• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

🛒EP GOLD LINE NOW SHIPPING LOCAL🛒 Fill your cart TODAY!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

VFLevod.gif

Euro-Pharmacies Gold Line
NOW available "LOCALLY" for FAST SHIPPING near you!
Purchase ::HERE::

lt0h7CA.png

Euro-Pharmacies Gold Line
NOW available "LOCALLY" for FAST SHIPPING near you!
Purchase ::HERE::
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
wJMnsZi.jpg

Fill your cart with the latest products while supplies last.
Fill your cart below...
Hurry!

www.puritysourcelabs.ru
rMZfEAu.png

Click below for direct store access
(Please allow site to update if it does not show prices)

You'll never be wasting money when you buy www.Euro-pharmacies.net gold line
EP's gold is like none other, because it is a stabilizer; it is an insurance policy in this market that you're getting PURITY
EP Gold-Line isn't really made of gold, it's made of sweat, determination and a hard to find alloy called guts
with the added advantages known as "QUALITY".

www.puritysourcelabs.ru into the new GOLD-LINE series this year

Last edited:
now there are no more excuses

Absolutely none.

For everyone that has been begging and begging, now is your moment.. the team has delivered!

This local shipping is fast! I received product in just a few days.

What is the major difference with goldmine? Mainly the blends?

What is the major difference with goldmine? Mainly the blends?

The gold line is simply just a new series.. it's a new crisp look with new blends..

The gold line is simply just a new series.. it's a new crisp look with new blends..

It is quite a nice, big line. One thing I have notice trending is oil based inj(usually orals). Adrol , Dbol, Tbol, sdrol, 50:50 blends. In the past most products used to have quite a bite because of EO, Guiaicol, percentages of BA/BB! I am seeing a lot of your line and one other; people are tolerating them well and I was quite impressed with the gains(in logs) for using one small compound like Turinabol. I recently have been checking out some scientific additives that are totally non toxic; and in fact may help with toxicity that have been shown to extend the same positive actions oxandrolone have(Var info):
•oxandrolone binds to and activates specific nuclear receptors. •This agent may be used for testosterone replacement therapy in hypogonadal men, in HIV-wasting syndrome, and in other conditions in order to •increase nitrogen retention and fat-free muscle mass. •Reverses catabolic processes and negative nitrogen balance by promoting protein anabolism and •stimulating appetite if there is concurrently a proper intake of calories and proteins

The rate of absorption from subcutaneous or intramuscular depots depends on the product and its formulation. Absorption is slow for the lipid-soluble ester, new super-refined subcutaneous lipids(normally used in IV preparations)are showing promise for extended action of the positive benefits: increase in appetite, testosterone replacement solely or co-administration with testosterone. Two university synthetic pharmacology program studies have shown one, subcutaneous 20mg/.2ml injection of the mixed lipid with *******-********** oxandrolone had a 54-60hr duration compared to the mean age time of 11.4hr oral dosing. Age and body fat percentage had less than 6.4% effectiveness.

Basically they were using medical IV grade, super refined PEG oil for the injectable and oral liposomal carrier. Testing different short acting orals for HIV/aids and wasting/cachexia. If that stuff workedz; every single person male or female could benefit in some way depending on the supplement. Would be cool to get the partitioning benefit over two days. I wonder how much difference a larger IM would last...
I want to try 1/2ml each of A&D the 3 heavy lifting days

Max

If your still on the fence and you want quality products quick fast and in a hurry. Don't worry PSL has just what you need.. YES IM TALKING TO YOU!!!! Come on in and see for yourself. You can thank me later!!!

Here it is, it's up close and literally in front of you, these products are now attainable just by a few clicks with your fingertips..
If you have a Target goal that you wish to meet in the near future and you've always wanted to try these products now is the time, I suggest to jump on this opportunity while supplies last..

I strongly encourage people to jump on items soon, as the supply chain may be slowed down in the next few months... get what you can, while you can!

Back