• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pinning EOD vs ED

BlackBear

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My doc says I can try pinning Every day. Right now I’m pinning eod. He says people who have changed pinning to every day don’t go back since they fine they like it better. I guess they fine it more stable levels and lower estradiol levels.

I was wondering if anyone has tried this? I don’t mind trying it, if it is actually is better, but seems like a pain and maybe a little more time consuming.

my last labs were taken a few months ago. Labs were taken on a Friday before my next injection, little higher levels but doc was okay with it. Normally I wait and get labs on a Monday before my next injection and they are usually little lower more in “range“.

Total test: 1260 (300-1080)
Free test: 330 (47-244)
% Free test: 2.7 (1.6-2.9)
Shbg: 21 (11-80)
Estradiol: 25

I micro dose myself . I'll never go back to eod myself

The human body is a very smart thing if you shock it . It will try hard to correct it self

Last edited:
I also back load pins for the week . So the pin cost is about the same

My doc says I can try pinning Every day. Right now I’m pinning eod. He says people who have changed pinning to every day don’t go back since they fine they like it better. I guess they fine it more stable levels and lower estradiol levels.

I was wondering if anyone has tried this? I don’t mind trying it, if it is actually is better, but seems like a pain and maybe a little more time consuming.

my last labs were taken a few months ago. Labs were taken on a Friday before my next injection, little higher levels but doc was okay with it. Normally I wait and get labs on a Monday before my next injection and they are usually little lower more in “range“.

It depends on what ester I’m using but ED is a pain in the ass, literally. 2x a week is fine for me.

I believe you get better result or same results with less by pinning Ed .
For me it's just like brushing your teeth in the morning lol. I pin right after my morning shower

I micro dose myself . I'll never go back to eod myself

The human body is a very smart thing if you shock it . It will try hard to correct it self

Like what do you like about it? Can you feel a difference or is your lab results better? Thanks!

I believe you get better result or same results with less by pinning Ed .
For me it's just like brushing your teeth in the morning lol. I pin right after my morning shower

okay thanks

Not sure if this is true or not but I read somewhere that those with lower shbg have better results with going ed then those with higher shbg....

IML Gear Cream!
I use 25 pins I don't use slin pins cause I don't believe there long enough . I believe the pin should be at least 1 inch . That's what I do and that's what works for me not saying the eod is wrong I just prefer Ed

I’ve done both and I personally don’t notice a difference. I’m at 3x a week currently. That is my sweet spot

This was a small study of men taking 25mg daily subq with a needle less system; it at least shows what 25mg daily will do: these men were all candidates : low t under 300
bf824668c916b17a850f365afb369940.plist

18216d2412986e7c306017b2511a8695.plist

31e0ec2a5de5e9a397e17a0dac845760.plist

289962e776090080e75826cbe3f90b45.plist

They were testing their for their needle-less system. But it kind of shows you over 30 days what it did. The only product I know specifically marketed for sub q is Xyosted 50, 75, and 100 but it is for weekly use so I used this study which was daily. Just for reference.

Max

Pinning ED don’t with a 25g needle don’t you worry about scar tissue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The xyosted test e made for subq is :5ml auto injector 27g 8mm . Just for reference but : it is only once per week. Scar tissue will be a problem until they can make it go through a 32-32G 4mm like the gh pen or needle-less (which they have but no big pharma has bought the tech from the 4 main companies for test. They use for other medicine. They have test nasal gel but it is super short acting :3x a day!

Max

Personally yes, switched to EOD. Picked up a massage gun on Amazon and helped break up the scar tissue so glutes we're ready again.

What test dose are you on with these numbers?

Started trt a few months ago pinning 100mg (.5mL) every 3.5 days. Got my bloods after 8 weeks and made the switch to daily subQ to see if that will help lower estradiol (e2). Haven’t got my bloodwork done yet to check but I will soon. Only bad thing is I sort of ruined my experiment by starting HCG the same time I went to daily subQ and that rocketed my e2 levels. I went from taking 1/4 pill anastrozole every 3.5 days to taking 1/4 pill every day to not have high e2 sides.

Practically speaking, I love daily pinning. I use 28G 1/2 inch slin pins. I alternate bw midsection and just jabbing my glutes.

Get Shredded!
Started trt a few months ago pinning 100mg (.5mL) every 3.5 days. Got my bloods after 8 weeks and made the switch to daily subQ to see if that will help lower estradiol (e2). Haven’t got my bloodwork done yet to check but I will soon. Only bad thing is I sort of ruined my experiment by starting HCG the same time I went to daily subQ and that rocketed my e2 levels. I went from taking 1/4 pill anastrozole every 3.5 days to taking 1/4 pill every day to not have high e2 sides.

Practically speaking, I love daily pinning. I use 28G 1/2 inch slin pins. I alternate bw midsection and just jabbing my glutes.

keep me posted on your lab work. Also, what was you e2 on eod?

I also back load pins for the week . So the pin cost is about the same

Wait, you reuse the syringe? Sorry for the noob Q, but is that safe? I plan to use 29G insulin ones and new one every day.

Wait, you reuse the syringe? Sorry for the noob Q, but is that safe? I plan to use 29G insulin ones and new one every day.

Never reuse the same pins. I backload and use the 30G insulin pins and works great.

Rock On

My last run was eod and after 12 weeks I was burned out from pinning ed would get old fast..

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

I’d be worried about scar tissue. And doing it for the rest of your life on trt. That’s a lot of shots daily to create a large amount of scar tissue. And the test doesn’t absorb the same in scar tissue. When I hit scar tissue. It hurts. There’s a spot I use to be able to pin all the time. And now if I do it. It’s like the gear takes weeks to absorb. And can feel a knot after pinning. It’s craziest thing. The other day it was down and had been making sure to not hit that spot anymore. And I was in a hurry. And pinned just a little to high to the spot I pinned so much on both sides. And it was like a serious ball that just wouldn’t absorb. Felt like golf all for a week. And hurt to rub to try to break it down. Idk. Every day is a lot of pinning. Better get good at pinning all over your body. Me personally. I don’t have the flexibility to pin my own delts. Have to have my gf do it for me. And too scared to try legs. Because the work I do. And hearing they are more sensitive than anywhere else. Just be careful and mindful of scar tissue. It’s real. I thought I would be good every other day for few years same spot. The only spot I am comfortable pinning. And over time. It’s trickier now than when I first started. And still have atleast 40 years to go

I have lots of scar tissue in my glutes from pinning with huge harpoons 18g to 22g back in the day which is the only pins we could get back then. I was not looking forward to pinning 3x week because of my past experiences.

But now that I’m using 30g insulin pins I wouldn’t mind doing it ED if I had to. You usually don’t even feel it go in. I backload all 3 days at once and use a massage gun on the spot I inject for about 1-2 minutes to break up any potential scar tissue and to possibly help adsorption.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have lots of scar tissue in my glutes from pinning with huge harpoons 18g to 22g back in the day which is the only pins we could get back then. I was not looking forward to pinning 3x week because of my past experiences.

Speaking of harpoons, did you ever use the redi-jects from Mexico back in the day? Very unlikely to be faked so they were sought after, but that needle was like a toothpick and hurt like a bitch! Ideally one would transfer the juice to something more sane, but desperate times, and all...

To the original poster, I do three times a week with the smallest pin I can for test cypionate/enanthate. I have much better results than from once a week.

Some doctors prescribe every 2 weeks, and this is them being lazy if they administer the injections themselves, or ignorant when they don't know the ester's half-life and they do not consider the fate of the hapless patient bouncing around from 2000 to 200 test levels every fortnight.

Speaking of harpoons, did you ever use the redi-jects from Mexico back in the day? Very unlikely to be faked so they were sought after, but that needle was like a toothpick and hurt like a bitch! Ideally one would transfer the juice to something more sane, but desperate times, and all...

To the original poster, I do three times a week with the smallest pin I can for test cypionate/enanthate. I have much better results than from once a week.

Some doctors prescribe every 2 weeks, and this is them being lazy if they administer the injections themselves, or ignorant when they don't know the ester's half-life and they do not consider the fate of the hapless patient bouncing around from 2000 to 200 test levels every fortnight.

Yeah we got those all the time but I did transfer over to another syringe

Back