• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone ever have this problem?

IML Gear Cream!
This was what I was thinking.

It’s possibly just coincidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Way back in the day I had to have surgery to have one of these removed. I knew I had a little problem but wasnt sure what it was. Pilonidal cysts can be a bitch. I was actually having sex and as I was busting a nut. It exploded. Blood and pus everywhere. ended up with a 9 inch incision after they removed all the tissue. And as a side note, let's just say now I have to wipe back to front after I shit. From the pocket the surgery created.

But anyway. It would always get inflamed for the strangest reasons. Wether I say down too long ot whatever

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Dang man thats brutal. Oh the joys of this life. The sacrifices we make, the chances we take.

Get some ibuprofen in you. Get a heating pad. Keep an eye on it. Nothing changes see a doc. For real dude and be completely honest and transparent with the doc.

Thanks man. I will keep updates coming. Its weird cause it initially was only swollen on the left side (first injection in the glute) and now everywhere is fine but the right side (from the crack and 1in over) it seems like its hardish in that area. (Second shot was 3 days after first on the right) so maybe its just irritated. Its not painful really jist uncomfortable because i notice that ots swollen. I guess im ready for anything. Hoping it gets better though.

Ibuprofen, heating pad.

I feel like it has gotten worse. From my butcrack and 1-2 inches to the right has been very uncomfortable and swollen. I got up tonight because i feel it hurt here and there, like a slight throbbing, and seen that it is pretty swollen if not a little more then the pic.

As of right now im going to see a doctor tomorrow. Im gonna try to sleep the rest of the night but i just have allot of anxiety. Thinking about telling them it was a b12 shot i was experimenting with.

Still no other symptoms besides the swelling and it being warm to the touch. I feel fine and there is no discoloration at all. I just dont understand how and if it is an infection why did it go upward from the shot instead of down or at injection site. This thought makes me think that its somehow something inflammed.

Dude if you're going to lie to the doc you have no business doing any of this. I'm done with it as well. The mother of my kids is a liar too. Can't stand her. You can't get solutions telling lies.

Dude if you're going to lie to the doc you have no business doing any of this. I'm done with it as well. The mother of my kids is a liar too. Can't stand her. You can't get solutions telling lies.

I go to see a doctor later today. Its one that I have been seing a few times now and he seems like a guy that really cares about what he does.

I dont plan to lie. Im going to break it down to him and let him know what happened. Maybe he can keep the details on the low. I have heard of people saying insurence dropping them after finding out they where using roids. Hopefully that wont happen to me.

Im actually a little relieved to see whats going on and a part of me thinks in the end it might be some muscle very inflamed. But if it does turn out to be a kind of infection at least i am somewhat early. The pin in cheak im having issues with was now 5 days ago. Its swollen and pretty stiff from my asscrack about 2 inches to the right. And seems to increased in swelling within the past day.

Wish me luck.

Well i went to the doc and told him the truth. He didnt question me one bit and didnt even try to lecture me. So that worked out.

He said it doesnt like like a cyst or an infection but that doesnt mean that there isnt any. He gave me doxycycline mono and prednisone to take for the next 10 day. If it gets worse after 2 days or turns red im supposed to go to the ER. But he thinks this will take care of it.

Any updates, friend? Curious to know how it's going for you.

Get Shredded!

I will update soon. Been going through some very crazy personal shit the past couple days.

Might have been a good idea to pin some place else after you noticed this. Maybe delts

So it seems the antibiotic and prednisone are working. The lump wize decreased in size allot and the swelling has also. I can still feel something small in that spot when i feel around.

There is still no redness and its temperature seems normal. I dont think ill need any further treatment. I am worried that it might inflame again after i run the last day of prednisone. I heard of people that used it for other things and everything was great while on it but symptoms resumed once the predisone was stopped.

All in all i think im fine.

So it seems the antibiotic and prednisone are working. The lump wize decreased in size allot and the swelling has also. I can still feel something small in that spot when i feel around.

There is still no redness and its temperature seems normal. I dont think ill need any further treatment. I am worried that it might inflame again after i run the last day of prednisone. I heard of people that used it for other things and everything was great while on it but symptoms resumed once the predisone was stopped.

All in all i think im fine.

Whats the docs opinion?

Back