• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First Lady Melania Trump Sends Farewell Message

I mean cmon they were on her shit from day one. They even went after the kid. They know no bounds. Their hate was clear from the start. But thats ok we all have eyes. We know she was the best looking first lady.

They try to push that last thing on us. I dont even know black dudes that would touch her.

I mean cmon they were on her shit from day one. They even went after the kid. They know no bounds. Their hate was clear from the start. But thats ok we all have eyes. We know she was the best looking first lady.

They try to push that last thing on us. I dont even know black dudes that would touch her.

What are you saying about black guy's. Why single them out chief?

Ahh... So you just read it on one of ur wacky sites then huh?

- - - Updated - - -

This oughta be good.

I heard and watched her say it. I think one of the interviews was with Oprah. I heard her talk about moving into a white neighborhood and labeling everyone a racist without even knowing them. She called the US a racist country. I’m sure there’s more, like I said, people need to do some research.

Oprah is just as bad, I’m sure if you search the two of them together you’ll find plenty.

Last edited:
What are you saying about black guy's. Why single them out chief?

Read my post again and you might catch a clue. Like I said, I know black dude that think she looks like a man. Its thats simple.

Ahh... So you just read it on one of ur wacky sites then huh?

- - - Updated - - -

This oughta be good.

she literally wrote a book about it bro. Lol

Read my post again and you might catch a clue. Like I said, I know black dude that think she looks like a man. Its thats simple.

Dude now, not dudes, you mean your black friend? Are you having reservations about your comment?

Dude now, not dudes, you mean your black friend? Are you having reservations about your comment?

He won't have a reply.
I can smell the deeply hidden racial undertones from here.
Sad.
But this is where we are.

He won't have a reply.
Sad.

Lol get off my land bro. My kind was here first as I'm native.

You want to twist shit go for it. My best friend is Asian. Matter of fact I have one white friend I fish with a couple times a year. The rest are of other races.
So as a card carrying native I want my free shit and for you to leave my lands.

Lol get off my land bro. My kind was here first as I'm native.

You want to twist shit go for it. My best friend is Asian. Matter of fact I have one white friend I fish with a couple times a year. The rest are of other races.
So as a card carrying native I want my free shit and for you to leave my lands.

Your "kind" has been here from the beginning of time and the reason there is so much conflict and confusion even today...but anyway I don't think she is very attractive either, I just felt frisky and want to jump in 😁.

Your "kind" has been here from the beginning of time and the reason there is so much conflict and confusion even today...but anyway I don't think she is very attractive either, I just felt frisky and want to jump in 😁.

Its all good bro. I fuck up a lot on here as I have some big hands and using this phone isn't so great for big hands lol. Plus autocorrect is getting a little big for its britches.

Your "kind" has been here from the beginning of time and the reason there is so much conflict and confusion even today...but anyway I don't think she is very attractive either, I just felt frisky and want to jump in .

are you being anti human?

you fuckin aliens..... I tell ya... always projecting.

are you being anti human?

you fuckin aliens..... I tell ya... always projecting.

Damn got me😂. Man I just been feeling incredible lately and messing around. I do think he only mentioned the Asian friend to get on Kilsongs good side

He won't have a reply.
Sad.

So his comment was racist but all the garbage joe and Michelle have said is totally fine?? Just more liberal logic.

So his comment was racist but all the garbage joe and Michelle have said is totally fine?? Just more liberal logic.

Bro hes just trolling he knows how I feel about shit. We don't hide in the pit unless your name is lifter.

I dont find black women for the MOST part attractive. I can't help that and he should understand this as he says he can't help being attracted to men.

IML Gear Cream!
Its all good bro. I fuck up a lot on here as I have some big hands and using this phone isn't so great for big hands lol. Plus autocorrect is getting a little big for its britches.

I didn’t think you were out of bounds. You’re still a cock sucking faggot though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro hes just trolling he knows how I feel about shit. We don't hide in the pit unless your name is lifter.

I dont find black women for the MOST part attractive. I can't help that and he should understand this as he says he can't help being attracted to men.
Totally acceptable post.
(honestly.. it is)
Fuck yeah man.. People are attracted to whatever the fuck they're attracted to.
Just cuz u aren't drawn towards black chick's doesn't make u a racist.

Like you read it.

my wife did. I put sticky notes on random pages tho... so when she was at book club she could be embarrassed... I thought it was funny. So did she deep down inside.

my wife did. I put sticky notes on random pages tho... so when she was at book club she could be embarrassed... I thought it was funny. So did she deep down inside.

That is pretty funny.

Back