• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Contaminated vials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalr

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have 5 vials that have debris inside them. I have the lot number for each vial. I’ve tried to send emails but no one seems to care. I can post pictures on the form or send them in the email?

I have 5 vials that have debris inside them. I have the lot number for each vial. I’ve tried to send emails but no one seems to care. I can post pictures on the form or send them in the email?
DM triple ot or GGG I’m sure hey will take care of u

Yeah , probably should have pm first before posting . 5 is a lot most time it's one or so . It does happen from time to time . Not saying that's okay at all . I have brewed my own and it happened to me . I know I checked and double check everything before I did it .

Did you poke through the rubber yet?

Sometimes , because I do little doses, I’ll poke through the rubber stopper too many times and have some rubber fall into the juice. You say you have 5 bottles tho so sounds like they are unopened.

I’m not trying to offend you but are you sure it’s debris and not crashed gear? It’s cold outside these days.

Pm coming...

I sent you a message back, not sure if it sent though. But thanks for the help everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post a picture and let's see, most likely crashed I'd say.

Got it , replied to.

We will replace the product, OP is sending me pics to investigate and correct the problem.

Thanks guys

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back