• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Can we have a topic where we talk about cruise protocols?

justanoob

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just posted this over on SST but I wanted to cross post this here to get some more input and knowledge.

I'm 6'5 currently about 260lbs. I have "cruised" on 250-300mg test almost every one of my cruises besides my very first one. For that I cruised on 200mg Test. I know some may not call the higher numbers a cruise, but I have found between 250-300mg a week I feel excellent, still make progress in the gym, and for the past few years my blood work and pressure are staying in check. I do always wonder what I am doing to my health long term though.

I know some people cruise on more, some people cruise on way less. Some like to add other compunds like Mast, or Primo, or Deca. I have even given a lot of thought to this. This is one of the topics that always interest me because I feel so many people cruise so many different ways. Different things work for different people. I'm always curious to know what works best for other people and if they are managing to do it "safely" (getting bloods checked, EKG, checking blood pressure, ect) So what do you cruise on, and how are your health markers? Do you take any extra health supplments to keep lipids and everything as healthy as possible?

I usually always cruise 200mg for a min of 10 weeks. This current cruise I’ve been doing 200 test and 200 mast and I’ve noticed a great difference. I’ve felt great the entire time.

I usually always cruise 200mg for a min of 10 weeks. This current cruise I’ve been doing 200 test and 200 mast and I’ve noticed a great difference. I’ve felt great the entire time.

My trt prescribed dosage is 200mg test C per week. Since I added 200mg of masteron to it its been night and day difference.

My trt dose is 100mg test C per week and is what I use for cruise. Like others, the last few times I added 100mg mast E weekly as well.

My Dr prescribed TRT is 100mg Test Cyp every two weeks. I never feel quite good on that so I actually do 100 every week, dropping to every two weeks about 6 weeks before bloodwork for the doc. I’ve recently added 75mg Deca every week and that seems to really help my joints feel better. I know that sounds quite low but it works for me. Don’t know if it matters but I’m 58 and still making gains.

My Dr prescribed TRT is 100mg Test Cyp every two weeks. I never feel quite good on that so I actually do 100 every week, dropping to every two weeks about 6 weeks before bloodwork for the doc. I’ve recently added 75mg Deca every week and that seems to really help my joints feel better. I know that sounds quite low but it works for me. Don’t know if it matters but I’m 58 and still making gains.

That's great. Forget about the dosage recommendations here. Everyone is different and if that makes you feel good then its perfect.

I've come to the conclusion that I am almost always on a baby cycle. Just feel better that way. Kind of reached the point where I am not going to get any better per say, so it is more update maintaining and feeling good. I have dealt with a lot of injuries over the past few years, so my cruise is for therapeutic reasons lol.

Usually on something like..

200-300mg Test/week - to feel good.
200-300mg Deca/week - for joints
200-400mg Mast/week or 50-100mg/day Proviron - for more free test, to keep feeling good, sex drive, ect.. and to keep the muscle nice and hard.

I've been messing with a lot of sarms over the last couple years too.

Then I usually take something for GH, either actually GH or CJC-1295 w/dac with other GHRP's or MK-677 mixed in.

I've come to the conclusion that I am almost always on a baby cycle. Just feel better that way. Kind of reached the point where I am not going to get any better per say, so it is more update maintaining and feeling good. I have dealt with a lot of injuries over the past few years, so my cruise is for therapeutic reasons lol.

200-400mg Mast/week or 50-100mg/day Proviron - for more free test, to keep feeling good, sex drive, ect.. and to keep the muscle nice and hard.

Then I usually take something for GH, either actually GH or CJC-1295 w/dac with other GHRP's or MK-677 mixed in.

So your baby cruise is basically a gram of gear a week?

What was your adult cycle like? lol

That's about as much as I ever do...maybe I should have gone all out a few times to see how I would respond.

Doing 600 test and 400 deca right now. Benched 385 for 2 reps which was pretty good for me at 50 years old.

Yeah. We wonder why people are dying of heart attacks when they’re “cruising” on 1g of gear and HGH for a decade. Lol

So your baby cruise is basically a gram of gear a week?

What was your adult cycle like? lol

That's about as much as I ever do...maybe I should have gone all out a few times to see how I would respond.

Doing 600 test and 400 deca right now. Benched 385 for 2 reps which was pretty good for me at 50 years old.

A normal cycle would have been around a 1000-1500mg of Test, with 600-800mg each of Deca and EQ and 100mg of Proviron. Then Tren thrown in on the back end of the cycle. Anadrol on and off through-out cycle.. with GH too.

Once upon a time I used to be a pretty big strong guy. Now I am broken down and do aerobics.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah. We wonder why people are dying of heart attacks when they’re “cruising” on 1g of gear and HGH for a decade. Lol

I take fish oil.. I'll be fine.

IML Gear Cream!
A normal cycle would have been around a 1000-1500mg of Test, with 600-800mg each of Deca and EQ and 100mg of Proviron. Then Tren thrown in on the back end of the cycle. Anadrol on and off through-out cycle.. with GH too.

Once upon a time I used to be a pretty big strong guy. Now I am broken down and do aerobics.

- - - Updated - - -

I take fish oil.. I'll be fine.

Wow. That's like almost 3 grams of gear a week??!

What were your stats at that time...ht, weight, bf%

Honestly, I would be afraid of that amount. I started out doing about 500 mg a week. When I blast I go to about 1gram a week.

Always felt, more gear equals more sides. So I use what my body can handle.

5'10, 270 at 18% body fat. I never cared to be lean, always bigger is better mentality. Benched 550, Squated 800, and deadlifted 750 all raw. Now it's hard to tie my shoes.

I realize now that more gear is not better, but at the same time.. more gear is also better. I was just trying to add in compounds that did different things to create some synergy for the best results possible, and at the end of it.. the total mg total really got up there. If I had to do it over again, I wouldn't go that high on the dosages.. really no need to.

I always find it intersting how some people can cruise on doses like this and actually keep health markers in check. It makes me question what we can and cannot get away with in this game. How long have you been cruising like this? Do you check bloods and have you had any health issues becuase of this high cruise?

Have you checked bloods on this cruise? Does everything seem good? And what have you noticed about this cruise that makes it better then just 200mg test?

I always find it intersting how some people can cruise on doses like this and actually keep health markers in check. It makes me question what we can and cannot get away with in this game. How long have you been cruising like this? Do you check bloods and have you had any health issues becuase of this high cruise?

The usually cruise would be 200mg Test, 200mg Deca, and 50mg Proviron.. that is not that over the top. Recently I have changed to 300 Test, 300 Deca, and 400 Mast.. I have been on that for about 2 months now.. and plan to be on it indefinitely.

As far as health markers..

My liver and kidneys are fine.
Blood pressure is fine
Cholesterol is fucked, working on that.. but with gear it will be an uphill battle.
Heart is fine. It is on the upper limit of normal in terms of size.

Now the real bad.. I was diagnosed with bilateral pulmonary embolisms and a DVT in my left leg about 2 years ago. Things are better now, but still a scare. Steroids were not the cause of this.. but they did not help.

The usually cruise would be 200mg Test, 200mg Deca, and 50mg Proviron.. that is not that over the top. Recently I have changed to 300 Test, 300 Deca, and 400 Mast.. I have been on that for about 2 months now.. and plan to be on it indefinitely.

As far as health markers..

My liver and kidneys are fine.
Blood pressure is fine
Cholesterol is fucked, working on that.. but with gear it will be an uphill battle.
Heart is fine. It is on the upper limit of normal in terms of size.

Now the real bad.. I was diagnosed with bilateral pulmonary embolisms and a DVT in my left leg about 2 years ago. Things are better now, but still a scare. Steroids were not the cause of this.. but they did not help.

I'm glad to hear that overall you have remained pretty healthy. Do you take any specific supplements for health?

Wow. That's like almost 3 grams of gear a week??!

What were your stats at that time...ht, weight, bf%

Honestly, I would be afraid of that amount. I started out doing about 500 mg a week. When I blast I go to about 1gram a week.

Always felt, more gear equals more sides. So I use what my body can handle.
More gear = more sides. I don't have a thyroid, and I notice more gear needs more t4 t3. Also during a blast, initially big libido but then not so much ... I just feel best on 200 C, 100 Mast E, and 25mg Dbol on workout days, but that's just me ? That cruise is the best for my energy, and libido ?

P.S. I only work out 2 days a week. Haha

What does your blood work show test levels at 100mg every 2 weeks

Have you checked bloods on this cruise? Does everything seem good? And what have you noticed about this cruise that makes it better then just 200mg test?

So I’m only able to do bloods with my annual check up. Can’t just pull them with an online script like in some states.
Everything seems fine with the low dose of mast added.
I noticed I don’t have that crash feeling from coming off or the lack of energy. Strength has gone down alittle in some stuff and up in other stuff. I didn’t put on water weight this cruise either which I usually do sometimes.

Im also trying to stay on about a gram cruise but to be fair that includes primo and all the safer injectables at low doses, I just feel the best on at least 400MG of test and my blood markers are all staying perfectly fine (who knows for how long tho thats the question, I haven't been doing it long, going on 6 months), and I'm not a huge guy or anything, Currently 5'7 180ish and stay around 12% bf

Currently on:
530MG of test
400MG of Primo
100MG Masteron
150MG Deca

I do plan to put my test down to 250-300MG eventually

Get Shredded!
Im also trying to stay on about a gram cruise but to be fair that includes primo and all the safer injectables at low doses, I just feel the best on at least 400MG of test and my blood markers are all staying perfectly fine (who knows for how long tho thats the question, I haven't been doing it long, going on 6 months), and I'm not a huge guy or anything, Currently 5'7 180ish and stay around 12% bf

Currently on:
530MG of test
400MG of Primo
100MG Masteron
150MG Deca

I do plan to put my test down to 250-300MG eventually

Bro, respectfully, if you’re only 180 and taking that much gear??

You aren’t eating enough, and your gear is low dosed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is say it’s more of the eating part.

Eating right and and enough is the hardest part. Next would be training with intensity to grow is not the same as going through the motions. Taking test and other compounds are easy. Progress is the goal.

Eating right and and enough is the hardest part. Next would be training with intensity to grow is not the same as going through the motions. Taking test and other compounds are easy. Progress is the goal.

Couldn’t agree more with this! Eat eat and eat! Then train your ass off!!!

100%

Couldn’t agree more with this! Eat eat and eat! Then train your ass off!!!

Honestly, I eat too much!!

But, at the same time, guys talk about eating 4k to 5k calories a day?!?

I just can't fathom that much food...

well I gained 20lbs in the last 5 months, im only 5'7 and I do eat over 3k calories, do you still think im not eating enough? I probably could eat alittle more but id also probably be gaining more fat, also ill mention much of that 5 months I was on much lower doses, ive slowly brought everything up, first month was only on 150mg of test

Last edited:

My food intake when I’m cycling I literally have to force it down. 6 real meals a day and I always was one to say I used to eat enough. I found out the hard way what real eating was bro.
I’m also 5ft 7 and I was 183lbs around 7-8 months ago roughly. Just got on the scale now and I’m 202.2lbs. Granted Sunday my weigh in dry will be alittle less I’m thinking 197-198lbs.

My food intake when I’m cycling I literally have to force it down. 6 real meals a day and I always was one to say I used to eat enough. I found out the hard way what real eating was bro.
I’m also 5ft 7 and I was 183lbs around 7-8 months ago roughly. Just got on the scale now and I’m 202.2lbs. Granted Sunday my weigh in dry will be alittle less I’m thinking 197-198lbs.
Wow! Thought you were much bigger according to your photo. It’s the height I guess.

so it doesn’t get lost in translation, that was complimentary. You’re a beast!

After reading all that I’m a basic bitch...

150mg/ test

Back