• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2 weeks in Dbol and Deca

Guru1213

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been been running test @ 250 for 4 weeks prior to starting the other compounds recommended by the group here. So we are at 5 weeks, don’t have a good program yet just feeling myself out trying to get in the feel and groove of things after a long time off. Muscle memory seems to be working good.

I’d like to ask if I can cut at the same time now to bring out some definition a little more. My love handles really throw it all off. I’m trying to attach a photo to show my rough BF% for you guys to say yes or no. And if I can, preferably Var or Winny?

Attachments

• 46F94A73-79E2-4257-A43F-E5A9C679EF4E.jpeg
    46F94A73-79E2-4257-A43F-E5A9C679EF4E.jpeg
    558.4 KB · Views: 77
I have been been running test @ 250 for 4 weeks prior to starting the other compounds recommended by the group here. So we are at 5 weeks, don’t have a good program yet just feeling myself out trying to get in the feel and groove of things after a long time off. Muscle memory seems to be working good.

I’d like to ask if I can cut at the same time now to bring out some definition a little more. My love handles really throw it all off. I’m trying to attach a photo to show my rough BF% for you guys to say yes or no. And if I can, preferably Var or Winny?

Unfortunately your running 2 compounds like love adding on the water weight my man. If anything drop the dbol and add var and next time skip the deca for npp. Just a small suggestion here

Since you’re just back at it, I would keep with the test deca dbol stack knowing that you’re gonna put on size along with some water weight. After you’ve dropped the dbol take a break on orals for a while, then dial in the diet, lower test and deca and finish up with var.

Should if you have had a long time off and jumped back on. Should build up pretty significantly once working out hard and the compounds your using, good time for a recomp, cycle your carbs, high protein keep high carbs around training. Should work just fine no matter how you set it up. I would save the var for later on a strict cut. When you take time off its the best time to maximize burning fat and building muscle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah bro, unfortunately ur either bulking or cutting. When we figure out how to do both @ the same time, we'll let u know-lol I would cont. on w/ the test/d-bol/ deca and get the most u can out of that(which means u keep the love handles for now), BUT, when u complete that, adjust your diet, and after either pct, or trt, then u can do a cutting cycle(test/ w/ winny,var or primo etc.) But u can't bulk one week, then cut the next- that's why they call it a cycle- Good Luck man!

Depending on your experience and your ability to regulate your e2, I'd have dropped deca for tren. Big fan of test dbol tren.. just gotta keep e2 in check so tren doesn't exacerbate any sides. Tren will help you stay somewhat lean and drier on the dbol, and the dbol will improve your mood on the tren and prevent you from looking too flat. Dbol increases protein synthesis, and tren is anti catabolic which can be used for an unconventional but solid cut. Masteron makes it even better.

But you've already begun your cycle, stick to it as planned.. to keep switching your goals up it tends to lead nowhere. Your cycle looks set up to bulk, I'd suggest you do that and focus on cutting at a later time. Don't waste a cycle trying to do both and getting hardly anything accomplished.

Just eat and lift. Leaning out while on gear, even while bulking, isn't too uncommon.

yeah bro, unfortunately ur either bulking or cutting. When we figure out how to do both @ the same time, we'll let u know-lol I would cont. on w/ the test/d-bol/ deca and get the most u can out of that(which means u keep the love handles for now), BUT, when u complete that, adjust your diet, and after either pct, or trt, then u can do a cutting cycle(test/ w/ winny,var or primo etc.) But u can't bulk one week, then cut the next- that's why they call it a cycle- Good Luck man!
With the help of a few drugs, you can do both by utilizing a ckd style diet (cals around maintenance, a little more on workout days, and a little less on rest days) and incorporating 2 high carb up days per week, or even 100-150g carbs centered around workouts, and then close to zero carbs on rest days. It will result in a slow but strong recompositioning (building muscle whilst burning fat) effect. I find this works best if you train no more than 4 days per week.

You can most definitely lose fat and build muscle while on drugs. Muscles are not built in minutes but in days, weeks, months. Thats why we portion the food at different times throughout the day. If you have quit working out for months on end and start back plus throw some drugs in you can definitely do both. I think people take the whole you can’t do both thing to literally. Obviously you can’t maximize one or the other and at some point you will have to focus on one or the other. If you are maxed out muscle wise you won’t either, hence more drugs, calories, ect. If you are not shredded and been on point for years at a time you can. Most people have a distorted view on how good the drugs work when everything else is on point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the athletes i coach i always start putting them on cutting until they get at least 8% fat and then grow from there . To get ripped use 250mg test , 600mg masteron , 30mg anavar , and lets go to cardio and low carb diet and burn that fat

Back