• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The moment many of you have been waiting on -NEWLY added items to the local line at P.S.L

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Newly added items to PSL's "local" shopping list..

Many of you have been begging for these items to be ready and available locally..
Welp, the shopping list has just been upgraded today and these NEWLY added items that were once only available international, are now readily available for you "locally"..
From all the way around the world now all the way to your side..

We told you that good things were coming this year!

To get your hands on these rare items that are now literally at your fingertips and doorstep
Click below..

Last edited:
So many of you for the longest time have been begging and pleading for these products to be available, and here they are right before your eyes and literally attainable just a few clicks away..

These items are going fast, I'm not suggesting that the stock is limited but the stock is moving, if you have a Target goal in the future and you always wanted to run some of these products, now is the time to jump on them..

I can think of quite few guys who wanted some these locally. Wheres @Maxmucle haha

I can think of quite few guys who wanted some these locally. Wheres @Maxmucle haha

I know for a fact max was asking for these for quite some time, where is he at? Someone get him all up in here.. lol

I will be using that Primo Depot for sure

Do you have tests for the sten?

This is great news!

I'm still getting inquiries each and every single day, several messages, people please read these threads that are posted and look on the ordering site, we have everything available.. you have to do your research and look around..
we told you we would deliver and here we are everything is readily available!!

Back