• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gerd

Frankdoz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s everyone’s cute for this . There’s nothing worse then waking up choking Nd dying on lava spit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 Tums before bed even if I feel good. Lots of water. Avoid spicy foods.

- - - Updated - - -

And no more tren

try not to eat 1 hour before sleep, omeprezole but it makes you have terrible farts

Just a suggestion, try 30 billion probiotics and 5-6g fiber before bed, change around the environment in your entire digestive tract and system.

One Omeprzole a day and no more GERD.

+1

I suffered from GERD for years till my doc suggested Omeprazole. Now a 20mg cap 2x a day with 2nd cap just before bed works wonders.

try not to eat 1 hour before sleep, omeprezole but it makes you have terrible farts
Never had the issue with farts like that with Omeprazole

+1

I suffered from GERD for years till my doc suggested Omeprazole. Now a 20mg cap 2x a day with 2nd cap just before bed works wonders.
I had the same problem. If I actually take Prilosec or Nexium instead of whatever "store" brand. I only have to take one every other day. This is the only medicine that does this to me. All.other "generics" work the same except this one.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Gf has a loose flap or some shit in her stomach, has gerd issues. She takes a GE sulphate to coat the stomach and then Prilosec. Works great

I had the same problem. If I actually take Prilosec or Nexium instead of whatever "store" brand. I only have to take one every other day. This is the only medicine that does this to me. All.other "generics" work the same except this one.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Nexium for the win, nothing compares

IML Gear Cream!
I def know what you mean with waking up with lava in your throat. Fucking horrible. I have to jump out of bed and down some water and chew tums and let them slide down my throat to kill the acid. I'm on omeprozole for life but if I forget to take or have pizza followed by ice cream one night, I'll wake up choking. That's why I always eat a couple tums before bed after a heavy acidic meal, especially while on gear.

My wife thought I was dying

Abstain from peanut butter and jelly sandwiches before bed. That's what did it for me.

On a serious note that shit is fuckin scary. I woke up in a panic and inhaled a bunch of stomach acid into my lungs. Couldn't breath for what seemed like hours. My lungs and trachea were enflamed all the next day.

Back