• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

StraightUpKratom log

newbulk

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys

I was picked for the Kratom log. I've never took this before so im really interested to try it. I currently have left elbow pain when doing anything, cutting a sandwich causes slight pain. I had surgery on both feet last year,, so I have somewhat recent interaction with medical painkillers. Also I could really benefit from being in a better mood, I've been too serious recently and wife and I had a close to ending it all argument.

This couldn't have came at a better time. The promo was for straight up green but these guys also put in white Hulu to try out, so ill be trying to two different strains which is awesome.

Thanks guys. More to come
cff30444af0129fdfc723b824a8630a5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Hey guys

I was picked for the Kratom log. I've never took this before so im really interested to try it. I currently have left elbow pain when doing anything, cutting a sandwich causes slight pain. I had surgery on both feet last year,, so I have somewhat recent interaction with medical painkillers. Also I could really benefit from being in a better mood, I've been too serious recently and wife and I had a close to ending it all argument.

This couldn't have came at a better time. The promo was for straight up green but these guys also put in white Hulu to try out, so ill be trying to two different strains which is awesome.

Thanks guys. More to come
cff30444af0129fdfc723b824a8630a5.jpg

Thank you for giving our products a try and looking forward to your review. Take they white early in the day. Don't wanna take that to late. It's known for its energizing properties.
Green can be taken throughout the day. Has the longest lasting hang time. Start Lower dose if this is your first time to get use to About 3gr. If you don't have a scale about a level teaspoon and a half. A level teaspoon is about 2gr.
Take on an empty stomach, if taken with food it will delay and reduce the effects.
Make sure to drink plenty of water. Throughout the day.

Thanks Mace! Yes first time. I'll start with white this morning and I'll be hitting the gym in the afternoon. It was a rough sleeping night with the kids. Usually i just have caffeine as a pre workout and throughout the day.

I'll report back today on white.

What's the best way to mix and drink? I took white just now, taste was like a harsher Unsweetened tea but I shook it with water only in shaker bottle. I'm assuming stir with Kool aid or something.

What's the best way to mix and drink? I took white just now, taste was like a harsher Unsweetened tea but I shook it with water only in shaker bottle. I'm assuming stir with Kool aid or something.

I add a bit of water to a cup first, to prevent Kratom from sticking to the bottom. Place cup ib scale, weight desired amount. Then slowly add water while swirling the cup and rinsing the sides. Usually about 4 oz or so, drink in one gulp. Some strains are more hydrophobic than others it seems, and this process always works well for me.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I add a bit of water to a cup first, to prevent Kratom from sticking to the bottom. Place cup ib scale, weight desired amount. Then slowly add water while swirling the cup and rinsing the sides. Usually about 4 oz or so, drink in one gulp. Some strains are more hydrophobic than others it seems, and this process always works well for me.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
Thank you!

Use a water bottle... Or shaker. But only use about 4-6oz of room temp water or OJ will help eliminate the after taste.
Shake thoroughly allow the bubbles to settle. Swirl So no kratom is on the bottom and chug it down, Like doing a beer bong. 4-6oz will go straight down no problem. Don't swig or sip. This will let the fine particles get into the corners of your mouth.

Last edited:
Here is my first two days with White. Tomorrow I'll run green

3mg - horrible night sleeping w sick kids
Taken on an Empty stomach

Throughout the day
Energy increasing, mood better
elbow pain settle, alot of bad news I don't feel like I'm holding on it just adjusting

Early evening gym elbow pain still apparent but could have worn off.

1/20 6 grams white
8a Taken empty stomach
845 tingly a bit shaky feeling over entire body for a solid hour then shaky feeling went away and body felt great
Elbow pain subsided to a numb pain

Body effects seem to subside around 2/3ish.

Evening time- soreness in back from deadlift didn't realize I didn't feel it until I felt it

The only thing that is getting me is taste which is a bitter tea taste, so I will do Mace outline above tomorrow to get it down better

It's the real deal from my opinion and very close to what I felt like on pain killers for my foot surgeries.

Here is my first two days with White. Tomorrow I'll run green

3mg - horrible night sleeping w sick kids
Taken on an Empty stomach

Throughout the day
Energy increasing, mood better
elbow pain settle, alot of bad news I don't feel like I'm holding on it just adjusting

Early evening gym elbow pain still apparent but could have worn off.

1/20 6 grams white
8a Taken empty stomach
845 tingly a bit shaky feeling over entire body for a solid hour then shaky feeling went away and body felt great
Elbow pain subsided to a numb pain

Body effects seem to subside around 2/3ish.

Evening time- soreness in back from deadlift didn't realize I didn't feel it until I felt it

The only thing that is getting me is taste which is a bitter tea taste, so I will do Mace outline above tomorrow to get it down better

You can try whatever you want to mix with it.
Oj is a good choice. Mask the taste. But again. Only use 4-6 oz of fluid.. that's why I use a water bottle. A little under half the bottle of water. Than chug it. Don't sip. It should go straight down in about 2-3 gulps.
No taste no left over in the mouth. Take a swig of oj after or whatever you like. Some mix with coffees. Or protein drinks or tea/green tea. However you think is best for you personally.

IML Gear Cream!
I did this this morning and huge help

Did 6 grams of green yesterday

Felt body calming, euphoric. Some zoning. I was tired doubtful from green has sick infants. Could tell the difference between white as white gave me more energy throughout the day.

Did 6 grams of green yesterday

Felt body calming, euphoric. Some zoning. I was tired doubtful from green has sick infants. Could tell the difference between white as white gave me more energy throughout the day.

Brought to you by
Straightupkratom
Yt4Uun4.png

Use coupon Code Flash30
for a whopping 30% off your Entire Order!
Our BIGGEST Sale of the Month!
HURRY Offer Expires 2-2-2021 at midnight MST.
Coupon code works on all websites
FREE Shipping on ALL Orders Over $100!
https://straightupkratom.com/

All Strains are bio tested. Proven clean and Pure!
No fancy names, no gimmicks and no BS, just high quality Kratom, great customer service and a fair price.
Coupon does not work on bulk products.
Thanks!

Back