• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

tarrxann

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Used to be a lurker back when I was in high school around 2009 on similar forums like this -- I had come super close to running a cycle
before my senior year football season, but luckily my younger self made the right decision to hold off.

Here I am now at age 27 prepping for my first cycle and looking to join a community to embark on this journey with.
It seems like there is a wealth of knowledge among the users in this community and while taking from this wealth of knowledge
to maximize my use of AAS, it's only fair that I give back through documenting my experiences and hopefully gaining
new knowledge that can add to the pool of information that exists in this community.

Looking forward to getting to know some of ya and sharing progress and achieved goals.

Welcome Friend

Max

On behalf of puritysourcelabs and straightupkratom welcome

Welcome!

Thank you, Alan. Was actually just glossing over your threads and site. Still gathering some info and waiting for my blood work before determining my first regiment. I have 3 sources in mind and DG is one of them.

Used to be a lurker back when I was in high school around 2009 on similar forums like this -- I had come super close to running a cycle
before my senior year football season, but luckily my younger self made the right decision to hold off.

Here I am now at age 27 prepping for my first cycle and looking to join a community to embark on this journey with.
It seems like there is a wealth of knowledge among the users in this community and while taking from this wealth of knowledge
to maximize my use of AAS, it's only fair that I give back through documenting my experiences and hopefully gaining
new knowledge that can add to the pool of information that exists in this community.

Looking forward to getting to know some of ya and sharing progress and achieved goals.

This place is badass. I dont get on as frequently as I should. Im finishing up a prep to run a cycle. Ive learned a ton here. Got a ton of help from one of the guys on here as well. Its nice to be able to have so much health so you dont screw yourself up

Welcome man! Alot of us are lurkers now becoming active haha

Back