• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Real Deal Podcast

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For all of you who have never been in combat or been deployed to a hostile area.....this will be an education.

Yes, its long and I did shed a few tears reliving some bad thoughts but its worth every second.

This is and was real life for possibly a few guys on this board.

Stay hard/Semper Fi

https://youtu.be/E6LbwCKJ0lo

Hey brother...I'll be sure to watch this later, although I'll make sure I'm in the right mind space for it.

If you haven't seen the documentary Trauma, you should watch that as well. It's available on Amazon Prime. It follows the deployment and lives of a MEDEVAC unit in Afghanistan. I was in a different unit but similar time frame in Afghanihell. We were in RC South, Kandahar and about 7 other smaller FOBs. Anyways, it was a tough one to watch for me through some parts. Just hit the wrong strings and had me shedding a tear on the couch at times.

Here's a trailer but if I remember right you have to pay for it on Amazon.

https://youtu.be/g5nKmWwvTYo

Thanks bro...I'll check it out.

Hey brother...I'll be sure to watch this later, although I'll make sure I'm in the right mind space for it.

If you haven't seen the documentary Trauma, you should watch that as well. It's available on Amazon Prime. It follows the deployment and lives of a MEDEVAC unit in Afghanistan. I was in a different unit but similar time frame in Afghanihell. We were in RC South, Kandahar and about 7 other smaller FOBs. Anyways, it was a tough one to watch for me through some parts. Just hit the wrong strings and had me shedding a tear on the couch at times.

Here's a trailer but if I remember right you have to pay for it on Amazon.

https://youtu.be/g5nKmWwvTYo

Thanks bro...I'll check it out.
Woo, that podcast is a long one. I'm breaking it up into 30-60min segments I'll listen to while doing my cardio. I'll finish it though, it has me hooked 30min in.

Yeah, I was part of the 85% support for infantry. But I was proud of every moment I spent in MEDEVAC. We took our mission very serious and sadly, it is an evil necessity of war. There's a saying in MEDEVAC that all of us stood by, "We won't leave until we have your wounded."

The ugly reality of war set in real quick in that deployment. Not a day went by that we weren't called upon to do our job to the god damn best we could to make sure we got everybody we could home to their mother, father, brother, sister, etc. 9-line MEDEVAC and MIST reports are burned into brain forever....

Good deal man...we all had our part to play.

Yeah, I was part of the 85% support for infantry. But I was proud of every moment I spent in MEDEVAC. We took our mission very serious and sadly, it is an evil necessity of war. There's a saying in MEDEVAC that all of us stood by, "We won't leave until we have your wounded."

The ugly reality of war set in real quick in that deployment. Not a day went by that we weren't called upon to do our job to the god damn best we could to make sure we got everybody we could home to their mother, father, brother, sister, etc. 9-line MEDEVAC and MIST reports are burned into brain forever....

Back