• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Liquid dbol question

Noek

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Normal cycle for me is testc/deca/dbol. Dbol has always been orals 30mg/ed, 10mg ea so one in the morning, afternoon, and one in the evening before I train.

just got some oil that I am excited to try that is 50mg/ml, which means I’ll be pinning it ed, which is fine, but I’m assuming I would pin just once ed. Is oil different with the half life, etc since I’m used to taking the orals throughout the day?

Normal cycle for me is testc/deca/dbol. Dbol has always been orals 30mg/ed, 10mg ea so one in the morning, afternoon, and one in the evening before I train.

just got some oil that I am excited to try that is 50mg/ml, which means I’ll be pinning it ed, which is fine, but I’m assuming I would pin just once ed. Is oil different with the half life, etc since I’m used to taking the orals throughout the day?

The oil has the same half life..it may just be slightly longer because of the metabolization with the oil. Not by much.
You really don't need much of it either with injection.
You'll be surprised at what 25mg 1/2 mL would do for you.
Use a 27g 1/2 or if you can get slins.
Keep in mind smaller the gauge you're going to have to change the viscosity by warming it up a little bit.

The oil has the same half life..it may just be slightly longer because of the metabolization with the oil. Not by much.
You really don't need much of it either with injection.
You'll be surprised at what 25mg 1/2 mL would do for you.
Use a 27g 1/2 or if you can get slins.
Keep in mind smaller the gauge you're going to have to change the viscosity by warming it up a little bit.

Thanks Vision. Think I can get away with only twice a day? I have slins so I plan on using them and I was thinking of staying at around 30mg but I don’t mind scaling back to 25 and see how I feel.

Thing I would caution is "if" you are one of the people who get extreme anger like many do (I do) on dbol, this is usually far worse with the injectable.

Consider that you will be getting a much higher absorption rate overall and although some argue that the oral form has a higher impact on BP then the INJ version, I have never seen an actual study to show this to be true.

Rather in personal experience and clients I can tell you that INJ dbol can cause very severe aggression and anger.

Dbol is one of the few AAS I can agree with that can cause "roid rage".

I think that Testosterone, it's overall a myth and extremely rare with "average" dosasing. But even low dose dbol can cause extreme anger.

Just my 2cents. I'll shut up now :)

Thing I would caution is "if" you are one of the people who get extreme anger like many do (I do) on dbol, this is usually far worse with the injectable.

Consider that you will be getting a much higher absorption rate overall and although some argue that the oral form has a higher impact on BP then the INJ version, I have never seen an actual study to show this to be true.

Rather in personal experience and clients I can tell you that INJ dbol can cause very severe aggression and anger.

I think that Testosterone, it's overall a myth and extremely rare with "average" dosasing. But even low dose dbol can cause extreme anger.

my wife has never mentioned me having anger issues while on cycle, actually she says I seem angrier and more irritable off cycle.

I will definitely keep it in mind since I’ve only ever taken oral version.

out of curiosity, did you experience those symptoms with oral version of dbol?

my wife has never mentioned me having anger issues while on cycle, actually she says I seem angrier and more irritable off cycle.

I will definitely keep it in mind since I’ve only ever taken oral version.

out of curiosity, did you experience those symptoms with oral version of dbol?
yeah bro- if it's gonna bother u, it will bother u both ways- think he's just trying to say it COULD be worse w/ inj., but d-bol actually makes me feel good. this shit just treats everyone SO diff., but if it didn't bother u w/ oral, highly unlikely it will w/ inj.- (but it's poss.)- good luck man! (and you'll love the inj.)

Last edited:

Is just my opinion of what works better for me : do 50mg injectable 1 hour before workout and use the orals with meals

Everyone is different because dbol makes me happy lol

I've been logging this for unclez for their ep gold line inj dbol. My advice is to run test low or maybe even none on it. I.I'm lean and i got some serious e2 sides running conservative amounts of dex, but i ran it with test.it aromatizes to that potent methyl e2 so you might not even need any test. I will say, nothing else has put muscle on like it.

Back