everyone is different because dbol makes me happy lol
    Yes i love anadrol , M1T and Superdrol as orals but if you need to fell great dbol or anavar are the best ones

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    FLsnakeman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    South of the Mason Dixon
    Posts
    1,418

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    305
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    543
    Thanked in
    404 Posts
    Rep Points
    784157623

    I've been logging this for unclez for their ep gold line inj dbol. My advice is to run test low or maybe even none on it. I.I'm lean and i got some serious e2 sides running conservative amounts of dex, but i ran it with test.it aromatizes to that potent methyl e2 so you might not even need any test. I will say, nothing else has put muscle on like it.
    He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of bein a man

  11. #11
    Registered User
    ghostman2020's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    131

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    62
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Rep Points
    1683917

    Yea dbol and anadrol use to make me a maniac........

Similar Threads

  1. Liquid DBol
    By Jay9214 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-21-2020, 09:39 AM
  2. Liquid dbol
    By Pyroclastic in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-29-2014, 08:25 AM
  3. Liquid Dbol???
    By ponyboy in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-23-2014, 06:42 PM
  4. Liquid Dbol question...
    By River in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-13-2014, 02:46 PM
  5. liquid dbol
    By Little BamBam in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2013, 02:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums