• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pre-workout

Pathadden

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's the most powerful insane pre-workout right now. I have used hyde, a few others I googled searched and currently using Ronnie's yeah buddy. Give me some ideas please.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210117-203154.png
    Screenshot_20210117-203154.png
    463.6 KB · Views: 92
Wes's big bang product is definitely the number one way to go, in the event he sells out or something though check out rich piana's 5150.

I will thank you. I know pre-workouts probably ain't the healthiest thing but when you have 19 hour days what else can you do

Hey Wes, thought I would ask real quick because I was thinking about adding some Gw501516 when I order the pre-workout. I tried it before and wasn't impressed, but it was from a source that his quality wasn't always great. Do you think it is worth adding. I'm currently running tren and get the shortness of breath as a side effect.

Hey Wes, thought I would ask real quick because I was thinking about adding some Gw501516 when I order the pre-workout. I tried it before and wasn't impressed, but it was from a source that his quality wasn't always great. Do you think it is worth adding. I'm currently running tren and get the shortness of breath as a side effect.

I am a huge fan of GW so I always find it very effective in assisting with Cardio, endurance, etc. I use it with clients specfically in Crossfit and Strongman and its magic when used right.

And yeah man, brand can matter. Theres plenty of good brands and plenty of faked Sarms out there, so def where you buy it can matter imo.

Thank you for giving the PWO a shot and enjoy :)

Have you used this sir?

What would you compare it to please? Ty for the heads up :)

Yes. It's a massive pump and endurance pre-workout with just caffeine.. none of the DMAA alternative stims.

The owner of the company is a younger guy trying to get his supplement company off the ground. He is from my area, great guy.. big time powerlifter.

I have two that are pretty intense. I have Hooligan by Appollon Nutrition and Assassin. Both have around 600-700mg of caffeine per scoop, plus other goodies and really pack a punch. Not an every day pre-workout. There is a guy on YouTube called FitnessDealNews who reviews pre-workouts and his 2020 wrap up will give you some good suggestions based on what you need.

[FONT=&quot]If you've never used pre you're in for a wild ride! Absolutely use pre workout! Gives you the energy and focus to absolutely kill the gym. Caffeine is my drug of choice. I'm not lying I swear when I take pre workout my entire outlook on life changes it is liquid motivation to get shit done for me![/FONT]

I'll second Big Bang. I also picked up some Edge of Insanity (PWO + Nootropic) and find it to be very powerful ... 1/2 dose is more than enough.

I haven't used any prework out beside a monster zero just for a little caffeine in a long time. I used to use jack 3d and liked that a lot. I want to get back into using some high stim prework out. Just have chosen which one to try. I remember first time I took jack 3d and took to scoops mind it was my first time ever using anything like it. I had to stop my work out because I was about to shit my pants it had hit me so quick. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my big bang over the weekend and was able to try it out tonight for legs. I loved it. Different feeling than I normally get. Focus plenty of clean energy no horrible crash. Thank you Wes.

I'm a non responder anymore to preworkouts. I have a high tolerance to caffeine so that doesn't help. I'm 3/4 the way thru a jug of total war and other than a tingly face a few times I got nothing out of it. Tried a sample of big bang got a bit of a upset stomach but that was about it. I had the original angel dust formula and nada. The only 2 preworkouts that worked for me was the original N.O. explode and jacked 3d before they took the goodies out back in the day. So I will just stay clear of them going forward.

Try dark energy. I'm stim burnt out and an ex meth head and this one brings out old demons.

Try dark energy. I'm stim burnt out and an ex meth head and this one brings out old demons.
Man I remeber that shit. That dmaa would give me a nasty comedowm tho. Spike my bp, insomnia but that fuckin shit had me feeling amazing in the gym

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks, I will look into it.

Be careful with it though dude for real. True story, 3 months ago my brother drank some coffee and a latte with a double shot of espresso, about an hour after that he took the normal dose of dark energy and went to the gym. As he was driving home he started losing control of his limbs, and then he started fading in and out of consciousness. Luckily his wife was with him.

She took him to the hospital and when they ran his bloods they were convinced he has just had a heart attack. Turns out he didn’t, but something with all of the caffeine in the coffee and then the dark energy made his potassium levels drop through the floor and apparently that can replicate the effects of a heart attack and you can actually die from it.

It’s good shit for sure but treat it with respect.

Be careful with it though dude for real. True story, 3 months ago my brother drank some coffee and a latte with a double shot of espresso, about an hour after that he took the normal dose of dark energy and went to the gym. As he was driving home he started losing control of his limbs, and then he started fading in and out of consciousness. Luckily his wife was with him.

She took him to the hospital and when they ran his bloods they were convinced he has just had a heart attack. Turns out he didn’t, but something with all of the caffeine in the coffee and then the dark energy made his potassium levels drop through the floor and apparently that can replicate the effects of a heart attack and you can actually die from it.

It’s good shit for sure but treat it with respect.

Thanks for the heads up. Definitely a lot of caffeine in a short amount of time. Glad he didn't have a serious issue. For me I take 400mgs of caffeine upon waking everyday. From years of working 3rd shift I grew to have a good tolerance for caffeine.

Back