• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

22lr?

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I need to get a new plinking rifle. I've always been a marlin model 60 kind of guy, but I've been looking at some of those new sexy high capacity rifles. Any recommendations?

Avoid mossberg.

that’s all I can say. Lol

I've got a marlin and its pretty badass

Remington makes a nice one, they used to be dirt cheap but I think they're about 700 bucks now

Ruger 10/22. You can get fancy with them like stainless barrel and black synthetic stock. Pretty sure the modern ones even have optic rails

if its just for targets why not a pellet gun, I love the silence

Razorback 22 belt fed no reloading mags that way then there's a company that makes uppers for ar15 lowers that have the uppers designed around like a 180rd drum that sits on top..calico makes a fun 22lr pistol or rifle with 100rd and possibly 200rd cylinder drums on top...something different to consider or a 22 1919 crankfire!

Razorback 22 belt fed no reloading mags that way then there's a company that makes uppers for ar15 lowers that have the uppers designed around like a 180rd drum that sits on top..calico makes a fun 22lr pistol or rifle with 100rd and possibly 200rd cylinder drums on top...something different to consider or a 22 1919 crankfire!

I like the way you think! Definitely some good research material from the looks of things.

Back