Can we have a topic where we talk about cruise protocols?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Can we have a topic where we talk about cruise protocols?

I just posted this over on SST but I wanted to cross post this here to get some more input and knowledge.

I'm 6'5 currently about 260lbs. I have "cruised" on 250-300mg test almost every one of my cruises besides my very first one. For that I cruised on 200mg Test. I know some may not call the higher numbers a cruise, but I have found between 250-300mg a week I feel excellent, still make progress in the gym, and for the past few years my blood work and pressure are staying in check. I do always wonder what I am doing to my health long term though.

I know some people cruise on more, some people cruise on way less. Some like to add other compunds like Mast, or Primo, or Deca. I have even given a lot of thought to this. This is one of the topics that always interest me because I feel so many people cruise so many different ways. Different things work for different people. I'm always curious to know what works best for other people and if they are managing to do it "safely" (getting bloods checked, EKG, checking blood pressure, ect) So what do you cruise on, and how are your health markers? Do you take any extra health supplments to keep lipids and everything as healthy as possible?

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,067 Posts
    Rep Points

I usually always cruise 200mg for a min of 10 weeks. This current cruise Iíve been doing 200 test and 200 mast and Iíve noticed a great difference. Iíve felt great the entire time.
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    407 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post
    I usually always cruise 200mg for a min of 10 weeks. This current cruise Iíve been doing 200 test and 200 mast and Iíve noticed a great difference. Iíve felt great the entire time.
    My trt prescribed dosage is 200mg test C per week. Since I added 200mg of masteron to it its been night and day difference.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts
    Rep Points

My trt dose is 100mg test C per week and is what I use for cruise. Like others, the last few times I added 100mg mast E weekly as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points

My Dr prescribed TRT is 100mg Test Cyp every two weeks. I never feel quite good on that so I actually do 100 every week, dropping to every two weeks about 6 weeks before bloodwork for the doc. Iíve recently added 75mg Deca every week and that seems to really help my joints feel better. I know that sounds quite low but it works for me. Donít know if it matters but Iím 58 and still making gains.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    407 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by RoyKeane View Post
    My Dr prescribed TRT is 100mg Test Cyp every two weeks. I never feel quite good on that so I actually do 100 every week, dropping to every two weeks about 6 weeks before bloodwork for the doc. Iíve recently added 75mg Deca every week and that seems to really help my joints feel better. I know that sounds quite low but it works for me. Donít know if it matters but Iím 58 and still making gains.
    That's great. Forget about the dosage recommendations here. Everyone is different and if that makes you feel good then its perfect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts
    Rep Points

I've come to the conclusion that I am almost always on a baby cycle. Just feel better that way. Kind of reached the point where I am not going to get any better per say, so it is more update maintaining and feeling good. I have dealt with a lot of injuries over the past few years, so my cruise is for therapeutic reasons lol.

Usually on something like..

200-300mg Test/week - to feel good.
    200-300mg Deca/week - for joints
    200-400mg Mast/week or 50-100mg/day Proviron - for more free test, to keep feeling good, sex drive, ect.. and to keep the muscle nice and hard.

I've been messing with a lot of sarms over the last couple years too.

Then I usually take something for GH, either actually GH or CJC-1295 w/dac with other GHRP's or MK-677 mixed in.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,432 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    I've come to the conclusion that I am almost always on a baby cycle. Just feel better that way. Kind of reached the point where I am not going to get any better per say, so it is more update maintaining and feeling good. I have dealt with a lot of injuries over the past few years, so my cruise is for therapeutic reasons lol.

200-400mg Mast/week or 50-100mg/day Proviron - for more free test, to keep feeling good, sex drive, ect.. and to keep the muscle nice and hard.

Then I usually take something for GH, either actually GH or CJC-1295 w/dac with other GHRP's or MK-677 mixed in.
    So your baby cruise is basically a gram of gear a week?

What was your adult cycle like? lol

That's about as much as I ever do...maybe I should have gone all out a few times to see how I would respond.

Doing 600 test and 400 deca right now. Benched 385 for 2 reps which was pretty good for me at 50 years old.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,461 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah. We wonder why people are dying of heart attacks when theyíre ďcruisingĒ on 1g of gear and HGH for a decade. Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    So your baby cruise is basically a gram of gear a week?

What was your adult cycle like? lol

That's about as much as I ever do...maybe I should have gone all out a few times to see how I would respond.

Doing 600 test and 400 deca right now. Benched 385 for 2 reps which was pretty good for me at 50 years old.
    A normal cycle would have been around a 1000-1500mg of Test, with 600-800mg each of Deca and EQ and 100mg of Proviron. Then Tren thrown in on the back end of the cycle. Anadrol on and off through-out cycle.. with GH too.

Once upon a time I used to be a pretty big strong guy. Now I am broken down and do aerobics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Yeah. We wonder why people are dying of heart attacks when theyíre ďcruisingĒ on 1g of gear and HGH for a decade. Lol
    I take fish oil.. I'll be fine.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,432 Posts
    Rep Points

A normal cycle would have been around a 1000-1500mg of Test, with 600-800mg each of Deca and EQ and 100mg of Proviron. Then Tren thrown in on the back end of the cycle. Anadrol on and off through-out cycle.. with GH too.

Once upon a time I used to be a pretty big strong guy. Now I am broken down and do aerobics.

- - - Updated - - -

I take fish oil.. I'll be fine.
    Wow. That's like almost 3 grams of gear a week??!

What were your stats at that time...ht, weight, bf%

Honestly, I would be afraid of that amount. I started out doing about 500 mg a week. When I blast I go to about 1gram a week.

Always felt, more gear equals more sides. So I use what my body can handle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts
    Rep Points

5'10, 270 at 18% body fat. I never cared to be lean, always bigger is better mentality. Benched 550, Squated 800, and deadlifted 750 all raw. Now it's hard to tie my shoes.

I realize now that more gear is not better, but at the same time.. more gear is also better. I was just trying to add in compounds that did different things to create some synergy for the best results possible, and at the end of it.. the total mg total really got up there. If I had to do it over again, I wouldn't go that high on the dosages.. really no need to.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

I always find it intersting how some people can cruise on doses like this and actually keep health markers in check. It makes me question what we can and cannot get away with in this game. How long have you been cruising like this? Do you check bloods and have you had any health issues becuase of this high cruise?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post
    Have you checked bloods on this cruise? Does everything seem good? And what have you noticed about this cruise that makes it better then just 200mg test?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by justanoob View Post
    I always find it intersting how some people can cruise on doses like this and actually keep health markers in check. It makes me question what we can and cannot get away with in this game. How long have you been cruising like this? Do you check bloods and have you had any health issues becuase of this high cruise?
    The usually cruise would be 200mg Test, 200mg Deca, and 50mg Proviron.. that is not that over the top. Recently I have changed to 300 Test, 300 Deca, and 400 Mast.. I have been on that for about 2 months now.. and plan to be on it indefinitely.

As far as health markers..

My liver and kidneys are fine.
    Blood pressure is fine
    Cholesterol is fucked, working on that.. but with gear it will be an uphill battle.
    Heart is fine. It is on the upper limit of normal in terms of size.

Now the real bad.. I was diagnosed with bilateral pulmonary embolisms and a DVT in my left leg about 2 years ago. Things are better now, but still a scare. Steroids were not the cause of this.. but they did not help.